Here. I don’t have anything.
这儿 我什么都没有
Don’t worry. I’ll be like your mom, okay?
别担心 我会像你妈妈一样 好吗?
I’ll pay for us both.
我给我们两人份的
What if you don’t have anything? It’s just jewelry, everybody.
要是什么都没有怎么办? 只不过是珠宝什么的 各位
What can we do with it in here, anyway?
我们拿着它们在这儿又能做什么呢?
Each give according to what they have, and all that.
每个人都交出来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, they better come through with the food.
他们最好把食物都给来
Why are we doing this?
我们为什么这样做?
This is what? Plastic? There’s so much junk.
这是什么? 塑料? 垃圾
You know, I thought I told someone…
我告诉过他们
to just tell them not to even bother putting the plastic in…
别把塑料扔进来…
because it’s a waste of my time. I’ll tell them. I’ll tell them.
简直是在浪费时间 我会说的 我会说
These have some weight. That’s gold.
这个有点重 是金的
Two rings, possibly a diamond.
两个戒指 可能镶了钻
Yeah? That’s good.
真的? 太好了
Oh, no. Wait, wait, wait.
不对 等等等等
Got something here. We’re fine with these people.
还有些好东西 这群人弄完了
Okay, good. That was close. It was actually, but it’s okay.
好的 没问题 很不错 以前是 现在还行
All right, one. One.
好的 一 一
Two. Two.
二 二
And… three. Three.
然后…三 三
That’s it. Three?
好了 就三箱?
We normally get four when we go by ourselves.
我们以前自己都能拿四箱
Well, now you get three. You keep whining, you’ll get two! Next!
那你现在就三箱 你再抱怨就只有两箱! 下一个!
We’re coming!
来了!
Next! We’re here.
下一个! 在这儿
All right.
好
We’re from Ward One. Ward One?
我们是一病区的 一病区?
Don’t handle me!
别碰我!
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
We’re not gonna hurt you here. Want your food?
我们不会伤害你 想要食物吗?
Watch your manners. All right, it’s here, it’s here.
注意你的态度 好的好的 在这儿
I wonder. Can I touch this? Oh, man!
我能碰这个吗? 噢 伙计!
Shit. Fell down. I think we’ve done.
见鬼 掉下去了 我想我找到了
Fuck!
见鬼!
Nail polish, nail polish. We got some good stuff here.
指甲油 这是 这有好东西
Yeah? Looking pretty good so far.
是吗? 看起来很不错
Yeah? Yeah, we’re good?
是吧? 我们的不错是吗?
All right. Take it, take it.
好 拿着 来拿着
You’re blind. Thank you, professor.
你是盲人 谢谢你 “专家”
You’re using a Braille writer.
你在写盲文
No, you… You’re a normal blind person.
不 你…你是个普通盲人
No, he’s not normal. He was born blind.
他不普通 他是天生的
That makes him some kind of super hero in a world like this.
在这种地方他就像超能英雄一样
So you better watch out. You of all people…
那你得注意了 你们所有人…
born blind should understand empathy…
天生的盲人该懂得同情心
…and human decency. -Shut up. Shut up.
和对人的尊重 闭嘴 闭嘴
He’s blind. That’s all. That doesn’t make him good or bad.
他是个盲人而已 并不意味着他是好人或者坏人
That just makes him blind. And now, he’s blind with a purpose.
他就是瞎了 为了一个目的
Because he’s looking out for the sick and the hungry of his own ward.
为了他那区的病人和挨饿的人
That’s right. How do you sleep with yourself?
就这样 你怎能安心入睡?
That’s all we get? Is two boxes?
这就是我们的? 才两箱?
Yeah, that’s it. But the others got a third box.
对 就这点 刚才那个区还拿了三箱
How are we suppose to survive on only two boxes?
光靠两箱食物怎么活?
That’s it. That’s it, no more.
就这些 就这么多 没了
It’s immoral! A blind man… Shut up! Shut up!
这太不人道了! 一个盲人… 闭嘴! 给我闭嘴!
It’s immoral! Shut up!
太不人道了! 闭嘴!
Shut up. Fuck off with the sermon, okay?
闭嘴 别再布道了 成不?
Okay.
很好
Get your food. Get out.
拿上食物 滚出去
And say ”thank you” for what you got. Understand?
对你得到的说”感谢” 明白吗?
Understand? Understand?
明白吗? 明白没?
I understand.
明白了
Okay, okay. Now say ”thank you.”
