那好 我们以男人的方式解决
All right, we’ll settle it like men.
用拳头
With our fists.
对不起 我刚好记得我还有枪
Sorry, I just remembered. I am armed.
他怎么会做这么精彩的特技…
How did he do such fantastic stunts…
却长了一双那么小的脚?
with such little feet?
你打死了坏人
You shot the bad guy!
现在怎么办?
Well, what do you want to do now?
来 我们看看电影结局
Come on, let’s check out the end of the flick.
我希望是皆大欢喜的结局 – 我喜欢这样的结局
I sure hope there’s a happy ending. – I love a happy ending.
警长 你不能走啊 我们需要你
Sheriff, you can’t go now. We need you.
我的事完了 我要去别的地方
My work here is done. I’m needed elsewhere now.
我要去西部一个不法横行的地方
I’m needed wherever outlaws rule the West.
一个无辜的女人和孩子们害怕在大街上走路的地方
Wherever innocent women and children are afraid to walk the streets.
一个男人活得一点尊严都没有的地方
Wherever a man cannot live in simple dignity.
一个人们哭着喊着要正义的地方
Wherever people cry out for justice.
废话!
Bullshit!
好吧, 算你们说对了
All right, you caught me.
说句实话 这里越来越枯燥乏味了
To speak the plain truth, it’s getting pretty damn dull around here.
祝你好运 巴特 上帝保佑你
Good luck, Bart, and God bless you.
再见了 小兄弟
‘Bye, baby brother.
保持信心 兄弟们!
Keep the faith, brothers!
你要去哪里 牛仔?
Where are you headed, cowboy?
不是很特别的地方
Nowhere special.
不是很特别的地方 我一直想去一个这样的地方
Nowhere special. I always wanted to go there.
来吧!
Come on!
♪他征服了恐惧和仇恨♪
“He conquered fear and he conquered hate.”
♪他把黑夜变成了白天♪
“He turned our night into day.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!