Come on!
快点!
Come on!
快点!
It’s a green light!
绿灯了!
Come on! Move it!
快点! 走啊!
Sir? Open your window, sir. Okay! Okay!
先生? 打开窗子 先生 好了!
Wait a minute!
等一会!
Sir? Sir? I’m blind.
先生? 先生? 我看不见了
Open the window, please! I’m blind.
麻烦你打开车窗! 我看不见了
Stay calm. Stay where you are, and tell me, what happened?
放轻松 待着别动 告诉我 发生了什么事?
I’m blind! I’m blind!
我看不见了! 我看不见了!
It’s like something’s flooding my eyes. I didn’t do anything.
好像有东西涌进我的眼睛里 我没有做任何事情
Right. It’s probably nerves.
也许只是太紧张了
Should someone call an ambulance? Please…
有人能叫下救护车吗? 麻烦…
just take me my apartment. Just wait a minute!
带我回家就好了 等一会!
And my wife can help me. I can take him.
我妻子可以帮助我 我可以帮他
I can drive him home.
我可以带他回家
Are you sure, sir? Yes. Of course.
你确定吗 先生? 对 当然
We got to get him off the street.
我们必须先让他离开街道
Okay.
好的
Okay, sir. I’ll take you to the other side.
好的 先生 我带你到另外一边
It’s just a blind guy.
只是一个失明的人
Careful. Take care of him. Watch him. He can’t see.
当心 看着点他 看着点他 他看不见了
He’s blind.
他看不见了
He’s blind.
他看不见了
Here you go. Give me your hand.
好了 把手给我
Watch your head, please. Easy. Easy.
当心头 放松 放松
Okay. So, you can hear me, right?
好了 你可以听到我 对吗?
Yeah. Right. So say something if you need it.
对 对的 如果有需要就说话
And we’ll have you home in no time. Okay? Any questions?
我们马上就回你家 可以吗? 有什么问题吗?
Why aren’t we moving?
我们为什么还不走?
It’s a red light.
是红灯
There’s a movement to it. Like light particles.
有一点动态的感觉 好像光粒子
Like light shining through a sea of white.
好像光照耀进一片白的海洋
It feels like I’m swimming in milk. Really? Well…
感觉好像我在牛奶中游泳 真的吗? 哦…
one good thing is I’ve never heard blindness described as white.
好消息是我从来没有听说 失明是一片白色
It’s black, right? It’s the absence of light.
是一片漆黑 对吗?完全没有光
So, that’s a good thing. I guess.
所以这是个好事情 大概吧
Yeah, sure it is. It means it’s not real blindness.
对 肯定是 这说明不是真正的失明
Anyway, it’s too fast. Blindness is slow, right?
无论任何 这太快了 失明是缓慢的 对吗?
What you have is psychosomatic. Some kind of nervous thing.
你可能是精神上的 紧张造成的
Just a second here. Is this where we’re going?
只是暂时的 这就是我们要去的地方?
Okay, so… Why don’t you just get out here.
好 那… 你先下车
Walk to the curb. All right.
走到路边 好的
I got it. Walk to your left. Straight at.
我知道 一直向你的左边走
Hey! Hey! Look!
嘿! 嘿! 看着点!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help!
帮帮我!
Help!
帮帮我!
Don’t worry. I got you.
不要紧张 我来了
You okay? Yeah. Oh, my God!
你还好吗? 嗯 没事 上帝!
This your building? It’s nice.
这是你的房♥子?很不错
He’s blind. Can’t see.
他失明了 看不见了
Just put your hand… Be careful! Remember stairs, right?
把你的手… 当心! 记得台阶 好吧?
What floor? I got it. I got it.
哪一层? 我来 我来
14th. So. What are your problems?
14楼 你有什么问题吗?
Sorry? What are you worried about?
什么? 你在担心什么吗?
Nothing unusual. No? Any other symptoms?
没有什么特别 没有? 有其他什么症状吗?
No? Like nervous symptoms?
没有? 比如精神紧张症状?
No, my life is pretty regular these days.
没有 这段时间我的生活非常规律
Not a care in the world? Life of leisure, huh?
对世界没有担心?生活轻松 嗯?
Here we go. Is anyone going to be at home, or are you going to be alone?
走吧 有人在家吗 还是你一个人待着?
Honey, I’m home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Honey, I’m home.
亲爱的 我回来了
Thank you for everything. Nice place.
谢谢你的帮忙 地方不错
Did your wife design it here?
你妻子设计的这里吗?