很好 说 “谢谢”
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. Okay. Out! Out!
很好 出去! 出去!
Don’t let them get to you. No, it’s fine! This fucking guy.
别被他们打败了 没关系! 不过一群混♥蛋♥
The son of a bitch. He wants more.
混♥蛋♥ 还想多要
How many people are in Ward One? 35.
一病区有多少人? 35个
We only have 24 meals, so everyone is gonna have to share.
我们只有24份食物 大家得分享
What? I’m sorry.
什么? 我很抱歉
This is all they gave us. Quit shoving, everybody! Relax!
他们只给了这么多 别挤各位! 慢慢来
Just find a partner. Find a partner.
找个搭档 找个搭档
Two people to a meal. Please!
两人一份食物
Just don’t push, okay? Just stay in the line, okay?
别挤好吗? 排队行不?
Guys, guys, stop pushing!
大家别挤啊!
Wanna eat something? Stop.
想吃点吗? 不想
You have to eat something. You have to eat a little something.
你要吃东西 必须吃点
Stop it!
不要!
Doctor?
大夫?
Are you here? Yes, I’m here.
你在吗? 是的
Here.
这里
Here. Here.
这边
I brought you some food. No. Jesus Christ, no.
我给你带了点食物 不 上帝啊 不
This place is a toilet! It’s not your fault.
这地方像个厕所! 这不是你的错
You did everything you could. No, no, I didn’t.
你尽力了 不 不 我没有
The son of a bitch, he had his gun right in my throat.
那个王八蛋 他把枪对着我喉咙
Exactly. I could’ve reached and taken it…
是的 我没能抢下来…
but. And then what? And then what?
但 又怎么呢? 又能怎么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
If you did kill him it would’ve been way worse.
如果你杀了他 那将更糟
You would’ve started a war for sure. A real war.
你会挑起战争 真正的战争
You’re right.
你说得对
Yeah, you’re right. I’ll pretend like I thought that one through.
你是对的 我会假装我也想到了这个
And it’s not easy knowing that you’ve killed someone. Like I did.
很难想象你杀了人 像我一样
Oh, God!
噢 天呐!
Hello? Don’t say anything.
喂? 什么都别说
It’ll be easier for me to understand.
我很容易理解
I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I wanted.
对不起 是我的错 我引诱他的
Let’s be quiet. Let’s all be quiet.
什么都别说 别说
I can see.
我能看见
I knew that.
我知道的
At least I think I knew. It’s a secret.
至少我想我是明白的 这是个秘密
So…
那么…
it’s been like a week or so…
大概一个星期了…
and you people have nothing left to offer.
你们也没什么可交的了
So at Ward Three, we came up with a new plan.
那么三病区的我们想出了新点子
Bring us your women.
把你们的女人交过来
Women for food.
用女人换食物
Have a good day.
祝你们开心
What’s going on? We haven’t eaten in three days!
到底怎么了? 我们都三天没东西吃!
We gave you all the food we have! It’s up to you to ration it!
我们把所有食物都给了你们! 你们该自己配额的!
Distribution is your problem!
分配是你们的问题!
Asshole. Forget it! We’re not doing that!
混♥蛋♥ 滚吧! 我们不会那么做!
Do you have any better idea? I’m not. I’m not. I’m not going!
你还有什么好建议? 我不 我才不 我不会去!
I’m not gonna go!
我不去!
No! Bull shit!
不! 真见鬼!
No one’s asking you to go.
没人叫你去
Certainly not the men from this ward. So, you can’t blame us.
不是我们这区的男人决定的 你不能怪我们
I think she brings up a good point.
我想她说到了点上
And I think we should ask if there are any volunteers.
我们该问问有谁自愿去
”Volunteers?” What are you talking about?
“自愿?” 你说什么啊?
Look, if there are any volunteers, I think they should say so now.
听着 如果有自愿的 现在可以说出来
I wonder how many volunteers would we have if he said send us your men?
要是他们让送男人 你们多少自愿?
It’s not the same. Oh, really? And why’s that?
这不一样 噢是吗? 哪里不一样?
Because it’s just not.
就不一样
Because there’s no fags here. Well, there’s no whores either!
因为这里没同性恋! 这里也没妓♥女♥!
That’s debatable. I gave myself to you out of pity…
那就争论下去 我出于同情给了你…
and now you think I’m some sort of goddamn whore?
你现在就觉得我TM是个妓♥女♥?