No, but seriously, all those people made me think of how lucky we are…
不清楚 不过说真的 他们让我觉得我们太走运了…
that we have a leader with vision.
有位可以看得见的领导
So, I think it’s up to you to decide what we should do next.
所以该你来决定下一步怎么走
Well…
嗯…
I think we should stay here tonight, try to get some sleep.
我觉得今晚最好先呆在这 好好睡一觉
And then, tomorrow, I was thinking that we could go to our house.
然后 明天 打算带你们去我家
lt’s pretty near here, and it’s big…
离这里很近 足够大…
so it can accommodate everybody.
能容下所有人
Where are you, dog? Still there?
狗狗 你在哪? 还在这没?
No. Don’t follow that dog. He’ll lead you to a fire hydrant.
别跟着狗狗 它会领你去消防栓那
Too proud to be a seeing eye dog.
因被当作导盲犬而过于兴奋了
Twenty seven. Five four.
27岁 5尺4寸(163厘米)
Black hair. Brown eyes.
黑色头发 棕色眼睛
I don’t wanna know what you look like.
不必知道你长什么样
But how can we know each other?
那我们怎么了解对方?
I know that part inside of you with no name.
我了解你心底那块不需要名字的地方
And that’s who we are,right?
就是我们了 对么?
When you went to look for food, we talked to this man…
你们出去找食的时候 我们和一个人聊了会…
that was part of a group that moved around together…
他们一群人凑在一起…
trying to find food and shelter.
找吃的和住的地方
Each night they slept in a different place.
每晚都睡不同的地方
I asked him why he didn’t sleep in his own home.
问他为什么不睡自己家
And he said he didn’t know where it was anymore.
他说已经找不到了
Yeah,he lost it. They’re welcome to it…
他迷路了 非常欢迎…
if they can find their way to my little room.
如果他们能找到我家的话
I think it’s okay. Here we are.
没问题 我们到了
Here we are. Looks fine. Come in. Come in.
到家了 还不错 请进 请进
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
It’s exciting.
太好了
Okay. Careful. Just because the door was locked…
小心点 门锁着…
doesn’t mean that no one’s here.
并不意味着没人
Hello! Hello!
喂! 唉!
Hello! Is anyone here?
有人吗?
Maybe we should take our shoes off. Right?
我们该脱鞋 是吧?
That’s a good idea. You can leave them by the door.
好建议 放在门边就好了
We don’t wanna mess the place up. We just arrived.
才刚到 不想把这弄得一团糟
If you wanna take off your clothes too…
如果你们也想换衣服的话…
we have plenty of clean ones upstairs.
楼上有足够的衣服
Thank you. Are you talking to me?
谢谢你 跟我说?
No, to everyone. Our clothes are just as dirty as our shoes.
不是 对所有人说的 我们的衣服和鞋一样脏
Here? All together? Come on!
在这? 一起? 别装了!
She’s the only one who can see!
只有她一个人能看见!
If it makes you feel better, it’s getting pretty dark.
现在已经非常黑了 也许这能让你们感觉好点
All right. If you insist.
好吧 如果你坚持
I’m sure you’ve seen worse sights than this old body.
你肯定看过比这把老骨头更糟的
I want you to feel at home here because this is your home now too.
希望你们能把这当自己家 因为现在这儿就是你们家
Thank you both. We’re all flattered that you would offer your home.
谢谢你们 十分感谢你们提供的家
It’s our pleasure.
我们的荣幸
Kick us out when you had enough.
如果你们受不了了就把我们踢出去
Or when I become too much of a burden.
或者当我成为重负时
Just tell me, and I’ll just wander off like an elephant.
只要说一声 我就会像大象一样离开
You’re not an elephant. I’m not a man, either.
你不是大象 也不是个男人
You’re plenty of a man, babe. I…
你是百分百的男人 宝贝 我…
I don’t know.
说不清
I haven’t seen myself in so long. I must look ridiculous.
很久没看过自己了 肯定现在很滑稽
No, no. Dirty and skinny. But not ridiculous. Not at all.
才没 脏点和瘦点 但一点都不滑稽
And what about me? You’re beautiful.
我呢? 你很漂亮
Yeah. Not like you.
没你漂亮
You’ve never seen me. But in my dreams you’re beautiful.
