and, uh, Blaze decided he
他不会让这件事发生
he wasn’t gonna let that happen.
他试图 他试图做点什么
He tried to, he tried to do something about it
结果被一颗子弹射进了肚子
and then he took a bullet in the gut for it.
很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
很多事情是人无法理解的
“There are a great many things a man cannot understand.
任何女孩都宁愿爱一个
Any girl would rather love an
不幸的而不是幸运的男人
unfortunate man than a fortunate one
因为每一个女孩
because every girl…
都想通过自己的爱来改变一些事
… would like to do something by loving.
男人有自己的工作 所以对他来说
A man has his work, so for him love
爱总是被放在幕后
is always kept in the background.
和他的妻子说话
To talk to his wife
和她一起在公园散步
and walk with her in the garden
和她度过 愉快的时光
and to pass the time… pleasantly with her.
这就是爱对一个男人的意义
That is all that love means to a man.
但是 对于我们
But… but for us…

… love…
就是生命
… means life.
我爱你
I love you.
意味着我只想着
That means that I dream only
如何治愈
of how I can cure you
你的悲伤
of your sadness.
如果你在天堂 我与你同在天堂
If… If you are in heaven, then I am in heaven
如果你在深坑 我与你同在深坑
if you are in the pit, then I am in the pit.
如果你在深坑 如果你在
If you are in the pit… If you are
深坑 我与你同在深坑
in the pit then I am in the pit.
举例来说这会是 举例来说
For instance it would be, for instance,
这会是我莫大的幸福
it would be the greatest happiness for me
彻夜不眠地给你写信
to stay up all night writing for you
彻夜不眠地给你写信 或是看
to stay up all night writing for you or to watch…
或是看一整夜
Or to watch all night…
任何人都不该叫醒你
… that no one should wake you.
我记得三年前
I remember that three years ago
在打谷子的时节
at threshing time…”
打扰一下 抱歉 嗨
Excuse me? Sorry, hi.
你介意停一下手头的活
Uh, would you mind stopping the work
直到我完成演讲吗
just for like two more minutes
再给我两分钟就行
until I get through this speech?
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
当我 当我给你端来水时
“When I, when I brought you a glass of water…
你已经在沙发上躺着了
… you were already lying on the sofa
睡得像个死人
and sleeping like a dead man.
你在那睡了半天 这段时间
You slept there for half a day, and all that time
我在门口看着 以确保
I watched by the door to make sure
没有人来打扰你
that no one should disturb you.
一个女孩付出得越多 她的爱就越伟大
The more a girl can do, the greater her love can be.
应该是 她就越能感受到这种伟大
I mean, that is, the more she feels it.”
好了 结束了
Okay, I’m done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得你干活的时候我状态比较好
I think I was better when you were working.
你停下来我反而紧张
I got nervous when you stopped.
更 更紧张
More, more nervous.
好吧 我不会停的
Well, I’ll never stop.
好了 听着 我觉得我们应该以
Alright, listen, I think we should start with
超大芝士汉堡和脆薯条开头
“Big Cheeseburgers And Good French Fries”
-让我开着你的凯迪拉克 -不不不不
– “Let Me Ride In Your Big Cadillac.” – No, no, no, no.
我们做了太多首A调的歌♥了
And we’re doing a ton of songs in A.
我觉得我们应该确保
I think we should make sure to revert
每 每隔两首做回C调或E调
every… every third to C or E.
闭嘴吧 泽 他会让大家嗨翻天的
Oh, shut up, Zee. He’s just gonna shake ’em and he’s gonna roll.
我朋友迫不得已离开小镇 18年了
And my friend had to leave town for… for 18 years.
我把布雷兹介绍给一个叫菲尔的家伙
I hooked Blaze up with this guy Phil.
他花了一大笔钱
He’s costin’ a shit ton of money
我们只得到了两小时的磁带
and we only get two hours tape.
我们不能让他喝醉
We can’t have him gettin’ drunk
然后去读卫生棉条包装上的字
and reading off the back of tampon packages.
