-Yeah. -Oh, watch your head.
没事
It’s okay.
我们这边走
Let’s go this way.
好的
Okay.
快到了
Almost there.
我被捕了吗?
Am I under arrest?
我会遇到什么事?
What will happen to me?
梦露小姐?
Miss Monroe?
梦露小姐?别躺在这儿 好吗?
Miss Monroe? You don’t wanna lay down here. Okay?
拜托
Please.
-来吧 -我们扶住她了 起来吧
-Come on. -We got her. Up you come.
总统和我之间不是性关系
It isn’t sexual between the president and me.
跟性无关
It has very little to do with sex.
这是我们灵魂的相遇
It’s a meeting of our souls.
我刚刚大声说出来了吗?
Oh. Did I say that out loud?
女士 你今晚回洛杉矶的票
Your ticket, ma’am, for your return to LA this evening.
今晚?但是…
This evening? But…
总统行程变了 女士 所以你的行程也变了
President’s plans have changed, ma’am, so your plans have changed.
有紧急情况 需要他回华盛顿
There’s an emergency situation calling him back to Washington.
毕竟他不能过夜
He can’t stay overnight after all.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
-退后 退回去 -请给我们一点空间
-Step back. -Give us some space.
后退
Get back.
该死!天啊!
Goddamn it! Jesus!
-去别的地方 让开 -我们需要一些空间 借过
-Go somewhere else. Clear. -We need some room. Excuse us.
小心楼梯 女士
Watch your step, ma’am.
小心
-Watch it.
来吧 女士 跟上来 女士
Come on, ma’am. Step along, please, ma’am.
我可以自己走 谢谢 我没残废
I can walk myself. Thank you. I’m not crippled.
天啊!
Oh my God!
我就该被押送过去吗? 这算什么?客房♥服务吗?
Am I meat to be delivered? Is that what this is? Room service?
等等
Hang on.
你需要补妆吗 梦露小姐?
Would you wish to freshen up, Miss Monroe?
天啊
Oh God.
这边 梦露小姐
This way, Miss Monroe.
这里
Right here.
女士
Ma’am.
这边 梦露小姐
This way, Miss Monroe.
我们把梦露小姐带到了 先生
We have Miss Monroe here, sir.
问题是?
The matter being?
知道了
-I see.
那这个男人是谁呢?
And just who might this man be?
很高兴见到你 宝贝 今天真是糟透了
Am I glad to see you, baby. This has been one hell of a day.
天啊 我听说了 亲爱的
Oh, gosh, I’ve been told, darling.
我能怎么帮你吗?
How can I help?
若你看过照片 就会知道她一点也不“普通”
If you’ve got pictures, you’ll see she can hardly be called “common.”
你也不需要教训我 先生
Nor will you lecture me, sir.
宝贝 别害羞 来吧
Baby. Don’t be shy. Come on, come on.
总统先生
-Mr. President.
-总统先生 -别害羞 来吧
– Mr. President. -Don’t be shy. Come on.
总统先生 德克萨斯州的 一位州长助理指控你骚扰她
Mr. President, a gubernatorial aide in Texas alleges you molested her.
联邦调查局还发现了一个白宫官员
The Bureau has also uncovered a member of White House personnel
愿意出庭作证 称你和她有不正当性关系
willing to testify that you and she conducted an inappropriate sexual liaison.
这些女性 总统先生 这些指控不仅对总统办公室造成了…
These women, these allegations, they not only inflict irreparable harm…
-宝贝 快 -…无法弥补的伤害 还威胁到美国
-Baby, come on. -…on the presidency, but also on America.
我的私生活与任何人无关
My personal life is no one’s business but my own.
谁把我带到了这地方的?
Who brought me here
to this place?
是玛丽莲吗?
Was it Marilyn?
但为什么玛丽莲要做这些事? 玛丽莲想要什么?
But why does Marilyn do these things?
What does Marilyn want?
还是说这是电影片段?
Or is it a movie scene?
我在扮演一个著名的金发女郎
I’m playing the part of a famous blonde actress
与自♥由♥世界里英俊潇洒的领导人见面
meeting the boyishly handsome leader of the free world,
与美国总统来一次浪漫约会
the President of the United States, for a romantic rendezvous.
“无害的姑娘”出演无害的软色情片
The girl upstairs in harmless soft porn film.
