♪ 坐在糖果摊上 ♪
♪ Sittin’ on a Candy man stand. ♪
♪ 跑去给宝宝拿一大罐啤酒 ♪
♪ Run and fetch a pitcher, get the baby some beer… ♪
♪ 我希望降落在新奥尔良 ♪
♪ And I wish I was down in New Orleans… ♪
♪ 坐在糖果摊上 ♪
♪ Sittin’ on a Candy man stand. ♪
你有个粉丝啦
You’ve got a fan.
♪ 慢慢燃起蜡烛照亮夜晚 ♪
♪ Slowly light the evening candle… ♪
♪ 慢慢露出笑容甜美夜晚 ♪
♪ Softly smile the evening smile. ♪
♪ 所有你无法掌控的事情 ♪
♪ All the things that you can’t handle… ♪
♪ 很快就会消失 马上就会忘记 ♪
♪ Disappearing soon, forgotten for a while. ♪
♪ 在镜子中愁眉苦脸 ♪
♪ Pulling faces in the looking-glass… ♪
♪ 没有人会看见 ♪
♪ There’s no-one there to see. ♪
♪ 你应该在天际线见过我们 ♪
♪ You should have seen us on the skyline… ♪
♪ 我们俩自♥由♥自在 ♪
♪ When we both were free. ♪
♪ 慢慢 慢慢坠落 ♪
♪ Softly, softly falling down… ♪
你好 Hilda
Hello, Hilda!
好尴尬啊
What a shame!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你好 Sylvia
Hello, Sylvia.
你好 Pat
Hello, Pat.
这位是你的小男友吗?
Is this your young man?
不是
No!
这是Norman Norman租下了车♥库♥
This is Norman. Norman’s renting the garage.
– 很高兴见到你 – 你好
– I’m very pleased to meet you. – Hello.
我去脱外套
I’ll just go and take off my coat.
要我 呃 离开吗 你懂的?
Shall I, er, like split, you know?
不用
No.
别走
Please!
茶很好喝 Sylvia
That’s a lovely cup of tea, Sylvia.
♪ 度过又一个下午 ♪
♪ All along another afternoon… ♪
他很有一手 对吧?
He’s very good, isn’t he?
♪ 夜幕慢慢落下 ♪
♪ Evening shadows falling soon… ♪
♪ 没有人需要你引路 ♪
♪ No one left for you to guide… ♪
♪ 顺流而下 ♪
♪ Running down the stream. ♪
– ♪ 穿过灌木丛追捕他 ♪ – 在这儿啊 Hild
– ♪ Chase a man through the undergrowth. ♪ – Here they are! Hild!
我还以为找不着了
I thought I couldn’t find them.
♪ 寻找躲藏的地方 ♪
♪ Looking for a place to hide…
– 你的礼物 – ♪ 也许你该进来 ♪
– Present. – ♪ Maybe you should come inside… ♪
♪ 梦的庇护所 ♪
♪ Shelter for a dream… ♪
♪ 顺流而下 ♪
♪ Running down the stream. ♪
– Sylvia – ♪ 漫步宇宙 ♪
– Sylvia! – ♪ Took a walk down by the Universe… ♪
– Sylvia – ♪ 每个人都在寻找 ♪
– Sylvia! – ♪ Everyone was lookin’… ♪
Eileen的生日贺卡
Eileen’s birthday card!
Eileen的生日贺卡
Eileen’s birthday card.
谢谢
Thank you.
她喜欢动物
She likes animals.
别因为我停下来啊 我好喜欢呢
Don’t stop because of me! I was enjoying it!
为什么不弹首我们都能唱的歌♥?
Why don’t you play something we can all join in?
开心点的歌♥
Something happy.
拉不起来
It won’t stretch.
Hilda
Hilda!
没关系
It’s alright.
Sylvia 她会弄坏吉他的
Sylvia, she could easily break it.
它非常脆弱
It’s very delicate.
我在弹 E
(即do re mi的mi)
I was getting an E.
– 什么? – 不 按这里 对了
– Pardon? – No, on that one-there! Right.
是这样吗?
Is that it?
抱歉
Excuse me.
Pat 这是Peter
Pat… this is Peter.
