♪ 爱情啊 ♪
♪ Love ♪
♪ 一往无踪矣 ♪
♪ There’s a rabbit hole ♪
♪ 宛如无底黑洞 ♪
♪ Goes down into hell dear ♪
♪ 多少人甘愿纵身一跃 ♪
♪ You jump down it if you want to ♪
♪ 从此有去无回 ♪
♪ But you can’t come home ♪
♪ 多少人面对艰难险阻 ♪
♪ There’s a dull road ahead of me ♪
♪ 多少人只为到达终点 ♪
♪ Stretches high up into heaven ♪
-看见他了 -太好啦
– I see him! – Yes!
-快来吧大脚怪 -布雷兹
– Come on, Bigfoot. – Blaze!
-带你回家 -大笨蛋 我们找到你啦
– Get you home. – We found you, dummy.
泽教授和一个名医在车里等你哦
Professor Zee and the good doctor.
-不了不了 -快上车
– Tallyho. No, no, no. – Get in the car.
-溜了溜了 -你去哪啊
– No, no. – Where you going?
-赶紧 快上车 -别磨叽啦
– Get.. Come on, get in the car. – Come on, buddy.
-快点 -你以为我忘了
– Get in. – You thought I forgot.
都一整天了 你以为
All day long, you thought…
妈的你在逗我么
Oh. Are you fucking kidding me?
得有人出手教育教育那帮小年轻
Somebody’s gotta do something to that young fella.
不然老人会被骂的
That kid’s gonna whup on that old man
现在干涉还不算晚
till somebody does something.
你就忘不了这破事儿了呗
Will you let it go?
如果那是你爹 你也不会手软的
If that was your daddy, you’d want me to whoop his ass too.
-别管了 -面包医生 怎能不管啊
– Let it go. – You too, Dr. Buns.
说的对布雷兹 我很爱我爸的
True, Blaze. I love my dad.
行吧 听着
Listen. Alright, listen.
我跟你去 咱俩明天再一起去
I’ll go with you, I’ll go with you tomorrow.
今晚带你看黄♥片♥
I got porn.
没错
Yeah.
来嘛 好不好
Come on, seriously.
来嘛
Come on.
你看 对一无所有的人来说
You see, to a man with an empty plate
一粒面包屑便是一顿盛宴
just a crumb becomes a feast.
布雷兹 他明白一无所有的重要性
You know, Blaze, he understood the importance of zero.
零这个数值的重要性
The value, zero.
没听懂是吧
Pretty out there, huh?
但是他懂
It’s not out there to him.
其他人都不懂
It’s just out there to everybody else.
看啊 稀客 我儿子来了
Look who’s coming to call. My son.
今天不想听你废话 走开
I don’t want your bullshit today, man, get out the way.
你不准进来
You’re not coming in.

Move.
牛逼啊
Oh, yeah?
巴里 你♥他♥妈♥做了什么
Goddamn Barry, what you did?
都说了不要和我的朋友冲突
I told you not to fuck with my boy.
报♥警♥ 快点报♥警♥
Call the police. Call 911.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
咱们都得蹲号♥子了
They’re gonna take all of us to jail.
我下半辈子都得在牢里过活了
I’ll spend the rest of my life in jail, Lord.
告诉过你了不要干涉我
I told you not to fuck with me! I told you!
告诉过你了不要干涉我
I told you not to fuck with me.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么总和我过不去
Why you always fuck with me, man?
这是你自找的
You brought it on yourself, man.
巴里 快走吧 快他妈放过他吧
Barry, let go. Get the fuck off! Barry!
快点报♥警♥
Call the police!
上车 快点上车
Get in the car. Get, get. Get in the car!
妈的
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的又是谁
Hey, you! Who the hell you, man!
别拦我 我要进屋
I’m goin’ in the house.
嘿 我看见你在森林里了
Hey, pal, I saw you in the forest.
我要你
I need you to…
我不想你那样做
I don’t want you to do that.
我不想死
Oh, please don’t let me die.
这首歌♥献给布雷兹
This is for Blaze.
我每次弹起这首歌♥都会想起他
He always comes around when I play this
所以 也许我不再弹 他也就安息了
so, uh, maybe I’ll stop playin’ it, so he can rest in peace.
布雷兹 这是献给你的
Okay, Blaze.
