不好意思 你刚刚说什么
Sorry, what did you say?
好浪漫
So romantic
冷静点
Easy
成为经典动作了 哈 金洁儿
Keeping it classic, huh Ginger?
噢 小杰克 你脸上有东西
Oh Jakey you have something on your face
噢 是个痣
Oh, it’s a mole
嘿 你不能坐这里
Hey you can not sit there
-为什么不能 -我的妈妈坐这
-Why not? -My mom is sitting there
她是去了厕所还是什么
Is she in the bathroom or something?
不 她现在就坐在这里
No, she is sitting there right now
你是在治疗期吗
Are you on meds?
没事 艾斯本 我们会给布兰登另一张椅子
It’s ok Espn, we’ll get Brendan another chair
-谢谢 -不管了
-Thank you -Whatever
我要去吃自助餐
I’m just gonna go to the buffet
泰勒 跟我一起去 他们这有炸毛毛虫
Tyler come with me. They eat fried caterpillars here
我去 耶
Oh, if
女孩们 你们为什么不也去吃自助餐
Very nice. Girls, why don’t you hit the buffet also?
拉里 一定得吃足够多的牛肉 行吗
Larry, make sure you have plenty of beef, ok?
你得为赛期塑造肌肉
Gotta bulk up for the season
我爱你
I love you
为赛期塑造肌肉
Bulk up for the season?
她是什么 是只熊吗
What is she, a bear?
她今年尝试入选女子代表队
She is trying out for girls varsity this year
那里有很多高大的女孩
A lot of big ladies out there
所以她必须吃很多 才能进前五名
So she’s gonna eat her way into the starting five
我的天
Omg
大家好
Hello everybody
我叫尼根斯
My name is Nickens
我们是塔吐乐队
And we’re Thathoo
我们唱的是非洲和声音乐
We play traditional South Africa isicathamiya music,
带有一点美国灵歌♥色彩
with a liitle bit of American soul
这里越来越热了
It’s getting a little hot in here
我雄壮的非洲手臂终于解放了
Finally my huge African arms are free
耶 宝贝
Yeah baby!
-就是它们 -不
-Yes they are -No
我想要热烈欢迎你们来到我们的
I would like to welcome you to our
第四年度混合家庭蜜月周
Fourth annual blended familymoon week
什么是混合家庭
What is a blended family?
我不知道 听起来很可怕
I do not know, sounds painful
我看到很多漂亮的继子 继父 继母
I’m looking out at all you beautiful stepchildren, stepdads, stepmoms
异父兄弟 同性♥伴♥侣♥ 还有传统的
halfbrothers, same sex domestic partners, and good old-fashioned
不小心怀孕的炮♥友♥ 哈哈哈
booty calls gone wrong. Ha-ha-ha
好了 虽然强调的重点在于家庭
Now, even though the emphasis is on family
但在这美丽的太阳城度假胜地
We here at the beautiful sun city resort
我们想确保你们有单独相处的时间
want to make sure you get some alone time
因为单独相处的时间
Because alone time
有时可以很长
can sometime take a long time
我们有很多受监护的活动给孩子们玩
We have many supervised activities for the young ones to do
我们有狂野丛林
We have a fabulous jungle play zone
有夜间泳池派对
An nightly pool party
嘿 艾斯本 你为什么不下来 你的妈妈怕水吗
Espn, why aren’t you getting in? Is your mom afraid of water?
干得好 妈妈
Good, Mom
魔法动物时间
Magical animal Time
小子 你不想试试摸摸活的动物吗
Little one, wouldn’t you like to try petting a living animal?
它死了吗
He’s dead?
还有著名的青少年迪斯高
And our famous Tekula teen disco
嘿兄弟 那儿有很多性感的女孩
Hey dude, there are a lot of hot chicks out here
搞什么鬼
What the heck is…?
那是什么
What’s that?
这是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我的天 你是在开玩笑吗
My God, are you kidding me?
我的天
Omg
天呐 鳄鱼
My God, crocodile
鳄鱼攻击
Crocodile Attack
救我 过来救我
Help me, somebody help me
杯里浮波里斯先生 这些鳄鱼是假的
Mr Bellyflopolis, the crocodiles are fake
它们是假的
They’re fake?
