用你的拇指和食指轻揉耳垂
Gently rub your thumbs and index finger…
就好像你在触碰玫瑰花瓣上的朝露
As if they were rubbing the dew Morning of a rose petal
这是你的花瓣吗
Are these the petals of a flower?
是的 是不是触碰露珠的感觉
Yes, Now rub the dew.
我觉得如果我帮你将这俩滑稽玩意儿
I’d be doing you a really big
扯下来会帮你一个很大的忙
favor if I just yanked these goofy things right off.
噢 闭嘴吧你 塌肩膀
Shut up, little shoulders
-我肩膀的确挺塌的 -不 不是啦 很好看
-Well if they are small. -No, you don’t. They’re very nice.
但你知道如果你要改进姿势
But you know what helps
要怎么做比较好吗
if you need to work on your posture?
稍微抬起你的手臂
Here, just lift your arms a little bit.
看好了 我做给你看
Watch, I’ll show you. Right…
感觉很赞哟
Feels very good.
感觉还挺好的
You’re good
你的肩膀挺好看的
You have nice shoulders.
-真的吗 -你的肌肉真的很发达
-Really? -You really have a lot of muscle.
-没你的发达 -嘿
Not as much as you. -Heh
带着那孩子四周转还到处撞他的头
From carrying that kid around and smashing his head.
啊 噢 是啊
Oh, yeah!
温尼克先生
Mr. Warnick
那块儿不是你太太的肩膀吧
Those are not your wife’s shoulders.
哎呀被抓到了
Busted!
但我还是很爱它们的 我得保持你的视野洁净嘛
Loving it though. Respect the vision.
我懂得
I get it.
-但那儿才是最终目的地 对吧 -当然啦
-Gotta go for it, right? -You do!
嗯 那实在太舒服了
That was so relaxing…
我希望我把你的胰脏按回了该在的位置
I hope you returned your pancreas back to where it belongs
我现在甚至都不知道它跑哪去了
I don’t even know where it is right now.
他们玩的很嗨哟
They have fun.
你刚才很棒 谢谢你
You were very nice, thank you
你是个很强壮的女人
You’re a strong woman
还有强壮的双手
Strong hands
嗯 我很高兴你喜欢我的手
I’m glad you liked my hands
爹地
Daddy?
我能让劳伦抱我去床上睡觉吗
Can Lauren put me to bed?
宝贝
Sweetheart,
爸爸待会就抱你睡觉
Daddy will put you to bed in one second.
但我想劳伦陪我
But I love Lauren
劳伦啊
Lauren…
下次 下次再让劳伦陪你
Another time Lauren will
我就要她今晚陪我
But I want you to do tonight
爹地不同意
And Daddy says no
-唔 -不行
-Mm! -No.
-唔 -不行
-Mm! -No.
-唔 -不行
-Mm! -No.
我就想要劳伦
I want Lauren.
我很受宠若惊
I’m flattered
好吧 那现在呢 舒服吗
Okay. How’s that? Are you all cozy now?
是滴
Yes
爹地
Daddy?
你能让我们单独待会儿吗
Can we have some time alone?
我可以去外面的厕所里呆着
I can go to the bathroom outside.
如果你想的话 那我就去呗
Is that what you want? You got it.
竟然还被赶出自己的帐篷
Thrown out of my own tent.
他都听我的
I own him.
看出来了
It seems
你能摸摸我的头吗 这样我就能做好梦了
Can you rub my head so I have good dreams?
当然好了
Of course
你的头好小好可爱
What a cute little head.
你就不能去离帐篷远点的地方吗
Couldn’t go a little further from the tent?
你想我怎样 这外面可能有吃人的怪兽啊
What do you want from me? They could have gorillas ready to kill
好吧 你为啥不让他们给你开点什么前列腺药之类的
why don’t you get them to give you some Flomax or something.
是 我老了 我承认
Yep, getting older. I’ll give you that.
你能唱歌♥给我听吗
Can you sing to me?
嗯 好啊
Um, sure.
-那里有只怪兽啊 -啊
-There’s a gorilla right there! -Aah!
开个玩笑 不好意思
I’m just kidding! I’m sorry!
不好意思 我只是有点情绪化
I’m sorry, I just couldn’t handle how emotional it was getting.
