♪ 你依旧浮现在我脑海 ♪
♪ when we were all alone ♪
我饿了 你去抓条鱼吧
Well, I’m hungry, so you’ve gotta catch a fish!
♪ 你的眼睛里有光 ♪
♪ I saw daylight in your eyes ♪
得有点酒 来点威士忌
Have some wine. Put some whiskey…
♪ 你的眼睛里有光 ♪
♪ I saw daylight in your eyes ♪
♪ 总是爱你在心口难开 ♪
♪ Wish I could but I can’t say ♪
♪ 明天又是没有你的一天 ♪
♪ Tomorrow’s still a day away ♪
♪ 我最享受的还是 ♪
♪ I always loved the time ♪
♪ 和你在一起的每一天 ♪
♪ That I could spend with you ♪
去抓它 去抓它
Ah! Get it, get it!
♪ 谁又会知道 ♪
♪ Who can know and who can tell? ♪
♪ 我从未见过许愿井 ♪
♪ I’ve never seen a wishing well ♪
♪ 天知道它里面会有什么 ♪
♪ To hell what it’s supposed to hold ♪
♪ 但它一定就在某处 ♪
♪ But who knows maybe somewhere there might be ♪
♪ 你的眼睛里有光 ♪
♪ I saw daylight in your eyes ♪
♪ 你的眼睛里有光 ♪
♪ I saw daylight in your eyes ♪
所以你要成为乡村音乐巨星了吗
So you’re gonna be a big country star
罗杰·米勒那样的
like Roger Miller?
我不想当明星
I don’t wanna be a star.
我想成为一个传说
I wants to be a legend.
有什么区别吗 副警长
What’s the, what’s the difference, Deputy?
这个
Well…
星星的闪耀是为了自己
… stars burn out ’cause they shine for themselves.
看着我 发光发亮
Look at me shine, look at me glow.
我真牛逼
I’m amazing.
而传奇是永恒的
Legend lasts forever.
传奇的存在是有意义的
A legend stands for something.
意义非凡 明白吗
Something that matters, you know?
你觉得这可能吗
Well, do you think that’s possible?
像那样长生不老
You… you could live forever?
人不可以 但一首歌♥可以
People can’t, but a song can.
只是早晚的问题
It’s just a matter of time.
我突然不知道该唱什么
All of a sudden I have no idea what to sing.
你知道尼尔·杨吗
You know any Neil Young?
汤尼什么时候来
When is Townes comin’?
你可以唱你写的第一首歌♥
Why don’t you play the first song you ever wrote?
我写的第一首歌♥
The first song I ever wrote?
乌漆嘛黑的 我才不会唱那首歌♥
Man, I wouldn’t play that song to myself sitting in the dark.
那首愚蠢的关于住在林中树屋的歌♥
Stupid little song about living in a tree house in the woods.
当初这首歌♥是为了
I wrote that song for a…
一个卷发的美丽犹太女孩而写
… a beautiful little Jewish gal with kinky hair.
尽管现在这首歌♥成了经典
Thought that song would last forever.
每当我准备演出的时候
Just like every time, I’m… preparing a scene
我感觉 我对我要怎么做有很多想法
it’s like… I have all these ideas of how I wanna do it
然后
and then…
当我真正去做的时候
… when I actually have to do it
或者台下有人在看着我时
or if there’s somebody watching me…
那感觉不是害羞 而是
… it’s not even like stage fright, it’s just like…
我浑身都不得劲 明白吗
… the ease of it kinda leaves my body. You know?
而且
And…
表演之后
After every time, it’s like
我知道我其实可以做得更好
it’s never as good as I know it can be.
我不知道 也许 是因为不够自信
I don’t know, I guess it’s just, like, confidence or something
我感觉自己好像没法
I just don’t feel like I’m giving
付出百分百的努力
it all the energy I actually have.
我想要自♥由♥ 不去质疑我在做什么
I wanted to be, like, free and not questioning what I’m doing
但我总是怀疑我自己
but I’m always questioning it.
你觉得怎样可以获得自信
Where do you think confidence comes from?
我不知道 相信自己是最棒的吗
I don’t know. Thinking you’re the best?
