整首歌♥都是你写的吗
Did you write the whole thing?
假设你在一个派对上
Let’s say you’re at a party and, uh…
这个派对正开着呢
The party’s goin’ on…
你坐在窗台上聊天
And you’re sittin’ on the window sill, just talkin’.
然后
And then, uh…
你开始想象
… you just start wonderin’ like, what it would…
坠落是什么感觉
What would it be like… you know, to fall.
我是说真的掉下去
I mean, like, really fall.
如果不掉下去 你就不知道
And if you don’t do it, you’re not gonna know.
所以下一秒 你就掉下去
So the next, you’re just fallin’ back.
就这么掉下去
I mean, you just fall.
难忘的经历 你摔倒过吗
War stories. Have you ever fallen on you back?
现在你知道那是什么感觉了
Now you know how it feels.
你还记得那时肾上腺素的分泌吧
You remember the adrenaline.
-你什么都记得 -对对
– You remember everything about it. – Yeah. Yeah.
大家会觉得 你不是个白♥痴♥
You see, people are gonna think that, like, you’re an idiot
就是个疯子
or you’re crazy.
莎莉 你知道一些他们不知道的事情
You know, like, Sally, you know somethin’ that they don’t know.
我要承认一件事
I got a confession to make.
我不是真的医生
I’m not really a doctor.

Really?
我说了那些话 我想让你们都相信我
I mean I said all that stuff and I think y’all believed me
然后我就顺着往下说 现在我觉得抱歉
and then I just went with it and now I’m feelin’ bad about it.
因为那是一个 是一个 一个谎言
‘Cause it was a, it was a, it was a lie.
没事 肉桂面包医生
Oh, honey, that’s okay. Oh, Dr. Cinnamon Bun.
真没事吗
Are you sure?
我唯一需要的医生就是你
Youse the only doctor that I ever need.
你让我感觉好多了
You made me feel a lot better.
谢谢
Thanks.
医生上班啦
Ah, well. The doctor’s in.
-哥们 -怎么
– Hey, man? – Yeah.
我前几天遇见了约翰·普莱恩
Did I tell you I met John Prine the other day?
我们要写一首叫《松鼠》的歌♥
We’re gonna write a song called “Squirrel”
因为当我告诉他我以前住在树屋里
’cause when I told him I used to live in a tree house
他说 你一定是个松鼠一样疯狂的混♥蛋♥
he said, “Well, you must be a squirreling motherfucker.”
哥们这就对了
Yeah. Man, that’s up.
所以我要写一首叫《松鼠》的歌♥
So I’m gonna write this song called “Squirrel”
是关于一只像我这样的疯狂松鼠
about a squirrel like me.
和一位叫小洋葱的松鼠女士
And a squirrel lady called Little Onion
还有这只猫 名叫世界
and this cat called the world
它有一把0.22口径的松鼠步♥枪♥
has got a .22 squirrel rifle
他要瞄准那些松鼠腿
and he’s gotta aim to shoot those squirrel legs.
但你知道我跟他说了什么吗
But you know what I says to him?
你说了什么
What’d you say?
从我身上爬起来
Get all up over me!
从我身上爬起来
Get all up over me.
快点 快点 让我起来
Come on. Come on, get my ass.
-没错 -你觉得怎么样
– Exactly. – What you think about that?
真怪 你要保护好你的松果[蛋蛋]
Well, squirrelly, I think you better just protect your nuts
做什么事都要当心
and watch what y’all doin’.
♪ 如果我无处坠落 ♪
♪ And if I had no place to fall ♪
你好
Hi.
♪ 我需要 ♪
♪ And I needed to ♪
你好
Hi.
♪ 我能依靠你吗 ♪
♪ Could I count on you ♪
我把你给我的花弄丢了
I lost the flowers you gave me.
♪ 让我躺下 ♪
♪ To lay me down ♪
♪ 我永远不会对你撒谎 ♪
♪ Well I’d never tell you no lies ♪
♪ 我想这不明智 ♪
♪ I don’t believe it’s wise ♪
♪ 你的眼睛很漂亮 ♪
♪ Ya got pretty eyes ♪
-这是送给我的吗 -对
– Is this for me? – Yes.
-太多了 你会有麻烦的 -不会
– That’s too much. You’re gonna get in trouble. – No, I won’t.
-真的吗 -对
– Are you sure? – Yes.
