Doctor? What?
大夫? 什么事?
Are you asking me for a deliberation here? I mean, my God!
你想让我也来商议? 我是说 天啊!
Of course I would rather that my wife didn’t go.
当然我也很不想让我妻子去
But, what I want really doesn’t matter. It’s completely up to her.
但我怎样想不重要 关键看她
My ”male pride”, of course, is gonna be hurt.
我的”男性尊严”当然会受伤
But if that even exists in here, what does it matter anyway?
但呆在这儿还有尊严吗?
We’re all starving to death.
我们都会饿死
So, I just think that people should do whatever they feel like doing…
所以我想大家只要做想做的就行…
according to whatever morality they have left.
看他们还剩下多少道德观…
There’s nobody, forget it!
不会有人去的 别提了!
Anybody.
不管是谁
I’ll go. No.
我去 不
I’ll go with her.
我和她一起
Me too.
我也是
All right, all right. I’ll go too. I’ll go too.
好 我也去 我也一起
Well, you do whatever you like, but my wife is going nowhere.
随便你们做什么 我妻子不会去
Dignity has no price.
尊严无价
No one knows how many women are here.
没人知道这有多少女人
You can do what you like, and we’ll feed you both.
想做什么都行 我们分食物给你们
And then you can talk to me about dignity.
然后我们可以谈谈尊严
No, that’s not the point. I’m no different than the rest.
我想说的不是这个 我不特殊
What? I’ll do what they do.
什么? 我和她们一起
You’ll do what I tell you to do!
你照着我说的做!
Stop! Don’t! Don’t order me.
停下! 不要命令我!
There’s nothing worse. No, it’s disgusting.
没什么比这更糟了 令人作呕
From now on you don’t eat.
从现在起你别吃东西
How long do we wait before they come and get us?
在他们来抓我们之前还有多少时间?
Get out of the way!
让开!
Good evening. How many ladies?
晚上好 有多少女士?
Eight.
八个
Nine. Nine? Only nine?
九个 九个? 只有九个?
Well, you nine, will have to do double duty tonight.
你们九个 今晚要做双份工
If any of you is on the rag, we don’t want you.
你们谁要是在月经期 我们可不要你
We will get you some other time.
我们会给你安排别的时间
No one’s on the rag.
没人在月经期
Then, get yourselves all gussied up and come over at your leisure.
那好 你们自己收拾打扮好 有空了就过来
We’ll be waiting.
我们等着
And the food will follow if we’re happy.
如果我们满意了 就有吃的了
In the mean time I’ve…
另外 我…
I have brought you a little bit of bread to tide you over.
我给你们带了点面包垫垫肚子
I think I have one more.
我想我还有一包
There you go.
给你
Let’s go.
我们走
There’s no point in trying to run. They have guards.
想逃跑是没用的 有卫兵
At least it would be faster. We’d be dead by now.
至少会快一点儿 那样的话 现在我们都已经死了
No one’s gonna die. Come on.
没人会死的 来吧
They’re coming!
她们来了!
They’re coming!
她们来了!
Hey. Welcome! Girls, okay, don’t be afraid.
嗨 欢迎! 姑娘们 别害怕
We’re here to love you. We’re not going to hurt you, all right?
我们是来好好爱你们的 不会伤害你们的 好吗?
Guys, don’t get too excited, all right?
伙计们 别太激动 好吗?
Everyone’s going to get their own girl, okay?
每人都会分到一个姑娘的 好吗?
We don’t… Well, we share. That’s how we do things here, right?
我们不… 我们分享 这是我们这儿做事的规矩 对吧?
Okay. I want you all in order from hot to cold, okay?
好吧 我要你们从靓到丑 排成一排 好吗?
The hottest, come here. And the coldest go to the back of the line.
最靓的到这边来 最丑的站到队尾去
What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong?
你怎么了? 怎么了?
She’s a bit of a dead fish. Take care of her. Give her some life.
她就像条死鱼 好好照顾她 给她点活力
Oh, man. Where have you been all my life?
伙计 你都到哪儿去了?
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
It’s okay! Yeah. I take it! I take it!
没关系 我要了! 我要了!
Why are you trembling? Are you trembling?
你干嘛发抖? 你在发抖吗?
No, easy, easy. Okay. You two are coming with us.
别呀 放松 放松 好 你们俩跟我们走
Are you blonde? Are you blonde?
你是金发吗? 你是金发吗?
Okay. All right.
好 好
Okay. A bit on the mature side, but that’s more I like it.
