-傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥ -我说的不是你
-Butthole, butthole. -Not you
欢迎来到南非
Welcome to South Africa
马法纳为你效劳
Mfana at your service
马法纳
Mfana…
额 吉姆 我是说 迪克
Uh, Jim. I mean, Dick
迪克 西奥多波里斯
Dick Theodopolis
热烈欢迎 迪克 西奥多波里斯
Welcome Dick Theodopolis
与你同行的是
And you are traveling with
一个小女孩
one little girl
还有两个
and two…
大女孩
Big girls
当然
Of course
你肯定是
And you must be
-帕尔默小姐 -是的
-Miss Palmer -Yes
珍 帕尔默
Jen Palmer
我知道你在干嘛了
I see what you did
我也知道你在干嘛了
I see what you did, too
你们准备好迎接人生中最刺♥激♥最兴奋最浪漫
Are you ready for the most exciting, amazing and romantic week
的一周了吗
of your entire lives?
是的 我们就是冲着零浪漫旅游配套而来的
Yes, we are here for the zero romance package
你们还没告诉孩子们吧 朋友们
You still haven’t told the children, my friends?
告诉孩子什么
Told the children what?
我有个新妈妈了吗
That I have a new mommy?
马法纳 能帮我个忙 让我们单独待会么
Mfana, will you do us a favor ? Leave us alone for just two seconds
意思是 当然可以了
Which means, of course
-谢谢 -好了
-Thank you -All right
听着 你可以重新向我孩子保证
Listen, would you just reassure my son
我们没有在约会吗
that we’re not dating?
我们没在约会
We’re not dating
我保证
I promise you
我不想每天早上醒来就看见这张脸
This is not a face I want to wake up to every morning
假如能这样是你的荣幸
You’d be lucky to wake up to that every day
我妈妈超级性感
My mom is freaking hot
你刚刚是说你妈妈很性感吗
Did you just say your mom is hot?
不 不是性感
No, not hot
那很不应该哦
That’s just wrong
泰勒
Tyler!
快从那下来
Get down from there
我的天呐 求你了 求你了 求你快下来
Oh god, please please please get down
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
跟我来 这边
Follow me , right this way
欢迎来到你们的家庭蜜月
Welcome to your “Family moon”
-我们就要这间了 -不
-We will take this room -No!
我们要这间
We want this room
傻傻的西奥可乐波里斯
Silly Theocropolises
这是给孩子们的
This is for the children
这间是给爸爸妈妈的
This room is for the mama and the papa
在这里你们可以创造出更多的西奥菠萝慕斯宝宝
Here is where you make more Theopotamuses
对不起
My bad
这张床哪里证明了所谓的没在约会
What part of “not dating” does this bed fit into?
好了 你知道吗
Ok, you know what?
全部站成一排
Everybody fall into line
布兰登 泰勒 宝贝 坐到在沙发上
Brenda, Tyler, honey , I need you on the couch
希拉里 西斯本 卢
Hilary, C-Span, Lou
艾斯本 艾斯本
Espn, Espn
对不起 艾斯本
Excuse me, Espn
对不起 宝贝
I am sorry, honey
我的天
Omg
迪克原本准备向珍求婚
Dick was gonna propose to Jen
全家人一起度蜜月 家庭蜜月
A family honey moon. A familymoon
你的蠢材朋友毁了这一切
And your dumb friend ruined it.
接下来这样
Here’s what’s ganna happen
我们看到的第一间房♥ 我们要了
The first room we saw, we are ganna take that
你和你的神经病孩子 留着爱的营地里
And you and your deranged boys can have Wilt Chamberlain’s headquarters
哥们 你吃什么
Dude , what are you eating?
樱桃三角
Cherry Pan-ties
什么是樱桃三角
What are “Cherry Pan-ties”?
让我看看
Let me see that
噢 不
Oh, no!
天啊 吐出来 快吐出来
God, spit it out. Spit it put
-为什么 -吐出来
Why? -Spit it out
不能吃樱桃三角
Just no Cherry Pan-ties ever
-吐出来 吐出来 -嘿 妈妈
-Out , out, out -Hey Mama
我觉得这以前是消防局
I guess this used to be a firehouse
看看这地方 哇
Look at this place. Wow
你好 沙发多波里斯先生
Hello Mr Snofadopolis
西奥多波里斯
Theodopolis
你们好
Hello…
姑娘们
Girls
姑娘们 她们是姑娘们
Girls, they are girls
第二次了
That’s twice
走吧伙计们 姑娘们
Come on guys…girls
23号♥ 找23号♥
23 . We are looking for 23…
在这里
There it is
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi -Hi
你们好 我想我们要和你们共桌
How are you doing, I think we are sharing the table with you
好的 嗨
Yeah, hi
我是艾迪 沃尼克
I am Eddie Warnick
她是金洁儿 沃尼克 还有我们的儿子 杰克
And this is Ginger Warnick and our son Jake
我们来自温哥华
We are from Vancouver
好了 我是 你 的儿子
Ok, I’m YOUR son
除非金洁儿在6岁的时候生下我 她不是我妈妈
Ginger would’ve had to gove birth to me when she was 6, she is not my mom
好啊 告诉所有人吧
Ok, get it out there for every one
分享出来 表达出来 不要压抑
Sharing it, loving it, no holding back
这样很好
That’s good
好 我们做我们的事
All right, let’s do our thing, come on
这个地方是不是很赞
Isn’t this place fantastic?
很浪漫
So romantic
是的 我们会在这玩得很开心
Good, gonna have a nice trip here
-额 爸爸 -我应该坐哪儿
-Um , dad? -Where should I sit?
你想坐哪就坐哪
You can sit anywhere you want
那妈妈呢 她坐哪里
What about Mom? Where is she sitting?
你想她在哪儿
Where do you want her to sit?
在我旁边
Next to me?
那她就坐你旁边 坐吧 你坐在卢旁边
Then that’s where she’ll sit. Go ahead, you get right next to Lou
你妈妈就在那
Your mom’s right there
好吗
OK?
好的
All good
忽略他们 忽略奇怪的事
Ignore it, ignore the weirdness
葬礼在哪儿啊 男孩们
Where’s the funeral at, boys?
高尔夫球巡回赛在哪儿啊 姑娘们
Where is the golf tournament at, girls?
噢 不 不 不
Oh no, no, no
马法纳
Mfana!
-是的 您是 -雷诺兹
Yes, Miss…? -Reynolds
帕尔默 反正就不是他的妻子 好吗
Palmer. Just not his wife ok?
我不会坐在这里 这不可能
I don’t wanna sit here, not ganna happen
可惜必须得这样 女士
I am afraid it must happen, ma’am.
桌子都坐满人了 而且这是你的家人
All tables are filled and this is your family
和我们坐在一起吧
Please sit with us
你试试嘛
You give it a try
所有的家庭都会争吵
Every family fights
然后和好重聚
You make it better
-对吗 -对
-Yes? -Yes
试试魔法啤酒
Try the chachalaca
-你好 新人 -你好
-Hi new people -Hello
顺便说一声 她是劳伦
This is Lauren, by the way
还有她的孩子 功夫小子
And her children, the karate kids
上蜡 刮蜡(功夫小子里的台词)
Wax on and wax off
这个地方是不是很赞
Isn’t this place fantastic?
很浪漫
Oh it’s so romantic

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!