你长得真漂亮
You have such a beautiful face
说起来也有趣 我正要去发廊
It’s funny because I was actually on my way to the salon
你想跟我一起去吗
Do you wanna come check it out with me?
去干嘛
For what?
去修整一下头发
For a hairdo
弄个女生的发型
For a girl
适合这个时代的
In this century
我想去 但是我得跟我爸要钱
I would , but I have to ask my dad for the money
不用 我给
No no no, it’s on me
真的吗
Really?
我很乐意
It would make me so happy
我又不能跟我的儿子一起去做头发
Because I don’t get to do this with my boys
走吧华伦王子
Come on Prince Valiant
我不知道你在说什么 但是好啊我去
I don’t know who that is, but ok
-你在哪买♥♥的衣服 -爸爸在工作的地方拿的
-Where do you buy your clothes? -Dad gets most of our clothes from work
我们该庆幸他没在猫头鹰餐厅工作
Then I guess we should be grateful he doesn’t work at Hooters
我们的妈妈在那工作
No, my mom worked at Hooters
她什么
She what?
我妈以前在猫头鹰餐厅工作
Oh, my mom. She used to worked at Hooters
她是湖街那家餐厅的主管
She managed the one over on Lake street
他该庆幸没有被提到蛋蛋
He’s lucky he didn’t get kicked in the nuts
啊 我的蛋
Oh, my nuts
奥斯本
Espn
这是我吃过最好吃的水果沙拉 你一定要试试
It is the best passion fruit I’ve ever tasted. Try it.
我给你妈妈也拿了一份
And I got some for your mam too
谢谢
Thank you
不用客气
You’re welcome
话说你们两人是怎么认识的
So how did you two sexicans meet?
这个问题好难回答我喜欢
Yeah, hitting them with the hard questions, I like it
我们是相亲认识的
Well, we met on a blind date
相亲真的太糟糕了
Those are the worst
我去过十次相亲
I have been on 10 blind dates in my life
全部都是大胖子
All fatties.
十次都是 大胖子
Ten for ten. All fatties
无意冒犯 金
No offense, Jim
有发生什么事吗 他带你去哪
What happened? Where did he take you?
他带我去了猫头鹰餐厅
Actually, Hooters
又来了
Here we go
那里服务很好
Which was a wonderful service
那里的人也很好
Nice people
真的很不错
Really great
好浪漫
How romantic
都跟着我动起来吧
Everyone’s shimmying now
你怎么不动起来呢
Why you no shimmy, Jimmy?
动起来啊
Shimmy
金
Jim?
拉里去哪了
Where is Larry?
你把拉里怎么了
What happened to Larry?
我就站在这啊 老爸
I’m right here, Dad
这怎么 为什么
Why were the…? How did this…?
这是怎么回事
What’s happening right now?
劳伦和我去了发廊
Lauren gave me her salon appointment
他们给我弄了这身打扮 还给我化了妆
And they put in hair extensions and makeup
她教他们怎么打扮 什么该弄什么不该弄
and she even told them how to style it and what to do, what not to do
她人太好了
She’s pretty amazing
真的好人啊
She was amazing, huh?
你想跟我去吧台那里拿一些寿司吗
Do you want to get some sushi from the bar?
哇哦 别这么着急小伙子
Easy scarecrow! She’s gotta bulk up.
她还要去拿猪排 羊排
Pork chops, lamb chops
牛肉
Red meat
我们去拿点牛肉
Let’s go get our beef on?
嗯
Yeah?
我想有别人也来了晚餐
I think someone new came to dinner.
一个胖胖的会飞的小孩子叫做丘比特
A flying baby named Cupid
丘比特
Cupido!
有什么问题吗
What’s the matter?
有设么问题
What’s the matter?
我刚刚看到了我女儿 差点没认出来
I just looked at my daughter and I didn’t really recognize her
我愣了好一会
Kind of threw me off for a minute
她已经十五岁了
Well she’s 15
你知道 女儿总会长大的
You know, she’s bound to grow up at some point
我知道 也许我疯了 因为
I know, call me crazy . I just thought
我认为那是我该做的决定 这是我的女儿
maybe that would be my decision because she’s my kid!
噢 真尴尬
Ok, awkward moment
真不自在 剑拔弩张
uncomfortable, tension
-我要走了 谁跟我一起走 -我 我
-I am leaving the table, who’s with me? -Me
我也跟你走
I’m going
我能问一下
Can I ask you?
你凭什么觉得你可以未经我允许
What made you think you could
就把我女儿打扮成这样吗
tart up my daughter without my permission?
你说的对 我很抱歉 我真的错了
You’re right. I am sorry. I am.
说真的
Seriously
不过这话由一个差点害死我儿子的人说出来有点可笑
I just find it hypocritical from someone who nearly killed my son
所以你是想说我们扯平了
So it was getting even? Is that it?
我不是这个意思
No, it’s not getting even.
只是 她很漂亮
I just…she’s beautiful
当然
Right
但不是顶着那个男生的发型
With that pageboy Prince Valiant haircut you gave her
-那个发型看起来很好看啊 -还有她那身衣服
-She looked very nice with that haircut -And the tracksuit
你在开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
她内心深处渴望摆脱那个形象 释放真实的自己
Dying on the inside to come out
她妈妈在她这个年纪也是这样子 假小子打扮
His mother was tomboyish at her age
我也觉得她很好看啊
And that was fine with me
你老婆十五岁你们就认识了
You knew your wife when she was 15?
我十三岁就认识她了 我很喜欢她
I knew her when I was 13. I had a crush on her.
我也不知道她为什么会喜欢我
I had no idea why she liked me back.
我有九♥成♥是傻瓜 还有一成是废人
I was 90% goofy and 10% loser
这样
Well.
我有六成是控制狂
I was 60% urkel
还有四成是疯子
And 40% screech
这么跟你说 如果我不控制住自己
Put it to you this way, if I didn’t have braces
我怕我会忍♥不住咬你
my teeth would be hitting you right now
很抱歉我对你大喊大叫
I’m sorry I yelled at you
我知道我很白♥痴♥ 没经过你同意
I feel like a jerk because I put your kid on a gooney bird
就和你的儿子一起骑鸵鸟
and I didn’t asked your permission and…
不 你说的对
No, but listen, you’re right
我真的得对他宽松点
I need to let go of the reins a little bit
我只是想说
Just want to say…
为了代表塔图乐队
On behalf of the Thathoo
我们多么快乐
How happy we are
看到你们两人
See you two lovers finally
已经坠入爱河
Blending
我们没有
No, we are not blending
我们只是在谈话
We were just having a conversation
我们很高兴没有相互厮杀
Just happy we haven’t killed each other yet
是的你们已坠入爱河
Yes you are blending
是的你们已有肌肤之亲
Yes, you’ll be touching
好吧 我们去拿点牛肉来吃吗
All right. Let’s go get our beef on
谢谢 再见
All right. Thank you.
我相信他们已经对彼此有感觉了 快来 快来
I think they are blending over there! Come now! Come now!
他们已经坠入了爱河
They’re blending over there.
爸爸 看
Daddy, look!
干嘛 我只是以为看到了一只鹰
What, I thought I saw an eagle
我看到了骆驼
I saw a camel
嘿 希拉里
Hey Hilary
你想上我们的观光车吗
You wanna come in our truck?
你确定 你不是应该在你的棺材里面吗 太阳太猛了
Shouldn’t you be in your coffin? The sun is out right now
你自己去走一走吧 宅男
Take a walk, homes
嘿
Hey
你跟他去吧
Go ahead