去你♥妈♥的♥ 不许去 不许去
What the fuck? Hell no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
休息够了 你该去打扫卫生了
You got time to lean, you got time to clean.
♪ 我尝试许久 仍旧会输 ♪
♪ I’ve tried for a long time but I think I can’t win ♪
♪ 如若重来 我会做得更好 ♪
♪ I’d do it all better if I could do it again ♪
♪ 无论我去哪里 都是去往原地 ♪
♪ Wherever I’m going it’s the same place I’ve been ♪
♪ 这是不是一个寒冷世界 ♪
♪ Ain’t it a cold cold world? ♪
♪ 屋外热火朝天 我心冷如霜雪 ♪
♪ Outside it grows hot but inside I was cold ♪
♪ 青年之眼 老年之眼 ♪
♪ The eyes of the young men, the eyes of the old ♪
♪ 我从不知 他们所思所想 ♪
♪ And what they were thinkin’ I’ll never be told ♪
♪ 这是不是一个寒冷世界 ♪
♪ Ain’t it a cold cold world? ♪
♪ 这是不是一个寒冷世界 ♪
♪ Ain’t it a cold cold world? ♪
我们烧点水好吗
Shall we put the water on?
我生火了
I made the fire.
所以呢
So?
所以 我用体温对抗了寒冷
So? I braved the cold before it was warmer.
不知道你在说什么
That doesn’t make any sense.
你可以的
I believe in you.
好吧 再来一次
Okay, one more time, we’ll get it.
哪一个更好听 蓝调弗利
Which do we like better? Do we like Blues Foley?
布雷兹·弗利 还是就是蓝调弗利
Like Blaze Foley? Or just Blue Foley?
还是达克斯猎犬瞎子达雷尔
Or Blind Darrell the Dachshund.
我知道你不喜欢狗狗副警长
You just don’t like Deputy Dawg, I know that.
这些听起来都莫名其妙的
They all sound real gimmicky to me.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
我的胸部有点痛
My boobs hurt.
是不是我太粗鲁了
Maybe that’s from all my rough love?
我好像怀孕了
I think I’m pregnant.
我们怎么能确定呢
How can we be sure?
我不知道 你连自己的艺名都确定不了
I don’t know, you’re not even sure about your goddamn name!
天呐 露易丝
Jeez, Louise!
抱歉
Sorry.
♪ 我说没关系 我说我不在意 ♪
♪ I said it don’t matter I said I don’t mind ♪
♪ 巴士司机说我还欠他一毛钱 ♪
♪ Then the bus driver said you still owe me a dime ♪
♪ 这是不是一个寒冷世界 ♪
♪ Ain’t it a cold cold world? ♪
♪ 古怪的小孩子 ♪
♪ Freaky little kids ♪
♪ 名字叫甜筒 ♪
♪ Name’s snow cone ♪
去吧甜筒
Go on snow cone.
♪ 弱小的小狗 ♪
♪ Tiny little dog ♪
♪ 让我难过 ♪
♪ Makin’ me feel sad ♪
♪ 烟灰掸在自己身上 ♪
♪ Ashin’ on myself ashin’ on myself ♪
♪ 我希望可以有些毒品 ♪
♪ Wish I had some dope ♪
♪ 为什么不能进去 ♪
♪ Why can’t I go inside ♪
♪ 不应该是这样 ♪
♪ This isn’t the road ♪
♪ 看着天空 ♪
♪ Lookin’ at the sky ♪
♪ 政♥府♥努力了 ♪
♪ The government try ♪
♪ 不应该是这样 ♪
♪ This ain’t my road ♪
打掉了
It’s gone.
回家吧
Let’s go home.
♪ 坐在路边 ♪
♪ Sittin’ by the road ♪
♪ 脱掉鞋子 ♪
♪ Just take off your shoes ♪
♪ 玩着你的小脚丫 ♪
♪ Play with your feet ♪
♪ 膝盖需要休息 没有东西吃 ♪
♪ Knees need a rest but got nothing to eat ♪
♪ 坐在路边 消磨时间 ♪
♪ Just sitting the road, doing your time ♪
♪ 你再次穿上湿袜子 ♪
♪ And your socks still wet when you put ’em back on ♪
♪ 想找人交谈 四周却空空 ♪
♪ You look around for a stranger but even they’re gone ♪
♪ 他们都去了哪里 ♪
♪ Where did everybody go? ♪
你投了骰子 得到了一个7
If you roll and you come up seven.
就这样 然后
Well, there you go then. Huh.
但是 如果你投到了12
But, now, if it comes up box cars
你就得重新开始
well, you got to come back the hard way.
当然
And, uh, of course
2点 你输了
Snake eyes, you’re done.
