What you doing? The road’s closed!
你在做什么?那条路封了!
What was that?
搞什么?
Fuck!
该死!
That’s stupid. Stupid.
太蠢了 太蠢了
Alright, we’re gonna do this guy. Remember this guy, the crab?
好了 我们来做这个检测 记得这个东西吗 大螃蟹?
Alright, we’re gonna test this eye first.
好 我们先来测试这只眼睛
Do you prefer this lens or this? The other one.
你喜欢这只镜片还是这只? 这一个
This one? You sure? Yeah. Yeah.
这一个? 这一个? 对 对
All right, put your glasses on. This is for you.
好了 戴上眼睛吧 给你的
Show your mom. Good boy.
给妈妈看 好孩子
I’m going to ask you to take the drops for at least five days.
你需要连续五天滴这个药
And maybe, should I keep wearing the glasses.
或者 我需要一直戴眼睛
Would you like me to order you to wear them?
你需要我命令你戴吗?
Okay. I order you to wear your sunglasses.
好的 我命令你一直戴你的太阳眼睛
Unless you’re bathing or sleeping.
除非你洗澡或睡觉时候
All right, I’ll give you a try tomorrow.
好的 明天我让你尝试一下
I just wanted to get your take on a bizarre case I saw today. Okay.
我想让你处理一下 今天我碰到的怪病例 对
So,it appeared to be a kind of, “amaurosis”, which is a…
看起来是一种”全盲” 这是…
which is a kind of a… Sorry.
是一种… 抱歉
Are you done? Sure do you want to hear this or no?
好了吗? 你想不想听呢?
Except with an ”amaurosis” everything goes dark…
和”全盲”所有东西都变黑不同的是…
and with him everything was white.
对他来说所有东西都是白的
Well, how do you know what he saw? Exactly, I don’t know…
哦 你怎么知道他看到什么? 的确 我不知道…
what he saw, but I guess I have to take his word for it, don’t I?
他看到什么 但是我想 我应该相信他说的 对吧?
It could be something neurological, like…
可能是神经方面的疾病, 就像…
something we call ”agnosia”…
我们称为”失认症”的病例…
which is an inability to recognize familiar objects.
不能识别熟悉的东西
”Agnosia?” That’s right.
“失认症?” 对的
It’s as if a man sees, I don’t know, a fork, he looks at it he says:
好像一个人看到 比如 一个叉子 他看着然后说
”What is this thing? I’ve never seen anything like this before.”
“这是什么东西? 我以前从来没有见过这样的东西”
Is that related to ”agnosticism”?
这个和”不可知论”有关吗?
In what way?
哪一方面?
You know, ”Agnosia”, ”Agnosticism”.
你知道”失认症” “不可知论”
Etymologically speaking? Yeah. Didn’t you take Latin?
词源一致? 对 你学过拉丁语?
It’s actually Greek, dear.
事实上是希腊语 亲爱的
Well, I bet it has something to do with ignorance, or lack of belief.
哦 我想这和无知有关 或者缺乏信心
There’s a lot of judgment in that word.
对这个词有很多判断
Never mind. Never mind.
没关系 没关系
You want some more wine?
还要红酒吗?
No, but are you sure you do? Yeah!
不用 但是你确定你需要吗? 对!
I’m going to bed. Okay.
我要去睡觉了 好的
Wait, hold on, hold on.
等等 等一下 等一下
What was I gonna ask you?
我要问你什么呢?
What was I gonna say? How are you? Something about dinner?
我刚才想说什么? 你怎么样? 关于晚饭吗?
No.
不是
Diseases? No. That’s a nice sweater.
疾病? 不 毛衣很漂亮
Thanks. I can’t help you, sweetheart. Sorry.
谢谢 我帮不了你 宝贝 很抱歉
Okay. Good night. Good night.
好的 晚安 晚安
I’m sorry. I’m a little distracted. I know. I know. I’m sorry.
很抱歉 我有点心烦意乱 我知道了 我知道了 很抱歉
Could you set the alarm back for half an hour?
你能把闹钟设定提前半小时吗?
I need to make a couple calls in the morning.
早上我要打几个电♥话♥
Yeah, of course. Good night. Good night.
好 当然可以 晚安 晚安
Thank you for the tart. It was Tiramisu.
谢谢你的果馅饼 那是提拉米苏
Yeah, Tiramisu.
对 提拉米苏
Well, well. What’s the big secret?
哦 哦 有什么大秘密吗?
What are you hiding from? Jerks like you.
你在躲什么呢? 你这样的混♥蛋♥
That’ll be 11 even.
11块整
Thank you.
谢谢
Taxi!
出租车!
Hi. Hotel Emiliano, please.
你好 去Emiliano酒店
Do you have the time?
几点?
Yeah, you still have 20 minutes.
你还有20分钟
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
Your guy said you might be late. You’re pretty. Nice to meet you.
你的人说你可能会迟到 你很漂亮 很高兴认识你
I can’t take my glasses off. ls that a problem?
