May I have those files, please?
我可以看这些文件吗?
They’re going to be here any minute.
他们随时都会到
I know. That’s why I want you to relax.
我知道 所以我希望你放松一些
I’ll take care of everything we may come across.
我会处理好我们会遇到的所有的事
Okay, I’ll be fine.
好的 我会没事的
If I need anything, I’ll have them call you. Or I’ll call you myself.
如果需要什么我就让他们打电♥话♥给你 或者我直接打给你
They can’t keep us apart for too long. Can they?
他们不会把我们分开太久 对吗?
Are you coming? I’m right behind you.
你过来吗? 我就在你后面
Don’t lock yourself out now. Don’t worry, I’ve got the keys.
现在不要把自己锁在门外面 不用担心 我带了钥匙
Morning, sir. Morning.
早上好 先生 早上好
Please, approach the vehicle.
请走进车里
Do you have a cell phone, sir? Yes.
你带手♥机♥了吗 先生? 对
Put it in the bag, please.
请把它放进袋子里
What for? Thank you. This way.
为什么? 谢谢你 这边
I got it, thank you. This way.
我抓好了 谢谢 这边
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
No, no, step down, ma’am. I’m asking you to step down!
不 不 下来 女士 我命令你下来!
No, I’m gonna go. My orders are only to take the man.
不 我要去 我只接到命令带他走
This vehicle is for infected, okay?
这辆车是给被传染者的 知道吗?
Well, then you’ll have to take me, because I’ve just gone blind.
哦 那你一定要带我走了 因为我刚刚也失明了
Fine, have it your way.
随便 你自己决定吧
Jesus!
天呐!
Attention! Attention!
注意! 注意!
The Government regrets having been forced to exercise with urgency…
政♥府♥很抱歉被迫采取了紧急措施…
what it considers to be it’s duty to protect the population by all means.
尽一切方法保护人♥民♥是政♥府♥的职责
We are in a state of crisis. An epidemic of blindness…
我们正处在危机的关头 一种盲流感…
provisionally known as the “White Sickness”we’re relying…
暂时被认定为”白色失明” 我们要依靠…
on the public spirit and cooperation of all citizens…
公众的精神和全民的合作…
to stem any future contagion.
来阻止以后的传播
The decision to temporarily quarantine all those infected…
临时决定隔离所有的被传染者…
was not taken without careful consideration.
是经过慎重考虑的
Be assured that the isolation in which you find yourselves…
确保在这种隔离中 你发现自己…
represents,above any personal considerations…
除了接受悉心的照顾外 代表了…
an act of solidarity with the rest of the Nation.
和其他国民团结一心
You’ll never believe where they brought us.
你不会相信他们带我们到了什么地方
Let me guess, this guy’s voice is already driving me crazy.
让我猜一下 这个家伙的声音已经要让我发疯了
You’re lucky you can’t see it.
很幸运你看不到
It’s a video? Well, that’s scary.
是录像吗?哦 的确很恐怖
Makes you question what kind of an idiot…
让你疑惑 什么样的傻子…
would play a video in a quarantine for the blind.
会放电视在盲人的隔离区里
Each ward is equipped with a phone forcommunication…
每一个病房♥都配有电♥话♥…
Here. …with the outside.
来 用来和外界通讯
The phone is for emergency purposes only.
只能在紧急情况下使用
We’ve got to get you out of here. I’m gonna tell them you can see.
你必需离开这里 我得告诉他们你能看见
No. They’ll never believe it. You’d never get near enough to tell them.
不 他们不会信的 你也没法接近他们 告诉他们
I want you to go home. Please, go home.
我想让你回家 回去吧
I know you think you have to say that, but I’m fine!
我明白你觉得应该说明实情 可我在这也挺好的
It’s what I want. Really? All right.
可我想这么做 是吗? 那好吧
I want it. All right.
我想 好吧
Anyway, it’s too late now.
好了 现在太晚了
We shouldn’t tell that I can see. You’re right.
我能看见的事 不该告诉任何人 你说的对
With that spirit of cooperation in mind…
我们对大家有以下要求
we ask everyone pay attention to the following simple instructions.
希望大家合作
Are you with me? Echo!
你还在么? 回声
Number One: Each patient shall choose his own bed.
第一条 每个病人应选一张自己的床
It’s a corridor. Number Two:
这是条走廊 第二条
Each ward shall elect a captain, or”ward representative”…
每间病房♥应推选一位”病房♥代表”
forcommunication with the outside world…
由他来与外界交涉
Four? Three?
四? 三?
Row two, Number Three.
第二列 第三个
Five.

Doctor, how many wards are there? Yes, sorry.
大夫 一共有多少间病房♥? 嗯 不好意思
There’s two other wards on this floor…
这层楼另外还有两间病房♥
and then another ward on the lower floor…
楼下还有一间
for people who… How do you know that?
