Yeah? Well, here we have a monarchy system.
是吧? 我们这儿是君主制
And I hereby declare myself the King of Ward Three.
我特此声明 我是三病区的国王
Long live the king! Long live the king!
国王万岁! 国王万岁!
Any objections? Long live the king!
有人反对吗? 国王万岁!
Get the fuck out of here! Long live the king!
滚出去! 国王万岁!
For my first pronouncement I declare that everyone in Ward Three…
我的第一份声明是 三病区…
will eat dinner before we think about getting, or burying any dead.
在考虑增加或埋死人之前先吃饭
So, eat, eat. Come on, eat. Don’t worry. Don’t worry.
那么 吃饭吃饭 别担心
You can’t sleep like that. You’re filthy. Give me your clothes.
你不能像这样睡觉 太脏了 衣服给我
I’ll wash them tomorrow.
我明天把它们洗了
Go to sleep.
睡吧
How are you?
感觉怎样?
They don’t know what it’s like. You gotta see it to believe it.
他们不知道到底怎么了 你要眼见为实
If you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.
如果你想完成什么 得自己做
Okay. Okay. Just try to get some sleep.
好的 快睡吧
You’re so hot.
你烧得有点严重
I know you can see. No, I can’t…
我知道你能看见 我不能…
I don’t know why you think that. Don’t lie to me. You trust me, huh?
我不知道你为什么这样想 别撒谎 你相信我 是吗?
You trust me, then why don’t you tell me the truth?
你相信我 为什么不告诉我真♥相♥?
You can’t trust a thief, right?
你不会相信个小偷 对吧?
I got a secret too. You know what? I’m smart.
我也有秘密 你知道吗? 我也很聪明
And when I went blind, it made me think better.
当我瞎的时候 我想了更多
I got a lot to contribute.
我有许多可以贡献
I’m sorry for being such a burden.
我很抱歉成为负担
Oh, God!
噢 天啊!
I can’t take this.
我受不了了
Come on, lie down. Get some sleep.
来 躺下睡一会儿
What time is it?
几点了?
What? What?
怎么? 你怎么了?
What’s the matter? Have you lost your sight?
发生了什么? 你也看不见了?
I forgot to wind my watch.
我忘了给手表上发条
You fuckers. Are you in pain?
混♥蛋♥ 你们感到痛吗?
Look at me! Did you hear that?
看看我! 听到没?
I’m gonna check it out.
我去看看
Hey, fuckers! What the fuck song is that?
嘿混♥蛋♥们! 这是他妈的什么歌♥?
It sucks. You suck.
太难听了 你才难听
Whatever.
管他的
Fuck!
我♥操♥!
Did you get him? Blood!
搞定他了? 血!
There’s blood, man, step back! It could be infected, step back!
有血 伙计 离我远点! 会被传染 后退!
The Sarge is gonna fucking kill me.
他♥娘♥的♥中士会杀了我的
Is this the right way to go? Yeah.
是这条路吗? 是的
You know, he told me he knew I could see. He told me that…
你知道吗 他知道我能看见 他说的…
…and I did nothing. Nothing. -What could you have possibly did?
我什么都没有做啊 你做过些什么?
You did everything you could. I think I’ve to tell them, and…
你已经尽力了 我想我该告诉他们…
And then what? And maybe…
然后? 也许…
Become their slave? I could help. I could help.
成为他们的奴役? 我能帮忙 我能帮忙的
It’s bad enough as it is. I can handle this.
成那样就太糟了 我能承受
No. I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about us. Us!
我不是说你 我是说我们 我们!
What?
什么意思?
You dressing me, bathing me, wiping my ass.
你帮我穿衣服 洗澡 擦屁♥股♥
For Christ sakes! It’s hard enough to think of you as…
老天爷啊! 我很难把你看成是…
As? As, as… what?
当成? 当…什么?
As a wife.
妻子
Instead of my mother. Or… or a nurse
代替我妈 或…护士
Well, you’ll just have get used to it, won’t you? ‘Cause…
那你会习惯的 是吗? 因为…
I don’t… I don’t have any choice.
我… 我没有别的选择
You’re right, I’ll get used to it. I guess I have to get used to it.
你是对的 我能习惯 我想我会习惯的
Do not tell a soul.
千万别跟人说
Oh, come on! Attention! Attention!
喂 不会吧! 注意! 注意!
The Government regrets having been forced to exercise…
政♥府♥对于强迫实施的…感到遗憾
Fuck you!
操蛋!
Attention! Attention! Attention!
注意! 注意! 注意!
That’s the last we’re gonna hear from that asshole.
刚才是我们从那烂货听到的最后消息
We’re taking over this shit hole now. I’m the King of Ward Three.
我们接管了这里整个地区 我是三病区国王
And there’s gonna be a lot of changes around here.
这里即将有重大变化
What the fuck is that? Number One:
这他妈的是什么? 第一条
If you wanna eat, you’ll have to pay for it.