是的 它们是假的
Yes, they are fake
你为什么要做得那么真
Why would you make them look so realistic?
哦 是用来吓狒狒的
Well, to scare the baboons away
你都要把我吓尿了
You just scared a zebra stripe into my underwear
别担心 发生在非洲的事就留在非洲吧
Don’t worry. What happens in Africa, stays in Africa
泰勒 好的
Tyler, ok
不好意思
Excuse me
没事
Ok
这的确是让他睡一整晚的方法之一
That’s one way to get him to sleep through the night
你看到了吗
You saw that?
我是听到的 我觉得乌干达都能听得
I actually heard it, I think they heard it in Uganda
如果他还是卢的年纪的话 会好搬一些
It was a lot easier when he was Lou’s age
噢 我帮你吧 你到家了
Of course, let me help you out there. Here you are. You’re at home
谢谢
Thank you
不用客气
You’re welcome
好吧 快捡起来 三秒钟内还能吃
All right, pick him up. Three-second rule. Three-second rule.
你没事的 他也没事的
You are fine. He’s fine
好吧 我越来越害怕了
Ok, now I’m getting scared
这是你的兔子
Here is your buddy
妈妈在这里睡觉
Mom is sleeping there
好的 我能和她一起睡吗
Okay, can I sleep with her?
不行 你会撞到她
No, you’ll crush her
不会 我会和她一起盖被子窝在一起 这样很好啊
No, I could get in with her and spoon her. It would be nice
我不想看到这样
I do not want to see that
那好吧
No, ok
好吧 让妈妈休息吧 我会想想办法
Well let mommy rest, I’ll figure out
-我爱你 -我也爱你 爸爸
I love you -Love you too dad
-晚安 -睡个好觉
-Goodnight -Sleep good
就能我跟你了 小个子
Me and you there, shorty
好吧 就这样吧
Ok, that’s right
刚好在脖子上 我会睡得很踏实的
Right on my neck, that’s ganna make a nice evening for me
嘿 伙计们
Hey guys
到点起床了
It’s time to wake up
非洲在等着我们
Africa awaits us
这是个美丽的早晨
It’s a beautiful morning
卢 你能和爸爸一起起床吗
Lou, will you wake up with Daddy please?
以撒旦之名 让我们睡吧
In the name of Lucifer, let us sleep
起来起来 你们两个 今天我都计划好了
Up up up you two, I have quite a day plan
我需要一杯咖啡
I need a coffee
早上好
Morning
-计划好一天了吧 -噢 是呀
Big day planned? -Oh yeah
7点15分大自然散步 8点半爱宠动物园
7:15 nature walk . 8:30 petting zoo
10点土著手工品
10:00 am native crafts
那俩兄弟 他们都很期待
The boys . They are so excited
噢是吗 我的姑娘们也很兴奋
Oh really? My girls are ecstatic also.
一直在床上跳来跳去
Just jumping up and down on the bed
还是不敢相信他们在这里
Can’t believe they are here
-奶油 -不 谢谢
-Cream? ? -No thanks
-糖 -好 谢谢
-Sugar? -Yes, please
-叫不到他们起床 对吗 -对
-Couldn’t get the boys out of bed? -No
-姑娘们呢 -她们可能要把剩下的旅程也睡过去
-The girls? -The girls are paobably sleeping the rest of the trip
可能得为小的那个驱驱魔
Possible exorcism coming for the little one
到时看看会发生些什么
We’ll see what happens
好
Good
-这里真漂亮 -是啊
-It is beautiful here -Oh yeah
-待会见 -好 玩得开心
-I’ll see you around -Yeah, have a good one
你在新泽西可看不到那些
You won’t see that in New Jersey
运用你的身体
Use your body
哦耶 搞定
Oh yeah, finish it!
就是这样 太棒了 耶
And bam. That’s it, yes!
太棒了
Yes!
干得好
Well-done
赢了 来吧 给我球
Winners up. Let go, give me the ball