是给未失明的人… 你是怎么知道的?
We explored a little before you came in.
你们来之前 我们查看了下
We chose this ward because it’s closest to the entrance…
我们选了这间是因为它离出口最近
where the food comes in. Well, someone’s thinking.
就是发放食物的地方 呵 有点心思呀
That’s the asshole who’s responsible for all this.
这是引起这一切的那个混♥蛋♥吧
If I had my fucking eyes, I’d kill him.
要是我还看得见 一定杀了他
He’s responsible for stealing my car.
是他偷了我的车
What? Are you serious? Damn yeah!
什么? 你开玩笑吧? 没错!
If I hadn’t been decent and stopped to help you…
要不是我好心的帮你…
I’m gonna go to another room…
我去别的房♥间了
as far away as possible from this son of a bitch.
离这混♥蛋♥越远越好
Son of a bitch who can steal from a blind man…
狗♥娘♥养♥的 瞎子的车都偷
Honey, honey, they’re fighting! They are fighting?
亲爱的 他们打起来了! 打起来了?
Stop it now! Stop that!
住手! 停下来!
Stop this! Over here.
别这样 这边来
Stop this! Here.
别打了! 这边来
Stop! Stop, you’re acting like children!
别打了! 别打了 你们俩跟孩子似的!
Stop it, please!
别打了 求你们了!
We’re obviously all alone here. Okay? We’re on our own!
我们在这没依没靠 只能靠自己!
So, if you want to make this place a hell…
你们要想把这弄成不是人呆的地儿
you’re going upon it in absolutely the right way.
就接着打
He stole my car. It doesn’t matter.
他偷了我的车 那又怎么样
What are you gonna do with a car? You can’t drive anyway.
你现在也开不了了 还要车干嘛
He stole my sight! Okay, stop that now.
他传染我才看不见的! 好了 少说一句
Look, Doc, or whoever the fuck you are!
听着 大夫 不管你♥他♥妈♥是谁
We’re all equal here, right? There’s been no proper election.
我们在这是平等的 对吧? 根本就没法合理选举
So don’t start ordering people around with that tone of voice.
你别一副命令腔 拿个鸡毛当令箭
I am not ordering anybody, I’m simply asking you to…
我没下任何命令 我只是让你…
I’m simply asking you to leave this man alone.
我只是想让你放过他
Okay. Fine.
好吧 好吧
Just be aware that I don’t respond well to that voice…
不过记着我听那权威似的声音
of authority.
不爽…
What I do respond to, in case you’re wondering…
想知道我喜欢听什么吗…
is flattery, and people sucking up to me.
恭维 奉承
Everyone close your eyes, ladies. I’m gonna take off my clothes now…
女士请闭眼 我要脱衣服了…
and try out this bed here. Number Three.
我躺这床上试试 第三张床
Are you okay? If you need anything in the night, I’m right here.
你还好吗? 夜里有需要就叫我 我就在旁边
I gotta go pee.
我要尿尿
Doorway. So try to remember the route.
这是门口 试着记着点路
How many doors. How many steps.
记着有几扇门 几磴楼梯
I counted them when I first got here.
我一来到这就开始数着了
And straight. And straight.
然后是直道 直道
Stop it.
别弄
Doorway. Doorway. Right turn.
门口 门口 右转
I think. Right turn.
我想 右转
Straight.
直走
Another doorway.
又经过一个房♥门
Jesus! What happened?
上帝啊! 怎么了?
What are you wearing for shoes, bitch?
婊♥子♥ 你脚上穿的什么?
Where’s the wound?
伤到哪了?
Here? Fuck!
这? 妈的!
We need to clean it up. Crazy bitch stuck her heel in me.
我们得清洁伤口 臭婊♥子♥用鞋跟踩我
I tripped. And watch your mouth.
我绊着了 你嘴放干净点
I gotta go pee! Just hold it a little while.
我要尿尿! 再忍♥一忍♥
Everyone, stay put. We’ll be right back. Okay, okay.
大家拉着站好别动 我们马上就回来 好的 好的
I really gotta go pee!
我真的要尿尿!
Jesus! A piece of skin, or something.
妈呀 这是块皮么 还是什么
I found some dishtowels, but I don’t know if they’re clean.
我找到些厨房♥纸巾 不过不知道干不干净
Okay. Keep pressure on it.
好的 按着这里
It’s too dirty, I think. It’s really bleeding.
太脏了 血流的很厉害
What are you wearing? Give me your shirt. Quickly.
你穿的是什么? 把衬衫给我 快点
Thank God we have a real doctor here. Seriously.
谢天谢地 这有个真正的大夫 真的大夫
I was only fooling around. Relax, relax.
我只是唬人的 放松 放松
Here, here. Let me… Careful!
来 来 让我来… 当心!
Let me do it. Let me do it.
让我来吧 让我来吧
Careful with that. It’s expensive.
慢着点 很贵的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!