好 稍微偏成熟 但我更喜欢
You like this?
你喜欢吗?
That’s my gun.
那是我的枪
You like it? No. I don’t.
你喜欢吗? 不 我不喜欢
Lady? Lady?
女士? 女士?
Now, that’s a surprise, lady.
这是个惊喜 女士
You’re coming with me. If you let go I’ll bite your nipples off.
你跟我来 你要是不听话 我就把你的乳♥头♥咬下来
Now, come on. Now, suck. Come on.
来吧 吸吧 来啊
Come on. No!
来啊 不要!
I’m not asking, all right?
我不是在请求 明白吗?
Come on! Come on! I could bite it off.
来啊! 来啊! 我会把它咬下来
Try it! I’ll blow your fucking head off! You and your friend.
试试看! 我就打烂你的头! 你还有你的朋友都是
Or I’ll tear you to pieces. Come on!
或者我会把你撕成碎片 来啊!
All right, lady! Hey! Hey! Back it off!
好啊 女士! 嘿! 嘿! 退后!
All right!
好!
There you go! Okay.
这就对了! 好
Okay, let’s just speak.
好吧 我们来谈谈
Here we go.
来吧
It’s okay, don’t worry. You’re so tense. Please, sit down.
没关系 别担心 你这么紧张 请坐
Get the fuck out of here!
他妈的滚出去!
Little bit tense, there we go. May I suck on your nipples?
有点紧张 来吧 我能舔你的乳♥头♥吗?
Just a… Just a little bit. There we go.
就… 就一点儿 好了
That wasn’t so bad. It’s just a little tickle.
不错嘛 就是有点儿痒
Come on, dead fish. Move for me! Come on!
来吧 死鱼 给我动起来! 来吧!
Move now!
给我动起来!
Someone go get the food.
谁去拿吃的
What happened?
出什么事了?
What happened?
出什么事了?
You okay?
你还好吧?
You want another story?
你还想听故事吗?
Women of Ward Two, tonight is the big night!
二号♥牢房♥的女人们 今晚上有大件事
How many ladies? Seven.
有多少女人? 七个
Seven? You sure that’s it? Count them again.
七个? 你确定就这些? 再数一遍
Seven! All right, if you’ve got seven.
七个! 好吧 你说七个就七个
How about the boy with the magic powers?
魔法男孩的故事怎么样?
You like that one, don’t you? Yeah.
你喜欢那故事 是吧? 对
So, where did we leave off? This boy wasn’t ordinary.
我们讲到哪儿了? 这个男孩不是常人
No. He could turn invisible.
对 他可以隐形
He had special powers.
他有特异功能
And he turned invisible when they weren’t looking.
他趁人不注意的时候就隐身
All right. It’s when they looked, he wasn’t…
对 有人注意的时候 他不…
Good afternoon, ladies.
下午好 女士们
I just wanted to make sure that you’ve all recovered…
我只是来看看你们是不是都恢复了…
from the fun that we had the other night.
从那天晚上的娱乐活动中恢复了没有
No, no. Seriously, I just wanted to touch base with any of you…
不 说真的 我只想跟你们打个招呼
that might be feeling a little bit of jealousy…
你们可能会吃点儿小醋…
I know that tonight is not your night…
我知道今天晚上没轮到你们…
but I assure you that our hearts are still with you.
但我向你们保证我们的心 还是在你们身边的
You men folk should be very proud of your ladies.
你们这儿的男人真该 为你们的女人感到骄傲
Very proud.
非常骄傲
Well, one of them was kind of a dead fish…
其中一个有点儿死鱼相…
but the other ones performed like real pros.
但其他人表现得很职业
There are only eight of us now.
现在我们只有八个人了
Oh, what happened, did someone die? Yeah.
怎么了 有人死了吗? 对
It’s not a big deal, though. She was kind of a dead fish.
不过也没什么大不了的 她就是个死鱼相
I’m gonna finish the story later.
我一会儿再给你讲故事
I promise. I’ll finish it later.
我保证 我一会儿来给你讲完
Who’s that? Where you going, huh?
是谁? 你要去哪儿?
Wait…!
等等…!
It’s you, isn’t it?
是你 对吧?
What happened?!
怎么了?!
Help!
救命!
What the fuck is going on?
他妈的怎么回事?
I know you’re here!
我知道你在那儿!
You don’t even know my name! No. I know your voice!
你都不知道我的名字! 不 我听得出你的声音!
Just say one more word! I dare you!
再说一个词! 我看你敢不敢!