Your dead friend said the same thing!
你死了的朋友也是这么说的!
Don’t let them leave!
别让她们走!
Do not let them leave! You idiots!
别让她们走! 你们这群蠢货!
Do not let them leave!
别让她们走!
Let’s go! You fucking jerks, stop them!
快走! 你们这群混♥蛋♥ 快拦住她们!
Come back! Get back here!
回来! 回到这儿来!
That’s it! That’s it for you! Ladies, no more food for you!
那好! 给你们点颜色! 女士们 你们再没的东西可吃了!
Everyday we go without food, one of your men will die!
我们一天没吃的 你们的人就会死一个!
We collect from now on!
从现在起是我们说了算!
You missed!
你没打着!
He’s dead!
他死了!
What’s going on? Where are you? Where are you?
怎么回事? 你在哪儿? 你在哪儿?
Are you okay? Just go get the food.
你还好吗? 去拿吃的吧
They told me a man was killed.
他们告诉我有个男的被杀了
I… I killed him.
我… 我杀了他
Now there’s gonna be a war. They’re going to want revenge.
马上会有一场恶战了 他们想要报复
We’re gonna barricade our doors. We’ll use our beds like they did.
我们得挡着门 像他们那样用床来抵挡
Whatever you say. I’ll get the food.
随你怎么说 我去拿吃的
Oh, shit!
妈的!
Barricade it. Barricade it! You got the door?
挡住 挡住! 你到门那儿了?
Two beds! So fucking what…
两张床! 他妈的…
if send the women there twice a month? We’ll get fucking fed!
让女人们一个月去两次又能怎样? 我们能领到吃的!
Stand it up! Barricade the thing!
把它立起来! 挡住门!
What I suggest we do is we find out who killed their leader…
我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头…
and offer them up like a peace offering.
然后跟他们公平交易
We don’t know what they’re gonna… In exchange for food!
我们不知道他们会… 以此交换食物!
They have a stock pile! We’re in a state of war.
他们储备充足 我们在打仗呢
And we started it. Yeah, exactly.
是我们挑起的战争 对 没错
And I suggest we find out who killed the leader, and we offer to the…
我建议我们应该找出谁杀了他们的头… 我们跟他们…
Look! Look!
听着! 听着!
If they won’t give us food, I say let’s get it ourselves!
他们要是不给我们吃的 我看我们就自己去抢吧!
I agree! Then, let’s go!
我同意! 好 我们走!
Okay, I think he’s right.
我觉得他是对的
If anyone’s wiling to go, I think you should raise your hand.
谁想去 就把手举起来
That’s about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever suggested.
这是我提议过的最蠢的事情
How about: Whoever doesn’t wanna fight…
这样行不 谁不想反抗…
simply slip away right now, and no one will know you were here?
就悄悄走开 没人知道你来过 怎么样?
And for those that are left, gather around me, and we’ll make a plan.
剩下的人到我旁边来 我们定个计划
Here. Here.
这边 这边
Okay, how many of us are there?
我们有多少人?
One. Two.
一 二
Three. Twelve.
三 十二
I can see twelve of us.
我能看见我们有十二个人
What? She can see?
什么? 她能看见?
Don’t touch my fucking bed!
别他妈碰我的床!
What are you doing? What?
你在干什么? 什么?
I heard something! Someone’s here!
我听见动静了! 有人来了!
Who’s there? I heard somebody!
是谁? 我听见有人来了!
Who’s there? I heard somebody!
是谁? 我听见有人来了!
I have a chair over here. If anybody could happen…
我这儿有把椅子 如果有人恰好…
Let’s go, come on! Grab the person in front of you.
我们走 快点! 抓紧你前面的人
Stay in a tight group!
大家跟紧了!
Alright. Straight ahead.
好 直走
What…
什么…
If we go back! We can’t go back! Come on.
要是我们回去! 我们不能回去! 快走
Let’s move!
动作快点!
What’s that? Smoke.
那是什么? 烟
Fire!
着火了!
Don’t push!
别推!
Fire!
着火了!
It’s okay! It’s okay! Stay there!
没关系! 没关系! 呆在原地!
I’m gonna come in get you.
我过来接你
Upstairs. Upstairs.
小心楼梯 小心楼梯
Watch!
小心!
Here. Here I am. Hold on to him. They’re going to shoot us.
这边 我在这儿 抓着他 他们会向我们开枪的
Guards! Guards!
