我现在就去刷牙 萝莉啵啵里斯先生
I always brush my teeth Mr. Lolipopolis
我会一天刷两次 还有你刚刚是叫我萝莉啵啵里斯先生吗
I wash 2 times a day, And did you call me Lolipopolis?
其实是 西奥多波里斯 顺便告诉你一下
It is Theodopolis, attesting
我知道 我只是开个小玩笑
I know, I just like to have fun
吉姆 弗里德曼
Jim Freedman
什么
What?
什么
What?
那很不错
That was good
这塔吐乐队怎么无处不在
How does appear Tatoo everywhere?
他们今天早上还在我的淋浴间
They were in my shower this morning
和他们一起也挺开心的
I also quite fun
她来了 噢 谢谢你
There it is, thank you very much
嘿 泡泡 屁♥股♥扭得不错 但你怎么长了根尾巴
Good job with Bubbles that queue
这碰杯是因为看看你
Health to meet you
不 说真的 看看你
The real you because
因为你这次真的在看着我了
You know me my this time
你
You…
有最漂亮的
Have the most wonderful…
孩子
Offspring
-谢谢你 -说真的
Thanks -Seriously
你是一个好妈妈
You’re a good mother also
你也是一个很棒的 妈妈
You also
我认了
Thanks
泰勒周六有场加时赛
Tyler has a set of series on Saturday
是么
Yeah?
并且
Y…
我觉得
I believe that
真的是第一次
First
他不再那么畏惧了
he want to actually be completely trying
多亏了你
Thank you
告诉你的 额 他的爸爸
Tell your father…
他陪他练得越多 他就会越自信
The more you work with it, feel more confident
只要他振作起来 就越可能将球击出去
And more will give increasingly to be there
嗯 好吧
Yeah, well…
他爸爸对陪他训练不感兴趣 你知道的
If father was not very interested in that, you know?
因为要做到那样 他就必须出现
Because to do that you must be present, but
而他最不擅长这个了
He does
为了孩子你必须出现
You have to be present for your children
做一个可依赖的家长是会很枯燥
It should be boring as reliable a parent
我觉得这很有趣 很多人无法理解 但你能
I know that many people do not understand
我的意思是
But if your
为了你的孩子必须得付出百分百的时间
Your children must come first 100% of the time
没错 99%
Absolutely, 99%
剩下的1%去做自己喜欢的事
And 1% use it for do what we want
啊 老天
God
我都快忘了自己想要一件东西的感觉了
I’ve forgotten what it is want something
我只是隐约记得
I vaguely remember
那感觉不错
It feels good
我做不到
I can not do this
我做不到 对不起
I can not, sorry
我真的
I really…
不是你的问题
Are not you
我本以为我可以 但就是
I thought I could do it, it’s just
这个也很抱歉
Sorry about that
没事 它们还是很棒
Yet it is amazing
对不起 我这样对你
I’m sorry I did that
他竟然没有吻你
Did He do not kissed IT?
他是个白♥痴♥
He’s an idiot
但是 你必须得承认
Although you must recognize
猴子拉小提琴那部分
that monkeys playing violins and stuff…
真的很搞笑
It’s hilarious
我还是不敢相信我们都找到了好男人
I can not believe we found
但是却不能跟他们在一起
good types and we will not be with them
你要接吗
Are you going to answer that?
嗨 我现在不方便接电♥话♥
Hi, is not a good time now
我很爱你
A word with you both
我接下来还会爱你至少一个半小时
I am gonna make L word to you for at least an hour and a half.
好的
Ok
是我妈妈
That was my mom
她现在情况挺好的
She is doing good
好吧 我给了迪克一个机会
Ok, I’ll give Dick another chance
给他机会做什么 让他不要孩子吗
Why? , Get rid of your children?
我要和他的孩子见面啦
I will know their children
你说的时候表情可不可以不要那么扭曲
You should try to say that without both contort your face
我要和他的孩子见面啦
I will know their children
好点了
Best
吉姆的事我感到很遗憾
Sorry about Jim
我也是
Me too
你为什么不吻她 哥们
Why do not you kiss her, man?
我不能 我只是
I could not
我害怕这是个错误
I was afraid that no right out
非洲都对你做了什么
What have I done?
一点都不疼
That does not hurt enough
我已经在尽力了 坐在那儿别动
I do the best I can, sit still
-我看上去漂亮吗 -你看上去很美 真的
Do I look pretty? -You look fantastic, if
耶
If
你看上去不错
You look good
谢谢
Thanks
你去哪
Where are you going?
我去和杰克约会
I’ll go on a date with Jake
你怎么可能和他约会 他住在温哥华
How can you do that? He lives in Vancouver
你好啊 弗里德曼先生
Hello Mr. Freedman
你好 排骨人
Hi Skeletor
听着 确保要有足够的牛肉
Listen, I eat enough meat,
说真的 她这周有选拔赛
has evidence this week
猪排 羊排 小牛肉
Pork chops, lamb,
-知道了 -就是这样
Understood -That is
编垃圾吗
Braids? Crooked?
-我不知道怎么 -你做的真差
I do not know -You’re terrible
我们什么时候回来能再看到劳伦
So when returning to see Laurie?
你们之间肯定发生了什么
Something happened between you?
不 你疯了吗 我们没发生什么
No, are you crazy? Nothing happened
爸爸 别装了 我看到你看她的眼神
Dad going, I saw looked like
我也看到她看你的眼神
She also
这是不可否认的 你们都喜欢对方
Undeniably, you are infatuated each other
杰克 别插嘴
Jake, do not get
对不起啦先生
Sorry sir
难道你们除了看别人
Do not they have anything
怎么看对方就没有别的事要做吗
better to do than watch how people look?
而且 那我应该怎么做
What should I do? , Change all
改变我们以往的生活仅仅因为我爱她
our lives just because I’m in love with her?
太好了
Yes!
好浪漫
So romantic!
爱她就冒一次险
Take the risk
追她回来
Go for it!
我知道我让你觉得很困惑
I know you’re confused
我只是必须弄清楚
I had to make
为了我老婆我女儿
For my wife and my daughters
为了你的孩子 还为了你
And for your children and for you
所以让我们坦诚相待
I just do not have lies
上次在猫头鹰餐厅是我
It was I who drank your beer
喝了你的啤酒
In Hooters
我不知道我为什么那么做 我在那可以喝免费啤酒
And you know why I did it? , I get beer Free trip so…
我只是紧张了
I just panicked
有事吗
Yeah?
这里是323号♥ 对吗
It is the 323, right?
是啊
If
我找劳伦
Lauren was looking for
我也是
You and me too
吉姆
Jim!