♪ I can’t get in to town ♪
♪ 那就走吧 ♪
♪ I guess I may start walking ♪
♪ 直到天明 ♪
♪ For the mornin’… ♪
在他的葬礼上 我们
At his funeral, we, uh
我们用胶带把他的棺材粘了起来
we duct taped his casket together.
-真粘了 我没记错吧 -没错
– Yeah, we sure did. Didn’t we? – Yeah.
他下葬的时候连同全部身家一起入土了
Well, he was buried with everything he owned.
这些身家基本分文不值
Which didn’t really add up to nothing.
-里根面具 几张照片 -知道吗
– No. A Reagan mask, some pics! – But, do you know what?
他的吉他 在这里
This was his guitar. Right here.
他送给你的吗
He gave it to you?
我为他买♥♥下来的
I bought it for him. I bought it for him.
-真的吗 -对啊
– You did? – Yeah.
是这样的 布雷兹他
You see, Blaze he… he, uh…
是当铺的常客
…he was really popular at the pawn shop.
几乎是赫赫有名了
Almost famous at the pawn shop.
他当吉他的次数比他
He, he ended up borrowing more guitars
比他弹吉他的次数都多
than he ever actually played.
葬礼之后
After the funeral, I heard
我听说它可能在这家当铺
that it might be at this one shop
-吉他吗 -这把吉他
– The guitar? – This guitar.
然后我去了当铺 发现确实是他的吉他
So I went over there and sure enough, there it was.
但 是这样的
And, uh… But, you know…
我和当铺的人说 嘿 朋友
I told the guy, I said, “Hey, man,
那是我兄弟的吉他
that’s… that’s my buddy’s guitar.”
他把吉他给我了
And you know he gave it to me.
主动自愿地给我了 真的
He actually willed it to me, which he did!
但并不是白给的
But he wasn’t giving away nothing.
他要价一千八
He wanted 1800 bucks for it.
我们都知道布雷兹只有一件外套
So we all knew that Blaze only had one coat
所以我确定当票
and I was pretty sure that
一定在那件外套口袋里
that pawn slip was gonna be in that coat.
后来 葬礼之后的某一晚
So, one night after the funeral
我们想起了这件事
we got thinking about it and, uh…
还喝了点酒
… drinking about it maybe a little bit
我和阿尔·迈纳斯
and me and Al Minus and, uh..
疯子柯金 还有 我也记不太清了
Crazy Kerkin, you know, some, I’m not really sure.
什么时候
When was this?
那时候你不在
You weren’t there, but…
反正当时我下定决心要去墓地
I just pretty much decided I was gonna go over there
把他挖出来
and I was gonna dig him up
好 好拿到当票
to get, to get that pawn slip.
我确实也这么做了
And that’s what I did.
我去了墓地 把棺材挖出来
I went over there and I dug him up,
剪开胶带
cut through that duct tape,
打开棺材
opened it up,
当然 我找到了
and sure enough, there it was.
就在胸前的口袋里
Right there in that breast pocket.
他的当票
His pawn slip.
这故事还没讲完
I’ll tell you something else about that.
我打开棺材的时候
When I got it open,
他的嘴是咧开的
he was grinnin’.
就像在笑一样
Like laughin’.
因此现在这吉他是我的了
So now it’s my guitar.
只能喝一杯 兄弟 这是极限了
Only one drink, big dog. That’s the limit.
今晚你不许跟我耍任何花招
I don’t want any shenanigans from you tonight.
不许打架 也不许挑事
No fights. No belligerent bullshit.
听明白了吗
You got it?
这不是给他的 他还没醉 拿给孔舒
It’s none for him. He’s sober. Give his to Concho.
说得太他妈对了
Damn right!
布雷兹没醉 扯蛋
Blaze sober? Bullshit.
布雷兹超清醒的 现在没人嘛
He’s clean as the house too.
-汤尼在哪儿 -他有点事
– Where’s Townes? – Oh, he’s, uh, he had to make a stop.
就在我们后面 已经在来的路上了
He’s right behind us. He’s coming.
我违背了自己立下的誓言好让你再次登台
I’m breaking so many promise to myself letting you play again.
不要让我后悔
Don’t make me regret it.
去你的
Fuck!
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole.
你还好吗
Hmm. You good?
偷偷给我来杯胡椒博士 加点伏特加
Sneak me a Dr. Pepper and a squirt of amber in it.