– 很高兴见到你 – 你好吗?
– Very pleased to meet you. – How do you do?
嗯 这是Norman
And uhm… this is Norman.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
– Norman租下了车♥库♥ – 啊 是嘛
– Norman’s renting the garage. – Ah, yes.
Hilda
Hilda…
说你好
Say hello.
你好 Hilda
Hello, Hilda.
Hilda
Hilda…
说你好
Say hello!
你好 Hilda 我们好吗?
Hello, Hilda. How are we?
我们喝茶好吗?
Shall we have a brew-up?
好啊
Right!
我真的不该
I shouldn’t really…
噢 亲爱的
Oh dear.
非常谢谢你的茶 Sylvia
Thank you very much for the tea, Sylvia.
Hilda跟我十点回来
Hilda and I will be back at ten.
– 是吗? – 是啊
– Right? – Right.
再见 玩得开心点
Bye-bye. Have a nice time.
说再见 Hilda 说玩得开心点
Say bye-bye Hilda. Say have a nice time.
再见
Bye.
你经常 呃 阅读吗?
Do you, er… read much?
我阅读 你懂的 是 我猜是这样
I read, you know-aye, I suppose so.
你喜欢读哪种书?
What kind of thing do you like?
我不读书 你懂的
I’ll read ought, you know.
– 有什么读什么? – 对 没错
– Anything that comes along? – Aye, yeah.
你在哪上的学?
Where did you go to school?
我上的文法学校
(英国精英教育学校,相当于国内重点高中)
I went to the Grammar school like.
– 你成绩怎么样?- 我本来能通过入学考试
(A-Level是英国大学入学考试课程)
– How did you get on there? – I were gonna take my A-Levels.
– 但你没有? – 没有
– But you didn’t? – No.
这样啊 为什么?
I see. Why not?
他们把我开除了
They threw me out.
你读你在车♥库♥里油印的东西吗?
Do you read the things that you mimeograph in the garage?
是 读啊
Aye, yeah.
它们写的什么?
What are they like?
那个 你懂的 我才 那个我
Well, you know, I’ve only like- well we…
我是说 你懂的 我们
I mean, you know, we’ve
才刚刚开始 所以我读的不多
only just like started so I haven’t read much.
– 这份杂♥志♥叫什么?- 《开放家庭》
– What’s it called, this magazine? – It’s Open Family.
干杯
Cheers.
我去了一家民谣俱乐部
I come to go to this folk club.
我是说 我搭顺风车去的
I mean, I hitched down like.
– 然后你就没回去 – 对 我没回去
– And you didn’t go back. – No, I didn’t.
你为什么留下来?
What made you stay?
我为了姑娘留下来的 你懂的
I ran into this bird like, you know…
那是多久前的事?
How long ago was that?
那是 呃 上上星期
It were uhm… week before last like.
– 我得 回去了 – 好吧
– I’m like… going back out. – Yes.
– 回见 – 很高兴见到你
– Cheerio. – Nice to have met you.
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea and that.
不客气
It’s alright.
抱歉我忘了他要来
Sorry about the other.
– 回见 – 回见
– Cheerio. – Cheerio.
再见
See you.
你准备好走了吗?
Are you ready to go?
好了
Yes.
我想我们也许 呃
I thought we might, er…
在晚餐前去哪里喝一杯
drop in for a drink somewhere before dinner.
如果你想的话
If you like.
好啊 那就太好了
Yes, that would be lovely.
我很期待今晚
I’m looking forward to this evening.
我也是
So am I.
你没事吧 亲爱的?
You alright, love?
你手上拿的什么?
What you got there then, eh?
一颗糖果 是吗?你拿的什么糖?薄荷糖?
Got a sweetie, have you? What you got then? Minty?
你喜欢薄荷糖对吧?
You like minties don’t you?
它们是你最喜欢的糖对吧?
They’re your favourite ones aren’t they?
我喜欢薄荷糖
I like minties.
我不喜欢麦提莎
I don’t like Maltesers though.
有个家伙过去常常去商店
A fella used to come into the shop…
总是在星期六带薄荷糖给我
always used to bring me minties on a Saturday he did.
他是个鳏夫