打趴他 布兰登
Kick his ass, Brendan!
-什么 -打趴他 吉姆
-What’s that? -Kick his ass, Jim!
看吧 你要盯着你的目标
You see, you gotta look at your target.
要不要我放张你家保姆的照片在我脸上
How about I put a picture of your babysitter on my face?
那样你会看着我了 哈
Will you look at it then? Huh?
噢 来啊 来啊
Oh, yeah, yeah.
别把她扯进来
Just leave her out of this!
用你的右手 那样你会打得好一点 对吧
Use your right hand. You’re better with that one.
好了 好了 嘭
All right, all right. Boom.
你看起来很生气哦
You seem pissed at me.
你打了我
You just hit me!
不 在那之前 再之前 我们第一次见面那时候
No! Before that. Before that, like when we first met.
我认为我妈妈能找到更好的
Just think that my mom could do better.
首先 她找不到更好的
First of all, she can’t do better.
因为没人会比我好
Because no one’s better than me.
我是最好的
I am the greatest.
其次 我觉得你想要保护你妈妈这点很好
Secondly, I think it’s nice that you wanna protect your mommy.
哇哦 哇哦 冷静一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down. Calm down.
但那样挺好 说明你还是有两下子的
That was good though.
听着 要成为一个男人
Showing a little something in there.
不是有窝火的事情
Listen, being a man ain’t about pissing
你就可以生气或者埋怨
and moaning anytime something’s bothering you.
而是要专注处理你正在面临的事情
It’s about dealing with what’s in front of you.
所以 干倒我吧
So deal with me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
这招很损
That was sneaky.
但我还好
But I’m fine
吉宝 这是不是说明了我现在是一个男人了
Does that make me a man now, Jimbo?
不是
No
问我还好吗这一句
Asking me if I was okay,
是一个开始
that was a start.
是啊 这挺好的
Yeah, that’s great.
但我还不知道你们是一起工作的 但也说得通了
Didn’t know you guys worked out together, but it makes sense.
那然后呢
And then what happened?
投球手扔球过来 然后我就把球打到十里开外了
The bowler threw it, and I hit it like a mile away.
是啊 然后吉姆教我怎么搏击
Yeah. And then Jim taught me how to box.
5分钟后 我基本上算是打倒了他
And after 5 minutes, I basically knocked him out.

Yes!
好吧 他人还挺好的
Well, that was nice of him.
他们来这次旅行 也相处得挺不错的
Kind of worked out well, they came on this trip.
是的
Yes, it did.
劳伦 你穿这条裙子实在太火♥辣♥了
Lauren, you looked so hot in this dress,
我必须要买♥♥来送给你
I had to buy it for you.
还有 我说买♥♥的意思 其实是偷
And by “Buy, ” I mean “Steal. ”
希望你在我的假期里过得愉快
I hope you’re having fun on my vacation
爸爸 你是梳了头吗
Dad. Did you comb your hair?
不是啊 我觉得是洗完澡就变这样了
No. Got out of the shower like this, I guess.
你还洗了澡
You took a shower?
我洗啦 我有权利洗澡吧 我的天
I shower! I’m allowed to shower. My God
自从我们来到这儿我还没洗过澡
I haven’t taken a shower since we got here.
我知道 你好臭 但我喜欢
I know. You stink. I love it.
是的 我臭臭
Yeah, I stink bad.
很臭臭
Very bad
是啊 非常臭臭 你闻起来超级恶心的
Yeah, you stink real bad. Your breath smells terrible.
劳伦在哪
Where is Lauren?
你看妈妈
Look at Mom.
哇哦
Wow
爸爸 说话啊
Dad say something
是 是 你看起来非常非常美
Yes, yes. You look very, very nice.
噢 好吧 谢谢 你洗过澡啦
Oh, well, thank you. You showered.
难道你们都觉得我是不洗澡的男人吗 我经常洗澡好吗
Am I really known as the non-shower guy? I shower all the time, guys.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen
这是我们在
It’s the final night
非洲的混合家庭体验
of our blended family experience
的最后一晚
Here in Africa
我们的传统是邀请孩子们去泳池区域
Our tradition is to invite the kiddies to the pool area
因为我们有著名的
for our famous kids-only
仅供孩子的冒险大餐 和十英尺的巧克力雨林喷泉
safari buffet and 10-foot chocolate rain forest fountain!
我们能去吗 爸爸
Can we go, Dad?
行 去吧 但是要跟好你的姐姐
All right, go ahead. Stay with you sisters though.
我儿子是个巧克力疯
My boy here’s a chocoholic.
你得看好了
You better watch out.
不然他就这样跳进去
Or he’s gonna jump in
出来就变成一个帅气的美国黑奴
and come out looking like a handsome Hershey bar.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我让他笑了
I made him smile.
他想不笑可是却忍♥不住
He tried not to but he couldn’t help himself.
我们会组成一个很棒的家庭
We’re gonna be a great family.
是的 我们会的
Yes, we are.
我爱你
Love you.
小的们都走了
All of the little ones have gone.
今晚 餐厅就只有
Tonight the dining room is:
大人们了
Adults only
是的 现在终于等到那一刻了
Yeah, now we’re getting there.
混合爱人们都去舞厅吧
Let’s have all you blended lovers on the dance floor.
这很疯狂 不是吗
It’s crazy, huh?
这首歌♥
The song.
他把 辉煌 这个词
He took the word “Splendid”
换成了 混合
And replaced it with “Blended”
太机智了 还很押韵
So clever. It rhymes!
但是原来的词是 华丽
But, the real word is “Splendored. ”
那不应该是换成 搅拌机
So wouldn’t it be “Blendored”?
你说神马
What’s this now?
我只是随便说说而已 不好意思 什么
I’m just teasing, I do not listen
你准备好了吗 掐彼得里斯先生
Are you ready Mr. Ellaesunapedalista?
掐彼得里斯 好吧
“She is a rider” Okay
他记起来一点了
He got good
准备好什么
Ready for what?
你安排好的观星体验
His programming experience to see the stars
所以…
So…
掐彼得里斯太太 你愿意跟我一起去吗
Ms. Ellaesunapedalista, Would you like to join me?
噢 好啊
If
好的
Well
有一点远
It will be fun
好吧 谢谢你
Ok, thank you
我们到了
Here we are
二人烛光晚餐
Dinner for two
噢 这真是
Oh, if
这不错啊
It is good
如果是我肯定答应迪克
I must hand it to Dick,
他可能是这世上最浪漫的男人
is perhaps the most romantic man on the planet
是的 毫无疑问
Yeah, got the moves there’s no doubt
我敢肯定他打算在这里跟珍求婚
I bet here was going to ask Jen to marry him
或许吧
Maybe
你早上要求的事情我们都可以做到
We were able to get everything you asked this morning
除了心形奶酪棒
Except the cheese sticks Heart Shaped
奶酪棒
Cheese Sticks? ?
这是你安排的吗
Your’ve started this?
我想再来一次
I wanted to do it again
回到第一次约会失败那天
On the first date fiasco
我会比那时候做得好
I’m better than that
它的意思是
Which means:
恋人渴望那几声温言絮语使灵魂交融
“Lovers long for the moment that makes their souls mingle
的那一刻
In a whisper
让这一刻成为你们的永恒
Let this be the time ”
你午餐是吃了猪排
Did you eat pork chops with
加金枪鱼吗
Tuna for lunch?
是的 我是吃了那个
Yes, it is
我能感觉到
I could tell
不好意思
Apologies

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!