闪亮的马鞍
♪他骑着闪亮的马鞍♪
♪他带着发光的徽章♪
♪他的工作就是♪
♪向远近的敌人开战♪
♪他征服恐惧 征服憎恨♪
♪他给我们的黑夜带来光明♪
♪他让他闪亮的马鞍♪
♪变成照亮前路的火炬V
♪当不法分子统治西部♪
♪恐惧充满那片土地♪
♪勇敢的男人发出呐喊♪
♪掌握西部♪
♪他们需要勇敢真诚的人♪
♪正义就是他的目标♪
♪从太阳中一骑飞来 带着武器♪
♪他的名字叫巴特 巴特就是他的名字♪
加油啊 伙计们
Come on, boys!
看你们挖挖铲铲的磨蹭样子
The way you’re lollygagging around here with them picks and them shovels…
你们觉得温度有49℃
…you’d think it was 120?..
其实不超过45℃
It can’t be more than 1♥1♥4♥.
扣那个中国佬一天的工钱 上班睡懒觉
Dock that Chink a day’s pay for napping on the job.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
振作点 伙计们 你们的精神到哪里去了 我怎么听不到歌♥声
Now, come on, boys, where’s your spirit? I don’t hear no singing.
你们当奴隶的时候 唱得可跟鸟一样好
When you were slaves, you sang like birds.
来吧 唱一首黑鬼的工作号♥子
Go on. How about a good old nigger work song?
♪香槟不能让我沉醉♪
“I get no kick from champagne.
♪低度的酒精根本没有作用♪
“Mere alcohol doesn’t thrill me at all.
♪告诉我为什么这是真的♪
“So tell me why should it be true…
♪为什么我对你如此激动?♪
“…that I get a belt out of you?
♪有些人在可♥卡♥因♥中找刺♥激♥♪
“Some get a kick from cocaine.”
等等 这是什么玩意?
Hold it. Hold it. What the hell is that shit?
我是说要唱歌♥ 真正的歌♥
I meant a song. A real song.
就像
Something like…
摇下来 甜蜜的马车
“Swing low, sweet chariot…”
摇下来?马车?
Swing low? Sweet chariot?
不知道那首歌♥?
Don’t know that one, huh?
唱《开普敦女郎》怎样?
Well, how about “De Camp Town Ladies”?
《开普敦女郎》?
“De Camp Town Ladies”?
你们知道的!
Ah, you know.
♪开普敦女郎唱这歌♥♪
“De Camp Town Ladies sing this song,doo-dah, doo-dah.
♪开普敦跑道有5英里长♪
“De Camp Town race track five miles long,all the doo-dah day!
♪整日整夜都开放♪
“Gonna run all night, gonna run all day.
♪我把钱赌在短尾巴马上 有人赌在红棕马上♪
“Bet my money on the bobtailed nag,somebody bet on the bay!”
搞什么西部狂野运动鬼?
What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?
我让你们在这里开路
I hired you people to try to get a little track laid…
不是像堪萨斯玻璃一样跳
…not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!
对不起 塔加特先生 我想我们有点被迷住了
Sorry, Mr. Taggart. I, I guess we kind of got caught up.
笨蛋, 测量员说前面可能会有流沙
Listen, dummy, the surveyors say they may have run into some quicksand up ahead.
最好派人去看看
Better check it out.
好的 我派一队马去检查一下
Okay, I’ll send down a team of horses to check out the ground.
马!我们经不起损失马!傻子
Horses! We can’t afford to lose any horses, you dummy!
找几个黑鬼去 – 好的 塔加特先生
Send over a couple of niggers. – Ok, Mr. Taggart.
你和你
You and you.
先生 他特别要求要两个黑鬼
Sir, he specifically requested two niggers…
但是我告诉你一个家族秘密 我奶奶是荷兰人
…but to tell a family secret, my grandmother was Dutch.
快上那辆车到线路尽头去!
Get on that hand car and take it down to the end of that line!
我只是给你帮点忙! – 饭桶!
Just trying to help you out.
我都不知道你奶奶是荷兰人
I didn’t know your grandma was Dutch!
♪开普敦女郎唱这歌♥♪
“Oh, de Camp Town Ladies sing this song, doo-dah, doo-dah.
♪开普敦跑道有5英里长♪
“Camp Town race track five miles long, oh, doo-dah day.
♪整日整夜都开放♪
“Going to run all night, going to run all day.
♪我把钱赌在短尾巴马上 有人赌在红棕马上♪
“I waged my money on the bobtail nag, somebody bet on the bay!”
巴特?
Batt?
怎么了?
What?
我是不是错了
Am I wrong…
还是世界升高了?
…or is the world rising?
我不知道, 但不管是什么 我讨厌它
I don’t know, but whatever it is, I hate it.
查理 我问你一件事
Charlie, let me ask you something.
不是水也不是泥的东西是什么?
What is it that’s not exactly water, and it’s not exactly earth?
流沙!
Quicksand!