好的 马上来 马上来
Nah. You got this. You got this.
话筒检查话筒检查 能听到吗能听到吗
Check, check, check. Alligator, alligator, alligator, gah.
开始录了吗
You rollin’?
好的 大家好
Okay, good people.
世界上的钱都是我的
I’ve got every last dollar in the world to me
我拿着他们甩来甩去 知道吗
spinnin’ ’round those reel to reels so you know.
我会尽力做好我的演出 而不是像
So I’m gonna do my best not to do too much
约翰尼·卡森或是录音娃娃那样做过头
Johnny Carsonin’ or Chatty Cathyin’…
美国著名脱口秀主持人
演奏我能想起来的每一首歌♥ 大概吧
Just gonna play every song I, I can think of, I guess.
如果我喊得很响是不是也会被录在专辑里
Will that mean we’re gonna be on the album if I shout a ton?
对 应该会
Yes, I suppose it does!
杰克 我们要进唱片啦
Hey, Jake, we’re gonna be on the album!
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
汤尼什么时候来啊
Hey! When’s Townes comin’?
该来的时候就来了
He’s comin’ when he’s coming.
报春鸟 你认识报春鸟
Spring bird. You know spring bird!
斯普林格 你也该认识一些斯普林格
Springers! You’ve got to know some springers.
你有没有曾感觉到自己活不长了
Ever feel like you’re not gonna be alive much longer?
你这样的生活方式 还用得着预感吗
Ha! With the way you live, that’s not much of a premonition.
这是正常结局
That’s wishful thinkin’.
如果我上楼看到大富翁
…if I was to go up and see the Big Spender
我给楼上的人起名大富翁
That’s what I call the man upstairs, The Big Spender.
因为这男的 或者女的 真的很大方
‘Cause he, or she, is one generous being.
你想要灯光 当当
You want a light? Zap!
就给你来一颗闪亮流星
Here’s a star on fire.
你喜欢花朵
You like flowers?
就给你成千上万的种类
Here’s ten million different kinds.
你想要音乐 当代莫扎特就在你眼前
You want music? Here’s Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart!
你不喜欢花里胡哨的交响乐
You don’t dig on the fancy pants symphonic stuff?
就给你梅尔·哈格德
Here’s Merle Haggard.
我想如果我早点搬出去
Yeah, I suppose if I was to check out early
早点见到大富翁
and go and meet the Big Spender
我会很遗憾自己从没见过梅尔·哈格德
I’d be sad I never got to meet Merle Haggard
演奏我的杰作
never got to play my charm song.
女士们先生们
So, ladies and gentleman’s
今晚的录音是我给梅尔的口信
this deal tonight, is my letter to Merle.
来和梅尔打个招呼 朋友们
Say hi to Merle, folks.
-嗨 梅尔 -你好吗 梅尔
– Hey, Merle! – Howdy, Merle!
-嗨 梅尔 -嗨 梅尔
– Hey, Merle. – Hey, Merle.
我打赌老梅尔也曾坠入爱河
You know, I bet old Merle’s been in love.
我也是一样
Well, I’s been in love too.
这首名为 绘卡也绘不出你的美
This one’s called “Picture Cards Can’t Picture You.”
路走对了吗
Ain’t that right?
你看 也没有那么原始嘛
You see it’s not that primitive.
还有
It’s got, you know…
流水呢
…running water.
那可真是谢谢您了
Man, we sure do appreciate the offer.
喜欢的话你们可以租下它
You know, y’all can rent it if you like.
你想要多少租金
How much you want for it?
不收租金
Nothin’.
宝贝 我觉得我们到了天堂
Honey, I think we just landed in paradise.
♪ 本意并不想爱上你 ♪
♪ Didn’t try to fall in love with you ♪
♪ 尝尽所有方法 ♪
♪ Tried everything that I can do ♪
♪ 让自己不要陷入其中 ♪
♪ To keep myself from falling ♪
♪ 可试过千百遍还是失败 ♪
♪ Like I’ve done so many times ♪
♪ 也曾试图忘记 ♪
♪ Tried to wash it all away ♪
大家都是朋友
Everybody’s a friend.
♪ 和你有关的一切 ♪
♪ Anything and every day ♪
♪ 但我独自一人时 ♪
♪ I think of all the things we said ♪