想要吃饭 就得给钱
And that’s pretty much it, I guess.
就这样
Okay, and now, for our ”grand finale”…
现在 作为”华丽的大结局”
a little song that comes from the bottom of my heart.
我衷心为大家献上一首歌♥
And it goes something like this:
像这样
I just called To say I love you
拿起电♥话♥ 想说我爱你
I just called to say… I’m turning it off.
拿起电♥话♥… 我要把它关了
I’m turning it off. No, no!
我要关上它 别这样!
I just called to say How much I care
拿起电♥话♥ 想说我多么在乎你
I just called To say I love you
拿起电♥话♥ 想说我爱你
And I mean it from the bottom…
我从心底…
I gotta push it! I’ve done it!
我接住了! 我拿到了!
Stop it!
停下!
Stop it!
停下!
Shut up! Shut up!
闭嘴! 安静!
Shut up! Or I’ll just keep on shooting ’till somebody gets hit.
闭嘴! 不然我一直开枪 直到有人中弹
Back off… God, you blind people are stupid.
后退… 你们这些瞎子就是蠢
Screaming and crying like babies. Makes me ashamed to be one of you!
像个婴儿一样尖叫 哭 我觉得和你们一起很丢人!
Ward Three is going to take charge of the food right now.
三病区现在接管食物
What? Like in a store!
什么? 就像超♥市♥!
And like in the real world, we’re gonna guard our store!
就像外面一样 我们会守卫这个超♥市♥!
So, don’t even think of breaking in, okay?
那么 别想冲进来抢 好吧?
So, how… how do we pay for it?
那…我们怎么买♥♥?
Excuse me. Did I ask for any questions?
等等 我有说可以提问吗?
He means… he means explain your rules.
他…他想你说说规矩
How. What. What do you want us to do?
该如何 你想我们做什么?
Do want us to come one at a time, or all together. What do you want?
要我们一天某个时间来还是随时都行 你想怎样?
He said shut up! Okay. I’ll tell you what!
他说了闭嘴! 很好 我告诉你们!
We’re gonna pile up the food, and we’ll let you know the rules later.
等我们把食物码成一堆再说规矩
Now go back to your wards, and get your money ready, okay?
现在回你们的区去 准备好钱
You know we don’t have any money! Well, then whatever you got, lady!
你知道我们没钱! 那就随便拿点什么 女士!
Shoot her right now. I mean, one less mouth to feed.
崩了她 就少张嘴抢饭
If I had eyes, she’d be dead already, I tell you.
如果我能看见 我立马杀了她
Now. Jewelry, lady.
珠宝之类 女士
For example, watches, electronic shit.
像手表 电器
Anything, anything you think we might like.
任何 你认为我们会喜欢的东西
Excuse me? Yes? Yes?
能问下吗? 什么? 说
But how much is it for a meal? Well, man. I don’t know!
一顿要多少? 伙计 我也不知道!
Get your stuff together, and we’ll let you know what you deserve, okay?
把东西拿来 我们决定你能得到多少
And by the way! Don’t, don’t hide anything!
顺便! 别 别想藏任何东西!
All right? Understood? Let’s go! Let’s go!
知道吗? 明白没? 快走! 走!
Lady? Lady? Lady, I’ll never forget your voice.
女士? 女士? 我永远不会忘记你的声音
And I won’t forget your face.
我也不会忘记你的脸
What the… What the fuck?
这… 这TM见鬼了?
Fuck.
见鬼
This is wrong, man. It’s wrong but what else can we do?
这不对 是不对 但我们能做什么?
There’s nothing to do. We can stick together…
没什么能做的 我们该一起…
and just tell them ”no.” We’re going to stick together.
告诉他们”不” 我们会一起去
I’m not giving my stuff up because a nigger says I have to.
我才不会因为个黑鬼的话就交出财产
Hey, we don’t know what race he is, man.
伙计 我们不知道他是什么人种
I can tell by his voice. Fuck you.
听声音猜的 滚吧你
Who the hell are these people? This is absolute bull shit!
这些人都TM的是谁? 这太不合理了!
We don’t have to do whatever the fuck they say!
我们不用听他们的
Cause they make an announcement! We don’t have to back down!
就因为他们发了声明! 我们凭什么退让!
We can stand up to these guys! You’re right!
我们该反抗他们! 你说得对!
It’s true. We don’t have a choice.
是啊 我们没有选择
What? They’ve a weapon. They’ve a gun.
什么? 他们有武器 有枪
But the point is they can’t shoot us all!
关键是他打不完我们!
Yeah, exactly!
是没错!
Yes, but if they kill one of us, then, it’s too many!
但只要打中了一个 那就太糟糕了
I’m going to collect the valuables!
我来收集大家值钱的东西!
No one has to give if they don’t want to.
有谁不想交也行
But don’t expect to be fed at the expense of the rest of us.
也别指望会有人施舍吃的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!