棒球手 看看你
Boy, look at you!
我妈不在家
Mom is not home
这是我爸
This is my father
马克
Mark
对 你是谁
Yeah, who are you?
吉姆 那次旅行的那个酷男
Jim, the great type of safari
你想跟我一起投球吗
Want rodar me some balls?
我相信你♥爸♥爸会和你一起玩的
Surely your father wants do that with you
不 他不愿意的
Not to
不不 我愿意 去拿你的球棒 棒球手
No, no, go get your bat boy
嘿 我们可以一起玩
Hey, we can all play
我去拿布兰登的棒球手套 他从来没用过
Brendan has an extra glove never use it
那孩子 一直在讲非洲之旅
He has not stopped talking that trip to Africa
你的孩子很棒
Your children are amazing
是啊
If
所以我和劳伦 一直在 你知道的 尽力复合
So it is that Lauren and I tried make things work again
为了他们
For them
我不知道这事
I did not know that
这样啊
If
我会告诉她你来过
I’ll tell you came
我会把这束花放在卧室
I will put these in the Room
就在我们的爱床旁边
Next to where we make love
好吧
Ok
帮我跟泰勒说拜拜
Tell Tyler to say goodbye
吉姆去哪
Where does Jim?
他有事做吧 我猜
Change your mind, I guess
那你还会陪我玩么
Can we play the two, then?
会啊 当
If course
噢 电♥话♥救了我
I except the hood
嘿 怎么了
Hello how are you?
嗨
Hello
噢 嗨
Hello
你这是要拍GQ杂♥志♥封面吗
Will they do a photo shoot GQ here?
哦 不是的 我只是
Oh no, I’m just…
放松一下
Chillin
对不起我这么久才回来
Sorry it took me long
谢谢你照看孩子
But thanks for caring for children
现在我回来了 我想你也有其他事要做 所以
I finished and I guess you have somewhere to go so…
你怎么总是能看起来那么美
How is it that you always see so well?
是吗
Yeah?
如果是说我三天没洗头的话 真感谢你注意到了
I have not washed my hair in three days, thanks for noticing
你真幽默
You’re so funny
我很难想象你会跟其他人在一起
It’s hard for me to imagine with someone else
是么
Really?
那对你来说 当时想象你自己背叛我
It was not so hard to imagine you same with someone else
应该也不难吧
When I cheated
不管我说什么你总是扯到那个
No matter what I always say salts with that
我说 嘿 看看那栋房♥子
You might say, “Hey look at that house”
然后你就会说
And you say,
我们以前住那种房♥子的时候 你背叛了我
“We lived in a home when I cheated ”
或者我说 帮我递一下拿瓶腌黄瓜 你就会说
Or you could say, “Pass the pickle” And you say
一些关于腌黄瓜和你背叛的事
Something about the Gherkin and I cheated
和你一起说笑真的很有趣 劳伦
It’s fun to laugh with you again, Lauren
我们应该一直这么下去
We should do that all along
你带花来了
Did you bring flowers?
是的
If
你为什么要带花来
Why did you bring flowers?
因为鲜花赠美人
Because you deserve flowers
劳伦 你去非洲的时候 我想了很多
Lauren, when you go to Africa, i think much
你和我一起经历了那么多事
You and I have so much history together
-还有两个孩子 -还有一个接待员
Two children -A receptionist
劳伦 我是犯了一次错
Listen, I made a mistake!
我知道的都至少有四次
At least four errors of which I am aware
那也是犯过 那是过去式
“I made”, past tense
我以前是个混♥蛋♥
He was a jerk
劳伦
Lauren
你是我生命中最美好的事物
You’re the best thing in my life
你和孩子们都是
You and the kids
并且孩子也需要父亲
And the kids need their parents
他们是需要父亲
This is
我知道我是一个合格的父亲
I know I’m a good father
我只是需要时间去证明
I just need to prove it
噢 你可以啊 现在不算晚
You can do it, it is not too late
那这个呢
Is it too late…
会晚吗
For this?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我回来了 宝贝
I’m coming home, baby
马克 离我远点
Mark, stay away
你不住这里了
You do not live here anymore
是因为其他人吗
Is there anyone else?
不是 而且这也不关你事
No and it does not concern you anyway
你不是想做个好爸爸吗
Interested in being a good parent?
泰勒周六有场比赛 你去啊
Tyler has a game on Saturday, go see
爸爸
Daddy?
不好意思 我不想把你吵醒的
Apology not want to wake
睡觉之前我和妈妈讲过话了
I was talking to mom before sleep
恩
Y…
她说
She said that
她有许多事要做
I had many things to do
这样吗
Yeah?
是的 所以
If, then…
她可能不能那么经常呆在这了
May no longer be able to be here a while
好吧
Ok
她还说你会把我的零花钱增加到5美元
He also said he You will increase my counter for $ 5
她很慷慨
It is very generous
我只是
I just…
我不想她离开我
I do not want to disappear
宝贝
Affection
她不会离开你
She never disappear
永远不会
Never, ever
你可以让她走 但是她永远都在这里
You can let her go, she will always be here
我也会一直陪着你 我向你保证
And I’ll always be here, I promise
还有就是
Certainly
妈妈喜欢那趟非洲之旅
Mom loved the trip Africa
我也是
Me too
我很想她
I missed her
你妈妈是最棒的
Your mother was the best
我说的是劳伦
I mean Lauren
我也是
Me too
我们不需要让她走 对吗
Do not let go too, right?
过来
Come here
布兰登 不要忘了我会接你去童子军那
Brendan do not forget that you gather to go to scouts
所以不用乘巴士回家了
So do not take the bus home
谢谢你让所有人都知道我还是一个童子军 妈妈
Thanks for telling everyone that still in scouts, Mom
你是个好孩子 要为你自己骄傲
You’re a good boy, Be proud of who you are
你敢说一个字你就死定了
Say the word and you’re dead
你竟然开着小型房♥车
Driving a minivan
是迪克的
It’s Dick
我要去帮西奥多波里斯团队买♥♥卫生纸
I’m going to buy toilet paper Tim Theodopolis
当团队需要的时候
When Tim needed,
队长夫人就会去买♥♥回来 还有 相信我
the captain goes with him and believe me
这些孩子就没停过拉屎
These children never stop going to the bathroom
孩子需要拉屎
Children in need
需要我帮你从沃尔玛带点东西吗
Need some…Wal-Mart?
不用
I’m fine
家长会上见
See you at the parent meeting
好的 小狐狸
Ok, Foxy
这样很棒 亲爱的
This is so good, honey
这就是家庭
This is family
这对我来说也很有趣
This is fun for me