卫兵! 卫兵!
You see what is going on?!
你们看见出了什么事吗?!
Guards!
卫兵!
We’re free!
我们自♥由♥了!
It’s empty. Go on in.
这里没人 进来吧
Step up. We’re in a shop.
抬脚 我们在一个商店里
Everyone, please, stay together. I don’t wanna loose anybody else.
各位 请呆在一起 我不想再丢下谁了
Step up. All right. I’m gonna go look for food.
抬脚 好了 我去找吃的
I’ll go with you. No, I can do better on my own.
我跟你一起去 不 我还是自己去的好
Stay here and look after each other. It’s something you can do better.
呆在这儿相互照顾 你更擅长这个
Get out! This place is occupied!
一边去 这地方我们占了!
There are other groups out there. Do not leave this spot.
外面还有另外一伙人 别离开这个地方
I know you can do it.
我知道你做得到
But how can you carry the food back on your own?
但你自己怎么把食物都拿回来?
Is there anything? Is there running water?
有什么发现? 有自来水吗?
I’ll look for bottles.
我去找瓶子
I guess there’s electricity. No.
我想那边有电 没有
Are there any signs that people can still see?
有什么征兆表明人们能看得见吗?
What’s happening?
怎么了?
I miss you. I miss you so much.
我想你 我好想你啊
Here’s a supermarket. I’ll go in.
到超♥市♥了 我要进去了
Okay. Step up.
好的 抬脚
I’ll stay here. I know my place.
我呆在这儿 我知道我该在哪儿
Stay off my fucking spot!
他妈的离我的地盘远点儿!
I’m coming back! I’ll fucking kill you! You stay off my fucking spot!
我会回来的! 我他妈的要宰了你! 你♥他♥妈♥的离我的地盘远点儿!
Give it to me, you thief! You thief! You thief! Give it back!
给我 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 你这个小偷! 还给我!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
I can here you near my fucking spot!
我能听见你♥他♥妈♥的靠近我的地盘了!
Go! Go! Go!
滚! 滚! 滚!
What do you have there?!
你拿的什么?!
What are you eating?!
你在吃什么?!
Smells like meat!
闻起来像肉!
No! No! Stop!
不! 不! 停下!
Let on!
快说!
It’s me! It’s me! Go! Go! Go!
是我! 是我! 快走! 快走! 快走!
Okay.
没事了 没事了
Are you alright? Are you okay?
你没事吧? 还好吗?
Okay. Okay.
没关系 没事的
I have… I have to stop. Stop. Stop.
需要…需要休息一下 休息 休息
Stairs.
小心台阶
You’re all right. You’re safe. Thank you.
没事了 安全了 谢谢
I’ve go back and get those clothes before I forget where they are.
我要回去把衣服拿回来 要不该忘了地了
Here, eat something.
来 吃点东西
I’m just trying to say…
我的意思是…
people screaming out loud…
人们大声呼救…
that God is hiding…
而上帝不闻不问…
that we failed and that God is punishing us.
做错了 上帝就来惩罚我们
This is not what is happening. God, it’s not. This is not the God’s way.
事实并非如此 不是这样的 上帝 是不会那样做的
What is happening to us reminds me of what happened to St. Paul.
现在所发生的事 让我想起了使徒圣保罗
Paul used to kill Christians, used to persecute them…
保罗曾经杀害基♥督♥徒 迫♥害♥基♥督♥徒…
but the Lord came to him and converted him.
而主来到他面前 改变了他的信仰
And not only converted him, but blinded him.
不只是感化了他 还使他失明了
This is what’s happening to us.
就和我们现在一样
Here! Here!
这里! 这儿!
Here I am! Here!
我在这! 这儿!
Here. Here, I have a jacket.
给 拿到夹克了
I have a jacket. Thank you.
给你夹克 谢谢
That’s terrible.
太可怕了
Who would do that? Someone who went blind.
谁会那样做? 某个瞎掉的人
And then he went crazy. Since he couldn’t see…
抓狂了 因为他以后都看不见…
he didn’t want his statue to see.
所以他不想他的雕塑能看见
I don’t think so, little man. I don’t know if it’d be possible…
我不这么想 小朋友 不知有没有可能…
for a blind man to paint the painting like that.
盲人能画出那样的画
Yes, they could. Or likely a priest…
他们能 或者有可能是一位牧师…
who saw what happened, and had a crisis of faith.
在目睹一切后 不再对信仰有信心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!