“I’m not a rabbit.
我需要休息
“I need some rest.
我累了
“I’m tired…
对爱已经厌倦了
“…sick and tired of love…
我爱够了
“I’ve had my fill of love…
从下到上
“…from below and above.
厌倦了
“Tired,
厌倦被人爱慕
“tired of being admired…
厌倦平凡的爱
“…tired of love uninspired.
我们面对现实 我累了
“Let’s face it, I’m tired.
我阅人无数
“I’ve been with thousands of men…
一拨又一拨
“again and again.
他们许诺摘星够月
“They promise the moon.
他们总是来来去去
“They’re always coming and going…
去去来来
“and going and coming…
总是匆匆忙忙
“…and always too soon.”
对吗 女孩们?
Right, girls?
我累了
“I’m tired.
厌倦玩这游戏了
“Tired of playing the game.
这不是令人不齿吗?
“Ain’t it a crying shame?
我是多么的疲倦
“I’m so tired.”
妈的 我精疲力竭了
Goddamn it, I’m exhausted!
哈啰 牛仔 你叫什么名字? – 德克斯 夫人
Hello, cowboy, what’s your name? – Tex, ma’am.
德克斯·梅?告诉我 德克斯·梅…
“Tex ma’am”? Tell me, Tex ma’am…
你从事娱乐行业吗?
…are you in show business?
不是
Nope.
那你为什么不把你的蹄子拿下去?
Well, then, why don’t you get your friggin’ feet off the stage?
哈啰 帅哥 那是10加仑的帽子
Hello, handsome. Is that a 10-gallon hat,
还是你看演出有反应了?
or are you just enjoying the show?
我亲爱的女士
Oh, Miss Lili, oh, my lovely lady!
想跳舞吗 宝贝?
Would you want to dance, baby?”
疲倦了
“Tired.
厌倦玩游戏了
“Tired of playing the game.
这不是为人不齿吗
“Ain’t it a crying shame…
我是多么的疲惫
“…I’m so tired.
她累了 她累了
“She’s tired.
对爱已经厌倦了 让她好好休息吧
“Sick and tired of love.Give her a break.
她爱够了 她不是一条蛇
“She’s had her fill of love.She’s not a snake!
从下到上 难道你不知道她不舒服吗
“From below and above.Can’t you see she’s sick?
累了 她疲倦了
“Tired. She’s bushed.
厌倦被人爱慕 让她静静
“Tired of being admired.Let her alone.
对平凡的爱厌倦了
“Tired of love uninspired.
你不知道她劳累了吗
“Don’t you know she’s tired?
你不知道她疲惫了吗
“Don’t you know she’s pooped?
我阅人无数
“I’ve been with thousands of men…
一拨又一拨
“again and again.
他们总是同样的调调
“They sing the same tune!
先是阳春白雪
“They start with Byron and Shelley…
马上下手扒人
“…then jump on your belly,and bust your balloon.
累了
“Tired.
累了
“Tired.
厌倦玩游戏了
“Tired of playing the game.
这不是为人不齿吗
“Ain’t it a friggin’ shame?
我是多么
“I’m so…”
我们面对现实吧
Let’s face it.
腰以下部位
Everything below the waist…
都故障了
is kaput!
说什么?
What does it say?
“演出后我要单独在化妆室见你”
“I must see you alone in my dwessing woom right after the show.”
欢迎 请进
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome.Come on in.
Wie gehts, meine schatzie?
真新潮
Faw out!
给你的
For you.
红玫瑰 多浪漫
A wed wose. How womantic!
坐吧 警长
Have a seat, shewiff.
失陪一会
Won’t you excuse me for a moment…
我去换些更舒服的衣服
…while I slip into something a little bit more comfortable?
请便 宝贝
Bitte, baby.
你怎么还不卸子弹呢?
Why don’t you loosen your bullets?
我感觉很振作
Ahh, I feel wefweshed!
这里灯光亮了点 不是吗?
Isn’t it bwight in here?
嘿 这样好多了吧?
There! Isn’t that better?
对不起 我马上回来 该死的
Pardon me, I’ll be back in a moment. Damn it.
