I can see! You’re lying.
能看见了! 骗人
What? Really?
什么? 当真?
You have your sight? Yeah!
你复明了? 是的!
You’re kidding!
不是开玩笑吧!
You’re eyes! Nice to meet you.
你的眼睛! 很高兴见到你
Oh, my God! He can see!
哦 上帝! 他能看见了!
I can’t believe it! He sees! He sees!
难以置信! 他看见了! 他看见了!
I thought he was kidding! No.
还以为他说笑的! 是真的
Hey, you guys! What this mean?
哥们! 这说明什么?
I can see everybody’s face!
我能看清所有人的脸了!
Oh, my gosh! I know. I can’t believe it!
哦 天呐! 我知道 真不敢相信!
I can see you. I love you guys! You guys are so beautiful!
我能看见你们 我爱你们! 你们太美了!
At that moment…
那时…
the same unspoken thought occurred to everyone:
大家不约而同想到
“He was the first to go blind. Perhaps…
“他是第一个失明的人 也许…
we will all regain our sight in turn.”
我们会依次复明”
So the celebration was not entirely selfless.
所以是大家一同欢庆
The next days, the next weeks…
明天 下周…
would therefore be sleepless with anticipation.
将会是无眠的期待
They would see again.
他们又能重获光明
This time, they would really see.
而这次 他们能真的看见
But who would be so timid…
但 谁会担心
as to cling to this blanket of blindness?
失去这场盲流感带来的依赖感
Who would be so foolish as to fear…
谁傻到担心…
that its intimacies might be lost?
这份亲密会因此而去?
And what of this woman…
这个女人此时的状态
who is now so strangely silent…
却出奇的平静
who has borne such a terrible weight…
她曾担负着如此重任…
and is now so suddenly free?
现在却突然释负
Already she could imagine the voices of the city, shouting:
她已经能想像整个城市在呐喊
“I can see!”
“我能看见了!”
“I’m going blind”, she thought.
“我看不见了” 她想着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!