我不是很清楚 地址是给斯派德副警长的
Well, I’m not sure. It was addressed to the Deputy Spade.
一旦我在这镇上树立了威信
Well, once I establish myself in this town…
斯派德副警长就是个很棒的职位
…Deputy Spade might turn out to be a groovy position.
拿去
Here.
听着 巴特 我想你帮我个忙
Listen, Bart, I want you to do me a favor.
我想你今天早上还是不要出去
I don’t want you going out there this morning.
不管你怎么做 你都赢得不了这些人的心的
You can’t win these people over, no matter what you do.
他们是不会接受你的
They’re just not going to accept you.
还好这些指头没装子弹
I’m glad those fingers ain’t loaded!
和以前一样
Just like old times.
就像我告诉你的 一旦你树立了威信
Like I told you, once you establish yourself,
他们就会接受你的
they’ve got to accept you.
晚点再来找你
Catch you later.
祝你好运
Good luck.
早安 夫人
Ah, good morning, ma’am.
今天早上天气不错吧?
And isn’t it a lovely morning?
去你的 黑鬼!
Up yours, nigger!
你指望什么?“欢迎 宝贝”
What did you expect? “Welcome, sonny.”
“当在自个儿家”
“Make yourself at home.”
“娶我女儿吧”
“Marry my daughter.”
你得记住他们只是些单纯的农民
You’ve got to remember these are just simple farmers.
这些是农民
These are people of the land.
新西部普通的泥土
The common clay of the new West.
你知道…
You know.
笨蛋
Morons!
那是什么东西?
What the hell is that?
莽哥 圣母玛利亚
Mongo! Santa Maria!
我相信 如果远亲近邻集♥合♥在一起
I believe in it. And if any one of you friends and eighbors, kind of gather around and….
真♥他♥妈♥的
Holy shit!
他们说 在法国巴黎 甚至就在我们说话当儿
And they say that now in Paris, France, even as we speak…
巴斯德就研制了一种新疫苗…
…Louis Pasteur has devised a new vaccine…
会彻底杀除炭疽热
…that will obliterate anthrax once and for all.
你不能把动物泊在那里 这是违法的
Hey, you can’t park that animal over there! It’s illegal.
想想吧 先生们
Think of it, gentlemen.
口♥蹄♥疫♥ 成为过去
Hoof-and-mouth disease a thing of the past!
别扯淡了 莽哥来了!
Never mind that shit, here comes Mongo!
我不知道那是什么
I don’t know what it is.
警长 莽哥回来了 他…
Sheriff, Mongo’s back! He…
警长 莽哥回来了
Sheriff, Mongo’s back!
他要拆了整个小镇
He’s breaking up the whole town!
请你帮助我们
You’ve got to help us, please!
听见了吗?现在是“请”了
Did you hear that? Now it’s “please.”
今天早上我还不招人待见呢
This morning I couldn’t get the time of day.
莽哥是谁?
Who is this Mongo, anyway?
莽哥其实不是“谁” 他更像是“什么”
Well, Mongo ain’t exactly a “who.” He’s more of a “what.”
如他所说的
What he said.
我不知道
Well, I don’t know…
谢谢 先生
Oh, thank you, sir.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much!
那傻瓜会…
The fool’s going to…
我是说警长会处理
I mean, the sheriff’s going to do it.
不 别那样
No, no, don’t do that!
如果你要对他开枪 你只会让他发疯
If you shoot him, you’ll just make him mad.
给莽哥的糖果
Candygram for Mongo!
我 莽哥
Me, Mongo.
请签字
Sign, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
莽哥喜欢糖果
Mongo like candy.
再下一点 往右边
A little further down, to the right.
我敢肯定 莽哥会把他捏成警长肉丸子
You know. I thought sure that Mongo would mash him up into little bitty sheriff meatballs….
我只是不明白
I just don’t understand it.
安静 – 是 先生
Be still, Taggart. – Yes, sir.
我的思维如狂潮
My mind is a raging torrent…
被思潮所淹没
…flooded with rivulets of thought…
喷流成一条标新立异的瀑布
…cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
我靠 拉玛先生
Gol darn it, Mr. Lamarr…
你的舌头比一个20块钱的鸡还灵巧
…you use your tongue prettier than a $20 whore.
狗屁
Shit, Taggart.
等等 就这样
Wait a minute, that’s it!
