Expensive shirt of mine.
我很值钱的一件衬衫
Once…
一圈…
twice…
两圈…
three times. All right.
三圈 好了
That’s fine. That’s good.
已经好了 很好
I’m afraid it’s gonna be infected.
我担心会感染
Doesn’t surprise me. The filth from the street on that shoe.
可不呗 那双鞋底下粘了多少街上的脏东西
What time is it?
几点了?
1h3O.
一点半
You can’t be responsible for everyone.
你不可能照顾所有人
You need to sleep.
你需要睡一会了
Are you afraid to close your eyes? No. I’m afraid to open them.
你是不是不敢闭上眼睛? 不 我害怕睁开眼的时候
Afraid I’ll go blind in my sleep.
害怕一觉醒来就看不见了
I’m gonna take a walk.
我去走走
Opening the gate. Pull right up to the door.
打开大门 停在门右边
Closing the gate.
关大门
Locking up.
锁门
Only the infected are permitted within these doors.
只有感染的人才能进去
Once inside, follow the corridor until the wards. Alright,let’s go.
进去后沿着走廊直走到病房♥ 走吧
Four, three, two, one.
四个 三个 两个 一个
Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Five, four, three, two, one.
五 四 三 二 一
Hello? Hello, can anyone hear us? Door. Door?
嘿? 嘿 有人么? 门 门?
Hello? Hello?
嘿? 哈喽?
Honey, wake up.
亲爱的 起来
What? New people.
怎么了? 新病人来了
How many? Not… not many.
几个? 不… 不多
Do you have beds available in here? Yeah. We should.
你们这有空床么? 有 应该有
How many of you are there? We don’t know.
你们一共几个人? 不知道
We don’t know Okay.
我们不知道 哦
Maybe you could count off. One by one, and introduce yourselves.
可以数一数 一一介绍一下自己
I’m Number One. I’m a police officer.
我第一个 我是警♥察♥
I’m Number Two. I’m a taxi driver.
我第二个 我是出租车司机
Number Three. A pharmacist assistant.
我第三个 药剂师助理
Four. I’m a hotel maid.
第四个 酒店女工
Five. Financial advisor.
第五个 金融顾问
That’s my wife! That’s my wife!
那是我老婆! 那是我老婆!
Honey? It’s me.
亲爱的? 是我
Honey?
亲爱的?
Where are you? Here.
你在哪? 在这
Where are you?
你在哪?
Here. Say something.
这儿 说句话
Here.
这里
Keep talking. Here.
继续说 这里
That’s great!
太好了!
Is my mom here? She’ll be here, don’t worry. Okay?
我妈妈来了么? 她会来的 别急 好吗?
Get off!
走开!
That’s them. I wanna catch them. Quickly.
是他们 我要截住他们 快点
It’s occupied. Move on. We’ll be right back!
这里满了 继续走 我们一会就回来
And who was that guy talking? Is our ward representative, right?
谁在说话? 是我们病房♥代表
Please!
求你了!
Let’s go! Please! Stop!
我们走吧 求你了! 别!
Stop! Stop!
停下来! 别去!
Please wait! Excuse me!
请等等! 劳驾!
Wait! Wait!
等等! 等等!
I’m sorry. You gotta to get back. Excuse me. Listen.
抱歉 你们必须回去 劳驾 听着
We have a man here with a injured leg…
这里有个人伤了腿…
and he needs serious medical attention.
他需要医疗救治
He has an infection, he needs antibiotics, I’m a doctor.
我是医生 他伤口感染 需要抗生素
I can’t let you leave. So, please, turn back.
我不能让你逃走 请回吧
Okay. I’m not asking to leave. I’m simply trying to ask for help here.
好 我不是想逃走 只是想求助
Get the fuck back! Another step and I’m gonna shoot.
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚回去! 再往前一步我就开枪了
Honey… This is ridiculous.
亲爱的… 这太荒谬了
I have a sick man here. This isn’t gonna work.
这里有病人 没用的
I’m gonna count to three and if you don’t turn back…
我数三下 你再不回去…
I’m going to shoot you!
我就开枪杀了你
Can you talk to your superior, please?