看 就好像他的歌♥
See, it was just like his songs
有两个布雷兹
there was two kinds of Blaze.
有些人见过一个
Some folks met one
有些人见过另一个
some folks met the other one.
其中一个很狂野
And one of ’em was just plain wild.
大多数人认识那一个
Lots of folks knew that one.
而现在 另外一个截然不同
But now the other one, that one was different.
他很高大 很友善 很温柔
He was big, he was kind and gentle.
但有时也会感到痛苦
But sometimes he could get bitter.
我一直在想20年后的人
I keep thinkin’ about people 20 years from now…
吉姆要我今天把这些东西送过去
Jim wants me to deliver that shit today.
妈蛋 我以为他们会看着他的
Shit. I imagine they’d be lookin’ at him.
-混♥蛋♥ -你说什么
– Asshole. – What?
听我说 亲爱的 只是
Listen, honey, just…
去点个披萨
Just go and order the pizzas.
告诉他去他妈的 披萨就行
Well, tell him to go fuck himself. Pizza’s fine.
再次发生了
But then again…
他以为自己是什么贵族吗
What is he, Little Lord Fauntleroy?
也许他只是在想这个笨蛋到底是谁
Maybe he’s just thinkin’ who the hell is this fool
在电♥话♥里一直讲这事
talking on the phone for the whole thing?
你这样看着他是永远不会知道的
You know, you’d never know by lookin’ at him.
但他是那种属灵的人 几乎算得上正直
But he was a spiritual, almost righteous.
也许你可以说他不贪慕富贵
I guess you could say he took a vow of poverty
而且通过那个视角看待一切
and saw everything through that lens.
我经常和我父亲在怀特河钓鱼
You know, I used to fish the White River with my father.
我不知道我几点才能回去 我只是
I don’t know when I’m gonna be back. I just…
有一个春天
One spring I was
我们照例去钓鱼 我问他说
fishin’ with him and I said, “Daddy, is this the same water
这是我们去年来划船的那条河吗
we was ridin’ on last summer?”
我是说 这条我们来划船的河
I mean, is this water that we’re motivatin’
还和过去一模一样吗
on the same water… from before?
我和你说过了我去帮吉姆拿点东西
I told you I was gonna pick some
我得把东西送过去
shit up for Jim! I gotta drop it off!
他只是摇了摇头
He just shook his head
看着我 他的鱼钩上挂着鱼饵
looked at me, with some bait on his hook.
我他妈抽屉里放的20块就是让你点餐的
‘Cause I put 20 bucks in the damn drawer is how you can order it!
那时我发现即使是大人也什么都不懂
That’s when I realized grown folk don’t know shit.
我不能坐这一直和你聊 我得挂电♥话♥了
I can’t sit here and talk all day. I’ve gotta go.
但也没有人一无所知
And nobody knows nothin’.
尤其是这个愚蠢的混♥蛋♥
Least of all this goofy son of a bitch.
他是在和我说话吗
Is he talking to me?
可能是吧
Heh, probably.
对 我就是在和你说话
Yeah! I’m talking to you!
我能听清你对着那电♥话♥说的每一个字
I can hear every goddamn words you’re saying on that talk bus.
你还想再打多久 伊戈米特斯
How many quarters do you plan on jamming in, Igmitus?
兄弟 我只是在等你那破歌♥什么时候能停
Hey, man, I’m just waiting for your shit music to stop.
哥们 别管他这个傻♥逼♥
Ah, ignore this fucker, man.
破歌♥
Shit music.
亲爱的 我一会给你打过去
Honey, I might have to call you back.
布雷兹
Blaze.
别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
你怎么不撅着屁♥股♥滚过来呢 摇滚大♥师♥
Why don’t you bring your ass up here, ZZ Top?
布雷兹 别这样
Blaze, come on.
你个该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking piece of shit.
有一次我们花了一整个礼拜
One time we’d been up for like a week…
不眠不休地写歌♥
… writing.
最后我坚持不住想去睡觉
I was finally trying to fall asleep.
布雷兹跌跌撞撞地走进房♥间
Blaze just stumbles into the room
嘴里好像在咕哝些什么东西
and he’s, like, mumbling something.
他和我说他要冥想
He, he told me he was trying to meditate.
什么
What?
就是那样
Yeah.
他就一直
He, he just kept…
像个和尚一样念经 一遍又一遍
… saying this, like, Buddhist prayer over and over again
他就一直盯着墙
he was just like, staring at the wall
什么意思 就像念咒语一样吗
What, like a mantra?
但是突然之间
But then all of a sudden there was this..
灵感就爆棚了
… explosion in the room.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!