这不是真正的自信
That’s not real confidence.
我可以告诉你我的看法吗
Can I tell you where I think it comes from?

Mm-hm, okay.
我觉得自信是 你知道自己还活着
I think confidence is a consolation prize
并为此而感到欣慰
for knowing that you’re alive.
我就是这样
I do.
几年前 你甚至都不在这里
Some years back, you weren’t even here.
现在你就在这里
And now you’re here.
几年后 你还是不会在这里
Mm. Couple years, you won’t be here again.
感知自己的存在
Knowin’ that you’re here’s
是人的一种珍贵品质
kind of a rarity as a human being.
看上去简单 但这就是事实
It seems too simple but it’s true I think.
下一次你上台的时候
Next time you’re on stage,
记住 你的心脏在你的胸腔里跳动
remember, you got a heart beatin’ in your chest
你的肺里充满着空气
there’s lungs filling up with air.
所有这些都在真实发生
All that stuff is really happenin’.
所有的小闹剧都是他们自找的
All these little melodramas people make up for themself,
对你没有任何影响
they don’t mean anything.
这种方式才能让你获得自信
I think that’s the way it is.
你已经有自信了 我看见过
You have it though. I’ve seen it.
只有你在我身边的时候才是
Yeah, as long as you’re around.
不是这样
That’s not true.
当你穿过房♥间时 你是自信的
You have it when you’re walking across the room.
你把你的自信传输给了他人
And you fill other people with it
因为你让他们觉得自己还活着
because you remind them that they’re alive.
我敢打赌你没有发现这一点吧
Bet you didn’t know that?
确实没有
No, I didn’t.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
可以出牌了
Now, please discard.
我出牌了
I’m ready, there!
我可以再出一张吗
Can I take another one?
-不行 -好吧
– No! – Okay.
轮到我了
It’s my turn!
那天晚上 他去世的那天晚上
That night, the night he died, uh…
我们录制了现场录音
we recorded a live record,

at, uh
是在屋外酒吧
It was The Outhouse.
汤尼来还是不来
Is Townes coming or not?
再等一下 珍妮弗 他来了
Maintain Jennifer, he’s comin’.
话说 我总是发现自己在思考
You know, I often find myself thinking on
一首歌♥是怎么来的
where does a song come from?
一首真正的歌♥ 你懂我的意思吗
A real song. You know what I mean?
他让我不要来这里
He’s told me not to come here.
一首好歌♥总会如期而至 像是在说
‘Cause the good ones, they just sort of arrive on time.
来了 开始吧
There we go.
在这之前它在哪里
Like, uh where was it?
♪ 我是如此孤独 我想哭 ♪
♪ I’m so lonesome I could cry ♪
在被写出来之前的五分钟时
Five minutes before it was written.
它在哪里
Where was it?
因为好歌♥一旦出现在世界上
‘Cause it’s, once it’s in the air
它就会一直存在
it’s like it’s always been there.
你无法想象这个世界没有音乐
You can’t imagine the world without that melody.
可能就像婴儿一样
It’s like babies maybe.
他们从哪里来
Where do they come from?
因爱而生 对吗
Comes from love, right?
来自银河深处
From the galaxy deep.
从那些在夜空闪耀的星星当中来
All them stars, lighting up the night sky.
音乐就像星星或者婴儿
Songs are like stars or like babies.
如果你停止唱歌♥会怎样
What happens if you stop ’em?
如果不再唱 那些在我心中
What happened to all the songs in me that
还没来得及被我唱出来的歌♥会怎么样
haven’t come out yet
如果我不再歌♥唱 那是因为我不能成为
on account of me not being able to live up
我想成为的那个人
to who I’m supposed to be.
也许我应该满足于
Maybe I should just be satisfied
我已经拥有的那些燃烧的星球
with all the burnin’ planets we got.
整个宇宙不会着火 对吧
The whole universe can’t catch on fire, can it?
也许会
Maybe it can.
也许银河只是一张巨大的唱片
Maybe the Milky Way’s a gigantic record
你的生命只是一根唱针
and your life is like the needle.
你到底要去哪里
Where the hell you going?
出去抽根烟
Take a smoke break.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!