尽管这很搞笑
As funny as that is.
他哥哥拥有全部
His brother owned the rights to all the…
不 但说真的 如果我现在冲出马路
No, but I mean seriously, if I ran us off the road right now
然后车爆♥炸♥了 这些歌♥就都他妈不在了
and this exploded, none of these songs would even fucking exist.
把我送到威尔家就行
Just drop me off at Will’s.
把我送到威尔家 你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿
“Drop me off at Will’s.” Where the fuck you going?
是因为你才给了布雷兹现场演出的机会
…is only giving Blaze the gig because of you.
就像下雨一样
It’s like rain.
雨不需要自己努力才能落下来
Rain doesn’t try and fall.
它自己就会落下 是因为它是雨
It just falls, because it’s rain.
明白吗 表演也是一样
Okay? So, it’s the same with acting.
-离我远点 -你不需要试图去演
– Leave me alone! – You don’t try and act…
我不需要你帮忙
I don’t need your help!
他有枪
Ah. He’s got a gun!
他有枪 快跑 他有枪
He’s got a gun! Run! He’s got a gun!
我日
Fuck me!
他有枪 散开 都散开
He’s got a gun! Scatter! Scatter!
持枪的人是谁
Who has a gun?
你认识那个修灯的瘦子吗
You know that skinny guy that does the lights?
-道格 -对
– Doug? – Yeah.
他家里有一个
He’s got a, uh…
14岁的乡下女孩
… 14-year-old hayseed girl up in his room.
我和几个兄弟一起去看了看
So me and some of the guys went up there
因为这事听起来不太好
because that didn’t sound very good.
我们想确认一下是不是一切正常
Trying to make sure everything’s on the up and up.
结果发现这个人是他妈♥个♥神经病
Turns out the fucking guy is nuts.
我早该猜到的 你知道 常言道
I guess I should’ve known. You know what they say.
我不知道 常言道什么了
No. What do they say?
永远不要阻挠真爱
Never stand in the way of true love.
顺便一提 我叫西比尔
I’m Sybil, by the way.
我是狗狗副警长
I’m Deputy Dawg.
美国经典动画人物
你才不是
No, you’re not.
狗狗副警长
Deputy Dawg?
你更喜欢布雷兹咯
You like Blaze better?
你到底叫什么
What’s your real name?
我叫迈克·福勒 但是
It was Mike Fuller, but, uh
我减了一百五十磅后就不用这个名字了
I ditched that when I lost 150 pounds.
约等于136斤
你减了一百五十磅
You lost 150 pounds?
想看看我的肥胖纹吗
You wanna see my stretch marks?
这就是你想出来的佳句
Is that your best line?
才不是
Ah! Nope.
我的佳句是 绘卡也绘不出你的美
My best line, “Picture cards can’t picture you.”
你怎么减掉那么多体重的
How’d you lose all that weight?
氯丙嗪
Thorazine.
你跛脚是 因为什么
Where’d you get that, uh, that limp from?
我有小儿麻痹症
I had polio.
我很抱歉
Oh, no. I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
从我八个月开始
I was only eight months old.
我就一直都是这副怪样子了
I’ve been an oddball ever since.
我不能跑不能跳
I never could run or dance
不能玩任何你追我赶的游戏
or play any of the reindeer games.
高中的时候
In high school…
我是学校里唯一一个犹太人
… I was the only Jewish person
所以我经常被叫去做展示或讲故事
so they used to invite me into classes for show and tell.
好嘛
Well…
怪胎联盟
… odd ducks unite!
我有点紧张 我也不知道为什么
I’m shy. I don’t know why.
野性的生物都是怕生的
All wild things are shy.
♪ 河水泛滥 ♪
♪ River’s overflowin’ ♪
♪ 将我淹没 ♪
♪ Down here where I am ♪
♪ 雨还在下 ♪
♪ The rain keeps on pouring ♪
♪ 恐难回家 ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!