♪ 带上自己的老吉他 ♪
♪ I got a guitar all my own ♪
♪ 带上打电♥话♥用的硬币 ♪
♪ Got a quarter for the telephone ♪
♪ 旅途漫漫 怎能孤身一人 ♪
♪ I ain’t headed down this highway all alone ♪
♪ 一二三 或许还有四 ♪
♪ One two three and maybe four ♪
♪ 大门砰砰响不停 ♪
♪ Baby they’re knockin’ on my door ♪
♪ 知道我走了你会想我 ♪
♪ Well I know you’re gonna miss me when I’m gone ♪
♪ 虽然我没爸爸 但是还有妈妈 ♪
♪ Got no pa but I got a ma ♪
♪ 可能住在阿肯色州 ♪
♪ Think she lives in Arkansas ♪
♪ 或许我会去为她驻足一天 ♪
♪ Well I might just go and see her one more day ♪
♪ 她并不在意我 ♪
♪ It ain’t like she really care ♪
♪ 她也不必担心 ♪
♪ she pay no fear ♪
♪ 毕竟也只是路过这里 ♪
♪ But I might just blow on through there anyway ♪

Hey.
放心吧
It’s okay.
♪ 南下去趟阿♥拉♥巴马 ♪
♪ Goin’ down to Alabam’ ♪
♪ 如果想就搞点事 ♪
♪ Cause trouble if I can ♪
♪ 你想不想和我一道去 ♪
♪ Oh buddy would you like to come along? ♪
呵 这下子你可成了个传奇人物了
Well, I guess this means you’re a legend now, huh?
你真的让我成了个西部乡下寡妇
You really made me a country western widow.
很抱歉这么久我才过来
I’m sorry it took me so long to get here.
我只是觉得
I just thought…
知道么 每次我上车
You know… every time I’m in a car
扣上安全带
and I put a seatbelt on…
每次安全带贴着我的前胸时
Every time I feel the strap against my chest…
那感觉都仿佛是你的臂弯
… it feels like your arm.
听起来蛮蠢的
It sounds silly.
但确实如此
But, it’s true.
♪ 短暂的一生 ♪
♪ His short life was.. ♪
嘿 你给我住手
Hey stop it! Stop! Stop!
你不能在这儿挖来挖去的
You can’t be diggin’ in here!
对不起 我只是想把花放进来
Oh, I’m sorry, I was just tryin’ to plant these flowers.
这里除了尸体什么都不能埋
You can’t plant nothin’ but bodies.
为什么啊
Well, why is that?
因为这里是我开的 说不行就不行
Because I run the place and it’s against the rules.
那些不是你的啤酒罐吧
Those aren’t your beer cans, are they?
不是 我来之前就有了
No, they were already here.
那好吧
Alright, now.
抱歉打扰了 女士
Sorry about your troubles, ma’am.
但对谁我都会这样的
But everybody’s got ’em.
♪ 拿上我的老吉他 ♪
♪ I got a guitar all my own ♪
♪ 带上打电♥话♥用的硬币 ♪
♪ I got a quarter for the telephone ♪
♪ 旅途漫漫 怎能孤身一人 ♪
♪ Yeah I ain’t headed down this highway all alone ♪
♪ 一二三 或许还有四 ♪
♪ One two three and maybe four ♪
♪ 大门砰砰响不停 ♪
♪ Baby they’re knockin’ down my door ♪
♪ 知道我走了你会想我 ♪
♪ I know you’re gonna miss me when I’m gone ♪
♪ 爱情一往无踪矣 ♪
♪ There’s a rabbit hole ♪
♪ 多少人甘愿纵身一跃 ♪
♪ That leads down into hell dear ♪
♪ 从此便有去无回 ♪
♪ You could jump down if you wanna ♪
♪ 你不知道如何回头 ♪
♪ But you can’t come home ♪
♪ 不知道未来又如何 ♪
♪ There’s a tall golden ladder ♪
♪ 多少人只为到达终点 ♪
♪ That stretches high up into heaven ♪
♪ 匍匐前行也未尝不可 ♪
♪ You could climb up if you wanna ♪
♪ 只要你真的下定决心 ♪
♪ But you can’t come home ♪
♪ 又或者 ♪
♪ Or you could stay ♪
♪ 留下来 ♪
♪ With me ♪
♪ 哪怕只有一刻钟 ♪
♪ For a little while ♪
♪ 身在何地都会记得家的方向 ♪
♪ You know that home is wherever you are ♪
♪ 让我们一起踏上孤独的旅程 ♪
♪ Let me ride the lonely miles with you ♪
♪ 你的轻歌♥曼舞历历在目 ♪
♪ You say such lovely words for me ♪
♪ 靡靡之音仿佛近在耳边 ♪
♪ I hear your voice inside the wind dear ♪
♪ 风止了 ♪
♪ When the wind don’t blow ♪
♪ 你远了 ♪
♪ I find your face in fallen shadows ♪
♪ 我想要你 ♪
♪ I need you close to me ♪
♪ 无论失去该如何痛苦 ♪
♪ For my rounds and rotten rainbows ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!