No. Listen. Thank you for everything. I’m so fine for now.
不是 听着 谢谢你的帮忙 我现在很好
Do you want me to stay and take care of you until your wife gets home?
你需要我留下来照顾你直到你妻子回来吗?
No, no, no. I’m fine. Sure? It would make me feel better.
不 我很好 确定吗? 我没有问题的
I’m fine. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢你
You sure? I’m sure.
你确定? 我确定
You want me to stay? No, thank you.
你需要我留下来吗? 不用 谢谢你
All right. Thank you very much.
这下可好了 我可喜欢它了!
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wonderful! I liked it so much.
太好了! 我很喜欢
Look at this.
看看这里
You couldn’t have cleaned it up before you lay down?
在你躺下之前不能清理干净的吗?
Are you even listening?
你在听吗?
I’m not your maid.
我不是你的女佣
You’re bleeding. Are you okay?
你在流血 你还好吗?
I’m blind.
我失明了
Eye doctors, eye doctors… Do you know any?
眼科医生 眼科医生…你有认识的吗?
Let’s just go to the hospital.
我们直接去医院好了
No way, they’ll keep us waiting for hours.
不可能 他们会让我们等几个小时
We’re going to a specialist.
我们要去看专科医生
I’d rather die than stay like this.
我宁愿死也不要这样待着
Shut up! You’re confusing me.
闭嘴! 别添乱了
My apologies.
对不起
Honey? What?
亲爱的? 怎么?
So? So, what?
那么? 那么 什么?
Can you see anything? Anything at all?
能看到什么东西吗?任何东西?
I see nothing. Try harder.
我什么都看不见 再试一下
What? Where are the car keys?
什么? 你的车钥匙呢?
Take your keys. You can look for mine later.
带着你的钥匙 等一下再找我的
Taxi!
出租车!
Are you sure you looked everywhere?
你确定你都找过了吗?
Sure. There’s nothing wrong with my eyes.
当然 我的眼睛没有任何问题
What kind of a person steals from a blind man?
什么人会偷盲人的东西?
He should go blind.
他应该瞎掉
You can come with me now, sir. The doctor will see you in a minute.
你可以进来了 先生 医生马上来给你诊断
Excuse me. Oh, God!
抱歉 哦 上帝!
But I’ve been waiting here for over an hour with a child.
我和孩子已经等了一个多小时了
Sorry, doctor’s orders.
很抱歉 医生这么说的
Yeah, but my appointment was at six. It’s now seven o’clock.
对 但是我预约在六点 现在已经七点了
We’ll get to you as soon as we can. And it’s not…
马上就轮到你了 这不是…
Miss. Miss… Let him go. He’s worse off than we are.
女士 女士… 让他去吧 他比我们严重许多
This is totally disrespectable.
这太失礼了
Nothing. Nothing in your lenses. Nothing in the retina.
什么都没有 眼睛里没有任何东西 网膜里没有任何东西
Somebody just turned out the lights?
有人把光取走了吗?
No, it’s more like all the lights were turned on.
不 好像所有的光都打开了
Your eyes look perfect.
你的眼睛完全没有问题
You see, I told you.
看 我告诉过你
Except I cannot see anything.
除了我看不见任何东西
Yes, and if this is true then we’re going to run some more tests.
哦 如果这是真的我会做一些测试
Unfortunately we’re not going to be able to do that today.
很不幸今天我们不能做
What do you mean, if it’s true?
你说如果是真的是什么意思?
You think I’m lying? No, not at all.
你认为我在撒谎? 不 没有
But I’ve to be honest. I’ve never experienced anything like this.
但是坦白说 我从来没有经历过这样的事
So, is that a prescription?
那 那是处方吗?
No, I’m actually writing directions for the hospital.
不 我在写给医院的指导
I know how to get to the hospital. I don’t need directions.
我知道怎么去医院 我不需要指导
They’re not for you. They’re for the staff.
这不是给你的 给工作人员
So they know what to do with your husband when he arrives.
这样他们就知道他到那里时该怎么做
So that’s it? That’s it for now.
这就完了吗? 目前是这样
It’s going to be okay. We’re going to find out what it is.
会没事的 我们会找到原因的
There’s nothing else we can do right now.
现在我们无能为力
And I’ll just need a signature right there.
在这里签名
Okay. I’m sorry. Not you, him.
好的 很抱歉 不是你 是他
Me?
我?
Parking stamp? We don’t have a car.
停车票? 我们没有车
Shit.
该死