你从没见过我 在我梦里你很美的
How come you never appeared in my dreams but I know you’re beautiful?
为什么你从没在我梦里出现过 但我还是知道你很美?
Well, that’s why blindness is a gift to the ugly.
要不说 失明是老天赐给丑陋的礼物呢
Come on, you’re not serious. No…
搞错没 你瞎说的吧 真的…
but I suppose I was more beautiful before!
我想我还是以前比较漂亮!
We were all more beautiful before.
我们以前都很漂亮
Is anyone cold?
你们冷不?
It feels so good! I’m having a great time!
感觉很好啊! 很享受!
Hello?
谁?
It’s me.
是我
I brought you some hot water. Oh, thank you.
拿了些温水来 哦 谢谢
I’m gonna pour it down, okay? Okay.
要淋了 可以么? 好
Feels good? Feels good.
舒服么? 舒服
I hope we can find the boy’s parents.
希望能找到小孩的父母
What do you hope for?
你希望什么?
Nothing is more ridiculous than the desires of an old man.
没什么比老头子的奢望更好笑的了
Tell me. lwanna know.
告诉我嘛 我想知道
You wouldn’t understand.
你不会明白的
Why that tone of voice? What tone?
为什么用那种语气? 什么语气?
That one.
那样的
What I hope is that we can go on living together.
我希望我们能一直在一起
As we are. Like this. Blind?
就像我们现在 瞎的?
For me nothing has been better.
对我来说这是最好的
I’d want us to live together. Together with me, or with everyone?
希望我们住一起 和我 还是和大家?
Don’t make me say.
别逼我说
I want to know.
我想知道
Are we alone?
就我们俩么?
Is anyone listening?
有人在听吗?
Good.
好
Good.
好吧
I wanna live with you.
想和你生活
I remember that New Year’s.
还记得那个新年
It was cold, but I didn’t mind.
很冷 但我不在乎
All right. At this end of the table we have pees and carrots.
好了 豌豆萝卜沙拉在桌子这头
At the center we’ve olives in a bowl and some crackers on a small plate.
碗里有橄榄 小盘子上是脆饼 它们在桌中间
And, at the far end of the table, we have anchovies.
还有醍鱼在桌子的远处
Anchovies!
醍鱼!
Don’t we have a special bottle of something sparkling for our guests?
没有更好的饮料招待客人么?
There’s nothing like water. Clean water.
没什么比得过水 干净的水
I’d like to propose a toast. To our family.
大家来干一杯 为这个大家庭
To our human family. And the dog!
为整个人类 还有狗狗!
And the dog! And the dog! And the dog!
还有狗! 还有狗! 还有狗!
Salute! Salute!
致敬! 致敬!
Much better than any champagne.
比任何香槟都好喝
I see you.
我看见你了
When I touch you like this, I see your face.
像这样抚摸你的时候 我能看见你的脸
So beautiful.
真美
It’s all I need to remember.
只要记得它就够了
Tell me, is this working? Let’s see. You take another one.
它能用么? 试试看 再照一张
Take another of me in the face.
正面给我再来张
Blind inspiration.
盲人的怪点子
There’s coffee, if anybody wants some.
如果有人想喝咖啡的话 现在好了
I’ll have some, please. I want some too.
请给我来点 我也要
I need to wake up.
我需要清醒
Honey? Honey?
亲爱的? 亲爱的?
I think we should get together and talk about what we need to do.
我想集体讨论下有什么需要做的
There’s not much food left, and I’m worried about security.
食物不多了 我还有点担心安全问题
Okay. I can pour it for you.
好 给你倒上
It’s hot.
烫死了
It’s you.
你
It’s you! Oh, my God! It’s everyone at here.
是你! 哦 天哪! 大家都在
Hi.
嗨
What? I can see you!
怎么了? 我能看见你了!
What are you saying? I can see you!
你说什么? 我能看见你了!
What? Yes.
真的? 真的
What are you talking about? Everything is beautiful!
你在说什么啊? 所有东西都很漂亮!
I can…
我能…
What? Oh, my God!
啥? 哦 上帝!
What do you mean, you can see? Hey, you! I can see you.
你什么意思 能看见? 嘿 你! 我能看见你
I got back my sight!
我恢复视力了!
What is it? Come here.
发生什么事了? 快过来
I can see! How?
我能看见了! 怎么会?