该死的!流沙
Oh, shit, quicksand!
该死的!我们遇到麻烦了
Goddang, now we are in trouble!
他们遇到麻烦了
They’re in trouble!
把你的绳子抛过去 快点! – 好的 塔加特先生
Get your rope there. Get over there quick. – All right. Mr. Taggart.
该死的!太好了!
Dang, that was lucky.
我们差点丢失了一辆400块钱的车子
Doggone near lost a $400 hand cart.
我们可以马上从那个小山改道左转
Yeah, we can take it right off to the… just a little bit to the left of that hill.
但是我们会死的 巴特 他们会把我们丢在这里自生自灭
But we’re going to die, Bart.
They’re going to leave us here to die!
别紧张 查理 我的脚站在铁轨上
Take it easy, Charlie. My foot is on the rail.
沿着峡谷那边 我想那边是平坦的
Then maybe down that canyon. I think it’s pretty level off there.
我们不能转回右边 因为那座山在那里
We can’t swing back to the right ’cause of that hill there.
好像我们必须从这里走
That looks like the way we’ll have to go from here.
是的 我们就这么铺过去 穿过这座山
Yes, we’ll put her right down through there over that ridge.
伙计们 休息结束
Well, boys, the break is over.
别晒成古铜色了
Don’t just lay there getting a suntan.
这也没什么用
Won’t do you any good, anyhow!
来 拿着这把铁锹 好好利用
Here! Take that shovel and put her to some good use!
什么?
What?
现在别那样做
Don’t do that now!
我必须做
I have to.
给总公♥司♥发个电报 告诉他们 我说… 噢
Send a wire to the main office and tell them I said… OW!
发电报给总公♥司♥
Send wire, main office,
告诉他们 我说“噢” 收到
tell them I said, “Ow”. Gotcha.
海德利·拉玛:总检察官 州长助理 州皮条客
就在这里 拉玛先生 我们遇到了流沙
And right here, Mr. Lamarr, is where we ran into quicksand.
流沙 很好
Quicksand. Splendid.
所以铁路必须穿过石脊镇
And so the railroad has got to go through Rock Ridge.
石脊镇 很好
Rock Ridge. Rock Ridge. Splendid.
是的先生 石脊镇
Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Rock Ridge. Rock Ridge.
镇静 塔加特 – 是的 先生
Be still, Taggart. Be still. – Yes, sir.
我的脑子转得发红 思想的瞬时节点…
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought…
穿过发明幻想的小宇宙
…careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
我也是
Ditto!
“我也是”?“我也是” 你是个泥腿子吗?
Ditto? Ditto, you provincial putz!
对不起 先生
I’m sorry, sir.
计划 我们需要一个计划
A plan. We need a plan.
那到底是什么声音?
What in the hell was that?
包里斯 我们都听不见自己思考问题了
Boris, we can’t hear ourselves think!
对不起 偶像 但是我已经有两个人得了流感在家…
Sorry, your Worship, but I’ve got two men home sick with the flu…
所以这里绝对的混乱
…and it’s utter chaos down here.
我在尽量做到安静
I’ll try to keep it as quiet as possible.
但是你也看到了
But as you can see…
“吉尔斯比博士”是40年代一部系列电影的主角 主演由于风湿一直坐在轮椅上演戏
这个人很显眼
…this one is a doozey.
啊 是在杀“吉尔斯比”博士 好好干
Yes, the Doctor Gillespie killings. Well, do your best.
我们讲到什么地方了?
Now, let’s see. Where were we?
石脊镇
Rock Ridge.
是的 当铁路通过石脊镇的时候
Yes, when that railroad goes through Rock Ridge…
那块土地将会价值千万 我要那里
…that land will be worth millions, and I want it!
我非常需要那块土地 我能感觉到
I want that land so badly, I can taste it.
必须找到一种方法
There must be a way.
笨手笨脚 – 对不起
Clumsy fool! – I’m sorry.
等等 或许能进行一项合法的程序
Wait a minute! There might be a legal precedent.
当然 土地掠夺法
Of course! Land-snatching!
我们看看《土地掠夺法》
Let’s see… Land. La-land. “See Snatch’.”
“哈里对美国 哈里 7 美国 什么都没有”
Haley vs. United States. Haley, seven. United States, nothing.
你看 行得通的
You see, it can be done. It can be done.
不幸的是 我和这笔财产之间还有点阻隔
Unfortunately, there is one thing that stands between me and that property.
就是土地所有者
The rightful owners.
一定要找到吓走他们的办法
There must be some way of scaring them off, driving them out.
赶走每一个人
Getting rid of every human being alive in that…
下面大厅转左 – 不是
It’s down the hall and to the left. – No.
先生 我有了!
Sir, I’ve got it!
什么?
What? What?
我知道怎样把所有人赶出石脊镇了
I know how we can run everybody out of Rock Ridge.
怎么做?
How?
我们杀死每个家庭的第一胎男孩
We’ll kill the first-born male child in every household!
太犹太化了
Too Jewish.