当然 会有用的
Of course. And it will work!
绝对会 什么会有用?
You bet it will! What will work?
低等的仙人掌脑袋 那畜生失败了
Elementary, cactus-head! The beast has failed.
该是使美人计的时候了
And when the beast fails, it’s time to call in beauty.
美人计? – 当然
Beauty? – Yes. Of course.
她从来没辜负过我 她会把他变成面团随便揉的
She’s never failed me before. She’ll turn him into jelly!
她会让他拜倒在石榴裙下
She’ll bring him to his knees!
我的小青蛙在哪里?
Where’s my froggie? Where’s my froggie?
我不知道 我进来的时候就没看见
I don’t know. I didn’t see it when I came in.
你瞎了 快找!
Damn your eyes, look for it!
对不起 先生
Sorry, sir!
快点 到处看看 – 在那里
Hurry. Look around. – Oh, there it is.
给我 快点!
Give it to me, hurry! Quick!
真险啊
That was a close one!
爸爸爱青蛙 青蛙爱爸爸吗?
Daddy loves Froggie. Froggie love Daddy?
我不知道你是怎么做的
I don’t know how you did it.
他没什么了不起
He was nothing.
那婊♥子♥发明了送糖上门
The bitch was inventing the candygram.
他们可能不会算是我发明的
They probably won’t give me credit for it.
晚安 警长
Good evening, sheriff.
之前多有冒犯
Sorry about the “Up yours, nigger.”
希望苹果派能表达我的一点谢意…
I hope this apple pie will in some small way say thank you for your…
因为你击败莽哥的机智和勇气
…ingenuity and courage in defeating that horrible Mongo.
谢谢 非常感谢 晚安
Thank you. Much obliged. Good night.
当然 你最好别提起我跟你说过话
Of course, you’ll have the good taste not to mention that I spoke to you.
当然 – 谢谢
Of course. -Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
在这镇里 我会在地下取得极大成功
I’m rapidly becoming a big underground success in this town.
再过25年 你可以光天化日握他们的手
See, in another 25 years you’ll be able to shake their hands in broad daylight.
我可不会摒息等这天 兄弟
Well, I’m not going to hold my breath for it.
快点 我不想迟到 莉莉冯·西塔普今晚表演
Come on, I don’t want to be late.Lili von Shtupp is opening tonight.
莉莉冯什么? – 西塔普
Lili von who? – Shtupp.
海德利·拉玛巨献:莉莉冯·西塔普 日耳曼民歌♥献声石脊酒吧
欢迎 请进
Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome.Come on in.
莉莉 – 海蒂
Lili. – Hedy.
是海德利啦 给你的 我的宝贝
It’s Hedley. For you, my dear.
哦 真是稀松平常
Oh, how ordinary.
莉莉 秀腿
Oh, Lili, Lili, Lili, legs, Lili, Lili!
我无法形容我此时的喜悦
I can’t find the words to truly express my joy…
我们的关系重新燃起火焰
…at the rekindling of our association.
扯淡 有什么工作?
Bullshit, what’s the job?
我喜欢你说脏话
I love it when you talk dirty.
好了 我们讨论实质问题
Come on, Lamarr, let’s get down to bwass tacks.
你要我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我要你引诱和抛弃石脊镇警长
I want you to seduce and abandon the sheriff of Rock Ridge.
你觉得你行吗?
You think you can do it?
太阳是打东边出来吗?
Is Bismark a hewwing?
你真伟大 吻我
Oh, Lili, you’re magnificent! Kiss me!
好了 乡亲们…
And now, folks,
你们一直等待的女孩
the gal you’ve all been waiting for…
巴伐利亚肉弹出场了
…the Bavarian Bombshell shows herself!
让我们一起听听莉莉冯·西塔普吧
Let’s hear it for Lili von Shtupp!
我站在这里 欲望的女神
“Here I stand, the goddess of desire…
让男人上火
“…set men on fire.
我有这种力量
“I have this power.
白天黑夜 喝酒跳舞
“Morning, noon and night,it’s drink and dancing…
还有短暂的罗曼史
“…some quick romancing,
然后淋浴
“and then a shower.
狂蜂浪蝶围绕着我
“Stage door Johnnies constantly surround me…
他们只有一个需求
“…they always hound me with one request.
谁能满足他们欲望的习性?
“Who can satisfy their lustful habit?
我不是兔子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!