太棒了 我也有东西要送给你
That’s marvelous. I’ve got something for you.
选一个 这是魔法戒指
Pick one. It’s a magic ring.
一周之内 你会得到特殊的力量
In about a week’s time, you’ll develop a special power.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
♪ 如果我们一起成长 ♪
♪ And if we help each other grow ♪
♪ 当白昼的光芒 ♪
♪ When the light of day ♪
♪ 朝着我们微笑 ♪
♪ Smiles down our way ♪
♪ 我们不会犯错 ♪
♪ Oh we can’t go wrong ♪
♪ 时间是一列快速移♥动♥的老火车 ♪
♪ You see time she’s an old fast movin’ train ♪
♪ 她来了就走 ♪
♪ She’s here then she’s gone… ♪
我的爱人
Oh, my love…
我不要求你属于我
…I see there are no possessions implied.
爱你是我生命中最好的事
I say the mark of my love is the best part of me.
希望你记在心里
You mind it all.
我记得我爸
I remember my daddy, uh…
穿着那双脏兮兮的旧牛仔靴踢我
…kickin’ me with those nasty old cowboy boots.
他总是骂我
He’s always cursing me like that.
即使他想吃芝士汉堡
Even when he wanted cheeseburgers
说的话也像是在骂人
it sounded like curses.
我感受到他对那个小小我投来的眼神
I can see him with my… my little boy eyes lookin’ up.
是在心中哭泣
He’s just wailin’ on me.
但我也并不难过
But it don’t hurt.
感觉宛如掘墓人挖沙子
It just feels like sand poundin’ on a grave digger.
懂我说的什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
而我则是脚下的那个棺材
And I’m a coffin.
一个没有感情的木头人
Coffin boy.
末了还在墓上摆了个大大的叉
Put an X on the dirt.
正正好好插在我的脑袋上
Marked it off right on top of my head.
但是感谢全能的上帝 你却找到了我
Great God Almighty, baby, you’ve found me.
带我逃离了那片腐朽
You dug me up.
我不明就里 但你却毅然决然
I don’t know why you did, but you did.
用你的声音拯救了我
You did it with your voice.
你的眼睛
And your eyes.
你的双唇
And your lips…
你的智慧
…and your intelligence.
最可贵的是你的的灵魂
And I’m not even talkin’ about what it’s like to be inside of you.
你有那么多优点
You’ve got such goodness in you.
那么善良
Such kindness in you
还那么会谈笑风生
and you’re funny too.
而我呢 我什么都没有
And, me? Me never see it.
我不过是个木头人
It didn’t mean though that I wasn’t no coffin wise old man.
你却像个风趣的女海盗
And youse my funny female pirate.
还有什么比一个性感的女海盗皮肤好
What’s better than a sexy pirate with pretty skin
奶♥子♥也美 还有比这更好的事吗
and pretty titties.
我的爱太少 只够写歌♥
I had a little bit of love, enough to put into some songs
却不够我们孕育孩子
but not enough to put toward the baby.
也不够滋养一个成年的女人
Not enough for a full grown woman.
这般渺小的爱对西比尔小姐来说太不够了
Not enough love for little Miss Sybil.
我已经找了你很久了
I’ve been lookin’ for you for a long time.
你觉得我们生来就会爱吗
Do you think we’re born knowing how to love?
我觉得你生来就会
I think you were.
别闹 我认真的
No, but seriously.
为何我们都忘了如何去爱呢
Why do we forget?
可能是被生活磨的吧
Plain old livin’ I imagine.
我害怕
I’m scared.
怕什么
What’s you scared of?
我害怕一切都将不复从前
I’m scared of fucking all of it up.
知道么 我觉得我们生活在伊甸园里
I feel like we’re living in the Garden of Eden, you know?
我觉得我够聪明了
And I feel like I’m smart enough…
我聪明到足够知道自己有多聪明
I’m smart enough to know that I am.
但我不知道我是否聪明到可以留下来
But I don’t know if I’m smart enough to stay.
亲爱的 我也有同感
I think I feel the same way, darlin’.
就像是我不知跳舞时该如何迈步
Like, maybe I don’t know how to dance
要往右时我偏左走 我怕再抬起头时
and I go left when I’m supposed to go right and I look up
你已经不见踪影了
and you’re gone.
我不会离开你的
I’m not going anywhere.
可以唱首歌♥给我听吗
Will you sing me a song?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!