只此一次 为什么不呢? 任何场景都可以演
Just once. Why not? Any scene can be played.
无论演得好坏 都可以演
Whether well or badly, it can be played.
而且它不会超过几分钟
And it won’t last more than a few minutes.
你这个肮脏的荡♥妇♥
Dirty slut. Oh! Oh, you dirty slut.
别吐
Just don’t puke.
别吐在这儿 别吐床上
– Not here. Not in this bed.
别咳 别作呕 你得吞下去
Don’t cough. Don’t gag.
You have to swallow.
-你得吞下去 -你这肮脏的女孩…
-You have to swallow. -Oh, you dirty girl…
宝贝!
Oh, baby!
你…太棒了
Yes. Ah, fantastic.
总统先生…
Mr. President… Mr. President…
这些女人 总统先生…
These women, Mr. President…
这些指控…
These allegations,
对美国造成了无法挽回的伤害
they inflict irreparable harm on America.
总统先生
Mr. President.
天啊 普龙托 这些女孩?
Gee, Pronto, these girls?
天啊 我知道你是个成熟的男人 我也不是小孩子
Gosh, I know you’re a man of the world.
I’m not a child.
你不必担心我
You don’t have to worry about me.
梦露…梦露小姐
Monroe… Miss Monroe.
来吧 起来
-Get up. Get… Just…
Come on. Just get up.
-天啊 把她拉起来 -我抱住她了 来吧
-Oh, Jesus. Grab her. -I got her. Come on.
梦露小姐 这边 你需要帮助吗?
Miss Monroe, this way, ma’am. Do you need assistance?
我爱总统
I love the president.
我爱总统
I love the president.
-女士? -不用 我没事
Ma’am?
No. I’m fine.
请别进来
Don’t come inside, please.
-梦露小姐!怎么了? -天啊 怀特利 我还以为我死了
Miss Monroe! What’s wrong? What’s wrong?
Oh, gosh, Whitey. I thought I was dead.
-你刚刚在打瞌睡 -只是一秒钟
-You just dozed off. -Just for a second.
-天啊 -别闹了
Oh God.
Oh, stop.
你觉得你…你看起来是像死了一样
And you thought you were… You look dead.
-我需要这个 -天啊 来一点
-I need this. -My God. Have it.
你还好吗?
You all right?
别叫了
Stop screaming.
你是谁?
Who is it?
你做出的牺牲…
The circle of light is yours.
你把自己置于圈中 无论你走到哪儿都带着它
You enclose yourself in the circle. You carry it with you wherever you go.
这光圈是你的
The circle of light is yours.
你把自己置于圈中 无论你走到哪儿都带着它
You enclose yourself in the circle. You carry it with you wherever you go.
这只是个梦
It’s just a dream. It’s just a dream.
这只是个梦
It’s just a dream.
It’s just a dream.
这只是个梦 这只是…
It’s just a dream. It’s just a…
这只是个疯狂的梦
It’s just a crazy dream.
天啊 多丑陋的梦啊
Oh Christ.
What an ugly dream.
多疯狂的梦啊
What a crazy dream.
我不想变得残忍♥
I have not intended to be cruel.
也不想玩弄你的心
Or to toy with your heart.
我因生病而无法♥正♥常活动
I have been incapacitated by illness.
但你经常出现在我脑海中
But you are in my thoughts often.
我只在远处了解你
I have known you only at a distance.
这么多年过去了 我们的距离似乎无法跨越
Years passed, and that distance seemed too great to surmount.
时间就是阻挡在我们之间的鸿沟
Time is like a fast river running through us.
已经如此…
Already it isn’t.
我发誓我很快就会联♥系♥你
Soon I will contact you, I promise.
好 但你为什么等待?
Yes. Yes, but why are you waiting?
你泪流满面的父亲
Your tearful father.
诺玛…
-Norma…
我是艾迪G
It’s Eddy G.
卡西死了
Cass is dead.
被呕吐物噎住 窒息而亡 经典的醉酒死法 对吧?
Choked on his puke and strangled. Classic alky death, huh?
我今早过来的时候发现了他的遗体
I found him when I came over this morning.
卡西给你留了个纪念品 诺玛
Cass left a memento for you, Norma.
他大部分的东西都留给我了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!