He was a widower you see.
Hilda 你没事吧?
Hilda! Are you alright?
她当然没事 我们刚聊得很开心呢
Of course she’s alright! We’re having a nice little chat.
他有一次来喝茶
He come to tea once he did.
我做了个姜汁蛋糕
Got a ginger cake I did, coz I
因为我知道他喜欢 因为他跟我讲过
knew he liked ’em you see, coz he told me that.
Pat都没当回事
Pat didn’t half play up.
一开始她都不跟他说话
First of all she wouldn’t speak to him.
摆着脸 闭着嘴
Face white, lips tight.
我一会就来
I’ll be in in a minute.
她没有 她没有惹毛我 她没有
She don’t half-she don’t half get on my wick she don’t.
两位吗?
For two?
是的
Yes, please.
外套
Coat.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们想点什么?
What would you like?
咖喱蔬菜
Vegetable curry.
– 你想吃 米饭吗? – 好啊
– Would you like… rice? – Yes.
– 白米饭? – 白米饭
– Boiled rice? – Boiled.

Right.
呃 一份咖喱蔬菜
That’s uhm… A vegetably curry…
还有白米饭
and boiled rice.
– 你想要 呃 分着吃吗? – 去去就回
– Would you like, er… to share-? – Come back!
再过会我们就能享用美味的茶啦
In a minute we’ll have a nice cup of tea.
你很喜欢 对吗 Hilda?
You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Hilda?
– 这是怎么回事? – 我把它们放碗里了
– Here, what’s going on? – I’ve put them in the box over there.
我不要它们待在碗里
I don’t want ’em in the box over there.
我要把它们放在伸手就能拿到的地方
I want ’em there where I can get ’em if I want ’em.
妈 Hilda来喝茶时你不能把它们拿出来
Mum, you can’t have them there when Hilda comes round to tea.
Hilda不会介意 对吧 小可爱?
Hilda don’t mind, do you, love?

Mum!
你不能把它们拿出来展览
You can’t have them on show.
– 它们又不是珠宝 – 为什么?
– They’re not an ornament. – Why not?
你的都能拿出来展览 不是吗?
You have yours on show, don’t you?
一份咖喱蔬菜
One vegetable curry…
Nine.
9号♥
Number nine.
啊 对
Ah, yes.
还有白米饭
And boiled rice.
Fifty-four.
– 对 – 两人份?
– Yes. – Two?
不 一人份
No. For one.
一盘糖醋排骨
One sweet and sour pork…
还有炒饭
with fried rice.
一盘杂碎
One chop suey…
4 4号♥
Four! Number four!
对 两人份
Yes. For two.
还有阳春面
And plain noodles…
13号♥
number thirteen.
两人份
For two.
抱歉
Excuse me.
两个人不够吃的 一个一个一个一个菜
This not enough for two people. It’s one-one-one-one-one!
不 有
No, there’s…
你就爱吃咖喱蔬菜对吧?
You’d just like a vegetable curry?

Boo!
Hilda
Hilda…
没事吧?
Alright?
你在这都做了什么事啊 Hilda?
What have you been doing since you was here then, Hilda?
– 你在忙些什么啊 小可爱? – 我想
– What you been up to, love? – I thought
我跟你说过不要把假牙再放外面
I told you not to leave those teeth out here again.
呃 不要动我的假牙
Eh, don’t you move my teeth!
– 我们在喝茶呢 – 你别动它们
– We’re having tea! – You leave ’em there!
别把它们放在化妆台上 我够不着晓得不?
Don’t put ’em on the dressing table, I can’t get ’em, can I?
你以前从没这样过 你一定是疯了
You’ve never done this before. You must be going mad!
你别碰我的假牙
You leave my teeth alone!
你甚至听都不听我说话
You don’t even listen to what I’m saying.
– 你别碰我的假牙 听到了没? – 别喊了
– You leave my teeth alone, do you hear me? – Stop shouting!
别喊了 邻居会怎么想啊?
Stop shouting, what will the neighbours think?
Hilda
Hilda…
你的炒面
Fried noodles.
给我们来份奶油桃子好吗?
Give us some peaches and cream will you?
你 你有亲密的朋友吗?
Do you… have any close friends?
在伦敦吗?
In London?

Yes.
没有
No.
没有 在伦敦真的没有
No, not really in London.
我的朋友现在大多数分散在世界各地
Most of my friends are scattered all over the country now.
譬如说 有
For example, there’s…
一个我在剑桥很熟的家伙
a fellow I knew quite well
现在正在莱斯特工作
(英格兰东米德兰兹莱斯特郡首府)
in Cambridge who’s working in Leicester now.
他是怎样的人?
What’s he like?
噢 他是 唯物主义者
Oh, he’s… materialistic.
抱歉 这么形容朋友好奇怪
Sorry, it’s a strange way to describe a friend.
你有什么同学吗?
Have you got any schoolfriends?
我没在英格兰上过学
I didn’t go to school in England.
那么你在哪上的学?
Well, where did you go to school?
苏格兰
Scotland.
你知道 嗯
Did you know that uhm…
苏格兰的哈吉斯
(羊杂碎灌肚,苏格兰国菜)
the Haggis in Scotland…
往往
tend to…
是在高地上跑老跑去而不是平原上吗?
run about on the highlands as opposed to the plains?
而且它们在一侧进化出
And that they developed two little…
两条小短腿?
short legs on one side?
那个 呃 Hilda
Did, er… Hilda…
也去过 苏格兰吗?
go to school in Scotland… as well?
没有
No.
没有 嗯
No, uhm…
她待在家里
she stayed at home.
你是在等你的奴隶给你端茶是吧?
You’re waiting for your slave to bring you your tea, are you?
我在等你把我的茶给我 因为你
I’m waiting for you to bring me my tea, coz you-
没错 我就是受够了
Yes, well, I’m just about getting fed up with it.
我就是受够了
I’m just about getting fed up with
一直给你端茶倒水 给你做所有事
bringing your tea all the time and doing everything for you.
我就是不晓得你期待我什么 你从不给我
I just don’t know what you expect from me. You never give me-
你可以给我泡茶不是吗?
You can make me a cup of tea, can’t you?
我给你泡茶是吧?
I made you a cup of tea, didn’t I?
你为啥不起床自个泡一次啊?
Why don’t you get up and make it yourself for once?
你个白眼狼
You heartless-!
有本事从床上爬起来你自个泡一次啊
Get up out of that bed and make it yourself for once!
别把她带出去
Here, don’t take her out of here!
你回来 把Hilda还给我 把她还给我
You come here! Bring Hilda back in here! Bring her back in here!
把她还给我 Pat
Bring Hilda back in here, Pat!
Pat
Pat!
请回来
Please come back.
噢 回来啊
Oh, please.
对不起 要我带你回家还是?
I’m sorry, shall I take you home or something?
对不起 Hilda
I’m sorry, Hilda.
要我带你回家吗?
Shall I take you home?
Hilda?
Hilda?
老巫婆
You old witch!
女(洗手间)
喝咖啡吗?
Coffee?
不喝
No.
我不想喝
I don’t think so.
– 你要喝吗? – 不 我不喝 谢谢
– Would you like some? – No, I’m fine thanks.
好了吗?
Right?
好了
Right.
我要告诉你吗?
Shall I tell you?
我明年也许会结婚
I might be getting married next year.
大概在一月
About January.
我想知道Sylvia啥时候结婚
I wonder when Sylvia will get married.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!