我不能摘下眼镜 可以吗?
Are you serious? Doctor’s orders.
你是认真的吗? 遵医嘱
Really? I can call another girl.
真的吗? 我可以叫其他女孩
Fuck!
该死!
That was wild.
很爽
I mean it. Really weird.
我说真的 很奇怪
I still see everythingwhite.
我还是只看到白的东西
Just ring the bell. I’ve been ringing the bell.
按门铃吧 我已经按了
Can I help you? This man says he’s your husband.
有什么事吗? 这个男人说他是你丈夫
He can’t see. I don’t care what he’s done!
他失明了 我不管他做过什么事!
You can just turn around… Just open the fucking door!
你还是赶快滚吧… 该死的开门!
Officer, I don’t know this man!
警官 我不认识这个男人!
Forget he’s a cop! Let me in! All right.
别管这个警♥察♥! 让我进来! 够了
Get out! Fucker!
滚! 混账!
Thanks a lot! Nice and easy.
非常感谢! 安静下来
Come on, come on, let’s go! I’ll get you some help.
快 快 走! 我找人来帮你
I can’t see! Wait here! I’ll get you some help!
我看不见了! 在这里等! 我来找人帮你!
Just wait right here! You don’t understand? I can’t see!
在这里等着! 你不明白吗? 我看不见了!
Shit! Oh, Jesus!
该死! 哦 上帝!
I need security at 18, right away!
18楼需要保安 立刻!
Hi! Hi! What…?
你好! 你好! 什么…?
I’m gonna grab your purse. Yeah. It’s okay.
我替你拿包 好的 没事的
Where’s your clothes? Jesus Christ!
你的衣服呢? 上帝!
Everything’s going to be all right. I know her.
一切都会好的 我认识她
Don’t push me! Everything’s going to be…
不要推我! 一切都会…
Shut the hell up! Take your hands off me!
他妈的闭嘴! 把手拿开!
Where’s my dress? Your dress is just here.
我的裙子呢? 在这里
I need to call my parents.
我要打电♥话♥给我父母
You’re up before the alarm. Yes.
你没有等到闹钟就醒了 对
Good morning. I doubt it’s going to be that good.
早上好 我觉得不是很好
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
I… I can’t see.
我…我看不见了
What? That patient I saw yesterday…
什么? 昨天我看的那个病人…
must have infected me.
一定是传染给我了
That’s… that’s impossible. Let… let me look. Here.
那…那不可能 让我看一下这里
I don’t… I don’t see anything. Nobody goes blind like that.
我看不见…我看不见任何东西 没有人这样失明
Well, there’s at least two of us now.
哦 现在有两个人了
Oh, no! No, go out! Oh, God, no! You touched! No, I’m…
不! 出去! 哦上帝 你碰到了! 不 我…
It’s infectious! No, no, no!
会传染的! 不 不 不!
I’m telling you! It’s infectious!
我告诉你! 是会传染的!
He gave it to me! It’s contagious!
他传染给我! 会传染的!
I’m not gonna get sick. I promise. I promise.
我不会生病的 我保证 我保证
Jesus! I spent the night in bed with you!
天啊! 我和你在一张床上!
It’s all right. We’ll take care of it. It’s all right.
没事的 我们会没事的 没事的
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. It’s all right. It’s all right.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉 没事的 没事的
What time is it? It’s almost 8h3O.
现在几点了? 大约八点半
Okay, let’s call the hospital.
好 我们打电♥话♥给医院
With no visible signs of trauma. No extenuating symptoms.
没有明显的外伤 没有减轻的症状
I’m not barricade the streets. There you go. Here you are.
我没有妨碍这条路 好了 给你
All right, I’ll see you soon. No problem.
好的 等下再见 没有问题
That’s a risk I can take. All right.
我可以冒这个险 好的
What seems to be the problem? It’s a boy, he’s blind.
有什么问题? 是一个男孩 他失明了
Hey, sport! It’s okay.
嘿 孩子! 没事的
Everything is fine. Don’t be nervous.
一切正常 不要紧张
Somebody,help!
有人吗 帮帮我!
I can’t see!
我看不见了!
Ministry of Health. It’s a little bit early.
卫♥生♥部♥ 现在有点早
I would suggest that you call sometime after nine. Yes nine.
我建议你九点以后再打来 对九点
Morning, Minister. Some strange calls this morning.
早上好 部长 今天早上有奇怪的电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
God! He was here at six I think. Or, six thirty.
上帝! 我想他六点时候在这里或者六点半
Who else was here? The waiting room was crowded, I remember.
这里怎样? 我记得候诊室有很多人
Ma’am. Excuse me.
女士 等一下
I’ve all the contact numbers here. Do you want me to…
我这里有联♥系♥电♥话♥ 你需要我…
Ma’am. I’m gonna have to ask you to close up shop…
女士 我需要你关掉门诊…
and come with us as quickly as possible.
尽快跟我们过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!