那只是 不好意思
I just, I’m sorry.
休息一下吧 我不是故意的
Get some rest. I didn’t mean to do that to you.
抬高手肘 这关乎怎么把握平衡
Elbow up. It’s all about balance.
就是这样
That’s right.
把你的重心放在这里
Keep your weight right there.
你怎么会打板球
How do you even play cricket?
我打的不是板球 我打的是棒球
We’re not playing cricket. We’re playing baseball.
但这酒店就只有这个破玩意儿
The only thing at the hotel they had was this stupid battle thingamajiggy.
他是谁
Who’s that guy?
他叫戴尔
He’s some guy named Dale.
他会朝你扔球
Uh, he’ll be pitching to you.
那个 在板球里我们不叫扔球 我们叫投球
Yeah, in cricket we don’t pitch, we bowl.
嘿 戴尔 我是该付你多少来着
Hey, Dale. How much am I paying you?
你体育用品店里的那5件布鲁克林T恤
Five Brooklyn T-shirts from your sporting goods store.
这样啊 如果你继续纠正我的话就只有4件了
Okay, I’m gonna make it four if you correct me again.
好了 戴尔 扔 投一个球
All right, Dale. Pitch–Or bowl one in.
-我不擅长这个 -不是你的原因 不关你事
-I stink at this. -No, it’s not you. It’s not you.
戴尔 你能扔到本垒这边吗 这样会好些
Dale, you think maybe you can reach the plate? That would help.
实际上 在板球里面我们
Actually, in cricket we bounce the–
我会试试 我试试
I’ll try. I’ll try.
好了
All right.
抬高你的手肘 来吧
Elbow up. Come on. Get there.
我不想玩这个
I do not want to do this!
嘿 你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
不要扔你的球拍 还是这个什么
You don’t throw your bat. Or whatever this thing is called.
-它就叫球拍 -万分感谢
-A bat -Thank you
你是个运动员 你是个体育家
You’re an athlete, sportsman
你要尊重你的装备
You have to respect your team
收到
Yessir
除非你能像你骑鸵鸟那样成功击球
We ain’t leaving here till you hit the ball
我们才离开这里
as good as you ride an ostrich.
捡起你的球拍
Pick up the bat
嘿 我知道你站在那感到很孤单 很害怕
Hey. I know you’re up there all alone.
觉得压力都在你身上
It’s scary. You feel like all the pressure’s on you.
但你知道吗
But guess what?
压力在他身上
The pressure is on him
他看起来压力不大啊
Doesn’t look like he’s feeling the pressure.
噢 他就是这么感觉的
Oh, he’s feeling it all right.
他觉得他的球没办法从你这过去
He doesn’t think he can get the ball past you.
我要你直视他的眼睛
I want you to look him right
让他知道你才是胜者
in the eyes and let him know you own him.
继续
Go ahead.
就是这样 重要时刻来了
That’s it, big time.
给他个白眼
Give him the stink eye.
他有什么问题吗
What’s his problem?
看吧 你吓倒他了
Well, look at that. You rattled him.
好了 戴尔 要是你有胆量你就扔球过来吧
Okay. Dale, pitch it in if ya got the guts.
太棒了
Yes!
你看到了吗 我绝杀了
Did you see that? Did you see that? I killed it!
让我们来多几次吧
Let’s do it a hundred more times.
要是能打成这样 我爸爸就会来看我的比赛了
If I hit like that, my dad’s gonna start coming to my games.
发生什么事了
What’s going on here?
吉姆刚教会我怎么让那扔球手成为我的手下败将
Jim just taught me how to make the pitcher my bitch.
我弟弟才不需要你教他怎么打球
My brother doesn’t need you to teach him how to hit!
行 那你要做给他看看吗
Okay. You wanna show him how to do it?
让我们开开眼界
Let’s see what you got.
我不需要向你证明什么 傻♥逼♥
I don’t need to prove anything to you, d-bag.
戴尔 他刚刚是叫我傻♥逼♥吗
Dale, did he really just call me a d-bag?
这屎事来真的了
This shit just got real.
我要杀了你
I’m gonna kill you.
行啊 我们看看
Okay, we’ll see.
戴好你的拳套 先保护好自己吧
Let’s get your gloves up. Face protected.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!