怎么样?
How is it going?
他是我瓮中之鳖 明天早上就是我的奴隶了
He’s like wet sauerkraut in my hands.By morning he will be my slave.
太好了
Splendid.
让我感受一下 – 走吧
Oh, just let me have a little feel.
我们在哪里?你在哪里?
Where were we? Where are you?
让我坐到你旁边
Let me sit down next to you.
告诉我 宝贝
Tell me, schatzie…
他们说你天赋异柄 这是真的吗?
…is it, ah, twu what they say about the way you people are gifted?
是真的
Oh, it’s twu, it’s twu!
大哥 再整根香肠呗?
Vill you care for another schnitzengruben?
不了 谢谢 15是我的极限
No, thank you. Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben.
那么来一个小的…
Well, then, how about a little?
拜托 宝贝 我不是哈瓦那来的性机器
Baby, please, I am not from Havana.
对不起 甜心
Excuse me, honey…
此外 我上班要迟到了 我还有要事要做
…besides, I’m late for work.I’ve got some heavy chores to do.
以后还能见你吗?
Vill I, vill I see you later?
得看我有多少伟哥了
That all depends on how much Vitamin E I can get my hands on.
Nein, nein, achtung!
不 你不能走 我需要你
No, no, you mustn’t go! I need you!
我从来碰见过像你这样的人 我不能没有你
I never met nobody like you!I can’t live without you!
别把自己整得堆德国风景似的
Please, you’re making a German spectacle of yourself.
再见 宝贝
Auf wiedersehen, baby.
多好的家伙
Oh, what a nice guy.
哦 天啊
Oh, deary, dear.
瞧我这一塌糊涂的样子
Look what the cat dragged in.
在清白的世界会发生什么?
What’s happening in the clean world?
坏消息
Bad news.
我有一个由海德利·拉玛签字释放莽哥的文件
I’ve got a writ here for Mongo’s release signed by Hedley Lamarr himself.
海德利·拉玛这个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 怎么会关心莽哥?
Why would a dude like Hedley Lamarr care about Mongo?
你问倒我了
You got me.
这是合法的
It’s legal.
他们可以让你垮台
Oh, those schnitzengrubens can wipe you out!
该醒醒了
Wake up time!
好了 莽哥 你可以走了
Okay, Mongo. You’re free to go.
莽哥不走
Mongo no go.
你是个自♥由♥人了
Oh, come on, Mongo. You’re a free man.
莽哥要和巴特警长待在一起
Mongo stay with Sheriff Bart.
警长是第一个鞭打莽哥的人
Sheriff first man ever whip Mongo.
莽哥很感动 对巴特警长有很深厚的感情
Mongo impressed, have deep feelings for Sheriff Bart.
你最好小心 伙计
Oh, you better watch out, big fella.
我想莽哥对你有意思
I think Mongo’s taken a little fancy to you.
莽哥是异性恋
Mongo straight.
听着 莽哥
Listen, Mongo.
也许你知道…
Maybe you know…
像海德利·拉玛那样的豪赌者 怎么会对石脊镇感兴趣?
why a high-roller like Hedley Lamarr is interested in Rock Ridge.
不知道 肯定和车车去哪里有关
Don’t know. Got to do with where choo-choo go.
莽哥 为什么海德利·拉玛关心车车去哪里?
Mongo, why would Hedley Lamarr care about where the choo-choo goes?
不知道
Don’t know.
莽哥只是个无名小卒
Mongo only pawn in game of life.
我想这是个好时间出去散散步
I think this might be a good time to mosey out…
到他们建铁路的地方…
…to where they’re building the railroad…
刺探一下
…and maybe do a little snooping.
靠!
Damn, damn, damn!
巴特 你怎么样?快下马
Hey, how are you doing, Bart? Get down off that horse!
发生了什么事?
What’s happening?
你这个狡猾的黑鬼 他们说你被绞死了
Oh, you shifty nigger! They said you were hung!
他们说得对
And they were right!
瞧那颗警徽 文职人员
Look at that star, hoo-ee! Civil service!
等等 退后 调皮鬼