你能向你的上司通报下么? 求你了
One! You got to be kidding me.
一! 开玩笑吧
Two! This is… this is insanity!
二! 这…真是疯了!
Will you talk to your supervisors?
你能跟上司说一下么?
This is not going to work! Three! I’m gonna fucking shoot you!
没有用的! 三! 妈的 我要开枪了!
Let’s go!
走啊!
This is ridiculous! Just forget it. They’re not…
太荒唐了! 算了吧 他们不会…
I can’t believe this is happening.
我简直不能相信
Stop.
算了
Each ward is equipped with a phone…
每间病房♥配备有电♥话♥…
forcommunication with the outside…
用来和外界通讯…
the phone is for emergency purposes only.
只能在紧急情况下使用
Take. Try it.
拿着 试试
This is great. Is there any coffee here?
太棒了 这有咖啡么?
Is there any extra food at the end there?
那边有多余的食物么?
I don’t have.
我没有
I don’t… The other table needs more.
我没有… 那一桌还得要点
I think I have one extra fruit cup.
我这可能多点水果
Any want the meat pack? The other table can have some?
有人要肉么? 那桌需要么?
Does anybody have a knife?
谁有刀子?
A knife? Or a fork?
刀? 叉子也行?
I have a knife.
我有刀
Do you want to borrow mine? I’ll wait, what about you?
你要借用么? 我等等吧 你怎么办?
We can share. No problem.
我们一起用 没问题
I’m still curious about what happened to that girl, though.
我还是好奇 那女孩到底怎么了
There was this girl, in 18O6.
当时 1806号♥房♥里有个女孩
Screaming. Naked, except for these sunglasses.
惊叫 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 只戴着墨镜
Naked? She’d gone blind?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥? 她盲了?
Yeah. She was the one that infected me.
嗯 就是她感染我的
Is it good your fruit? Yeah.
你的水果够吗? 够了
Yes, I’ll Ieave a message.
嗯 我要留言
My message is: Why is there an emergency number…
我想说 如果根本不派人接听
if there’s no one there to answer it?
为什么还要设立应急号♥码?
We have a situation here in the blind ward.
盲人病房♥里有情况
Apparently you missed that, because we don’t have enough food.
显然你没注意到 我们的食物不够吃
Also, there’s still my request from yesterday for an medical supply kit.
还有重复昨天的请求 我们需要紧急医疗器具
I hope you get this message before dinner.
但愿晚饭前会有人听到留言
Six more coming!
又来了六个!
Number Five: Security guard at a hotel.
第五个 酒店保安
Number Six: Engineer.
第六个 工程师
I’m a receptionist at an ophthalmologist.
我是眼科诊所的接待员
I know your voice.
我认出你的声音了
Oh, my God, where are you? Here. Here.
哦 天哪 你在哪? 这 这里
I’m 7, I forgot to say 7.
我是第七个 忘了说了
Are you all right? I’ve got you. All right?
你还好吧? 这了 还好吧?
Door. Left, left, make a left. And straight. Straight.
门 左 左 向左 然后直走 一直
Keep going.
继续走
Do you need a hand? No. I got it. That’s it.
需要帮忙么? 不了 我可以 好了
First of all, welcome to the newcomers.
首先 欢迎新人
We’re Ward One.
我们是第一病房♥
There’s a few things I want to discuss.
还有些事我想说说
We’ve a guide line that connects all the wards to each other.
每个病房♥之间都有导航的绳索
It’s an innovation made by my wife.
是我老婆的主意
We can thank her for that.
我们要感谢她
There’s another point. The toilets. They’re absolutely disgusting.
还有一个事儿 厕所 实在太恶心了
I’m going to need a team to go and see what’s going on in there.
我想找些人去看看那边怎么样
I like the warm feeling on my face.
我喜欢脸上暖暖的感觉
The smell too.
还有气味
You used to like it…
你以前喜欢的…
Remember that New Year’s when we went to the Shrine?
记得那年新年 我们去神殿么?
There were so many people waiting in line.
那有好多人排队
It was cold.
当时很冷
The ceremonial fire was near the line.
仪式火焰就在队伍旁边
When we got close to it…
我们挨近火堆时

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!