这是我的房♥子
This is my damn house.
这是我的房♥子 你知道我为什么来这里
This is my house. You know why I’m here.
-你怎么样 -嘿 老驴
– How do you do to you too. – Hey, old mule.
嘿 朋友 你可不能这样对待你老父亲
Hey, man. That’s no way to treat your old man.
是他吗 孔舒
Is this him, Concho?
一出生就月月都要吸毒
First of the month every month into his arm.
他妈妈对那东西上了瘾 他生来就那样
His mother was addicted to that stuff and he was born like that
我爱他 你知道他是我儿子
And I love him. You know, that’s my son.
钱在哪里 爸 我他妈没开玩笑
Where the money here, pops? I ain’t fuckin’ around…
我告诉你儿子 那他妈的是我的钱
I’m tellin’ you that’s my damn money, son.
他妈的快给我钱 爸
Give me the fuckin’ money, pops.
缓口气 让我们
Why don’t you take a breath, let’s, uh…
我们到台下谈谈
Let’s step off the porch and have a conversation.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who is this motherfucker?
我朋友 这些人都是我朋友
That’s my friend. All these my friends.
你们这些白♥痴♥是谁
Who the fuck are you all clowns, man?
你们在这用我老爸的钱喝酒
Y’all just ’round here trying to drink up on my old man’s money
很可能还嗑药
probably putting it up your nose I bet, huh?
我恰恰很喜欢这个老头
Hey, man, I happen to love this old man.
你喜欢他 你根本他妈的不了解他
You love him? You don’t even fuckin’ know this old man.
他肯定没告诉过你他以前是怎么打我的
Bet you he ain’t tell ya how he used to beat me, huh?
他肯定还没告诉过你他受够我了
Bet you, he ain’t tell you he had enough of me, huh? Huh?
敢讲你喜欢这个老头 你啥都不知道
Talkin’ about you love this old man. You don’t know shit.
你们这些白垃圾赶紧滚出我家门口
Get these fuckin’ peckerwoods off my porch.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut your mouth! Shut your mouth! Shut your mouth!
-搞什么 -巴里 巴里
– What the fuck, man? – Barry! Barry.
这是把螺丝刀
It’s a screwdriver.
你虽然壮实 也会被打倒
Just ’cause you big, don’t mean you can’t fall.
-巴里 -管管你老婆
– Barry… – Now, shut your bitch up, pop.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥让你老婆闭上臭嘴
Shut the fuck up. Shut your bitch up, punk.
你不准和爱丽丝这么说话
Hey, you can’t talk to Elise like that.
爸 给我钱我就走
Just give me the money, pops, and I’m gone.
汤尼 快去拿住他的车
Townes, run and get the car.
布雷兹 这不是你的事
Blaze, this is not your problem.
螺丝刀 你有螺丝刀
Screwdriver? You got your screwdriver?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Okay, screw driver! Hey!
-汤尼 你的电♥话♥呢 -不要报♥警♥
– Townes, where’s your phone now? – Don’t call the police.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the fuck up! You shut the fuck up!
不要报♥警♥
Don’t call the police!
巴里 出来
Barry, get outta there!

Oh, no.
那卷胶片到头了吗
Is that the end of that reel?
你能换一卷新的胶片吗
Any chance you got another wheel of celluloid over there
这是我毕生的心血
you want to slap on? It’s only my life’s work.
抱歉 布雷兹 我们没有了
Sorry, Blaze, we’re done.
好吧
Okay.
演出结束了
Well, show’s over, folks.
谢谢你们来捧场还帮我给梅尔写信
Thank you for comin’ ‘n helpin’ me write my letter to Merle.
梅尔 如果你在听的话
And, Merle… If you’s listenin’,
我爱你梅尔 我希望你喜欢这首曲子
I love you, Merle. And I hope you dug the tune.
你做到了布雷兹 你做到了布雷兹
You did it, Blaze. You did it, Blaze.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very, very much.
我叫辛纳蒙[肉桂]
My name is Cinnamon.
做面包用的那种吗
Like the bun?
这杯敬你 哥们
Now, here’s to you, big dog.
你在2小时内录了24首歌♥
You recorded 24 tracks in two hours.
-了不起 -你是个了不起的英雄
– Goddamn. – You’re a goddamn hero.
-你就是传奇 -干杯
– You’re a legend. – Cheers.
听着 我戒酒了 如果我能戒酒
Look here, I’m on the wagon and my friend’s gonna buy me a guitar
我朋友就给我买♥♥把吉他 所以我得戒酒
if I stay sober, so I’m gonna stay sober.
但是总有一天你会酒瘾复发
But you know you’re gonna fall off the wagon some time.
所以择日不如撞日
So, let’s do it tonight.
来吧 有点范儿
Come on. Let’s do it in style.
会很好玩的 然后明天早上
It’ll be fun and then I will personally
我会帮你们清理掉宿醉让你继续戒酒
put y’all both back on the wagon tomorrow morning.
我是医生
I’m a doctor.
我有纯的药用可♥卡♥因♥
And this here is some straight pharmacological cocaine.
我觉得你们会喜欢
I think you’ll like it.
我该叫你肉桂小姐还是面包医生
Well, do I call you Miss Cinnamon or Dr. Buns?
医生
Doctor.
可惜他生命的最后一晚你不在那
Man, it’s a shame you weren’t there on his last night.
那是他最好的演出
H… he… he played better than ever.
他听着有点紧张和沙哑
He was, like, nervous and scratchy.
就像介于狗和狼之间
Like some… Between a dog and a wolf…
-你知道那个说法吗 -不知道
– You know that expression? – No. No, I don’t. I…
-不知道 -不知道
– No? – No.
就像黑夜结束
It’s like the night when it stops getting darker
光明来临
and moves towards to the light?
这就是那晚布雷兹演出的感觉
That’s the way Blaze played that night.
幸好你录下来了
Well, it was lucky you recorded it.
幸好他有你这样的朋友
Lucky he has friends like you.

Yeah.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎奥黛丽·盖恩斯
give a big ol’ Outhouse welcome to Audrey Gaines.
♪ T是德克萨斯 ♪
♪ T for Texas ♪
♪ T是田纳西 ♪
♪ T for Tennessee ♪
♪ T是德克萨斯 T是田纳西 ♪
♪ T for Texas T for Tennessee ♪
♪ 难道不是吗 ♪
♪ Ain’t it T for them ♪
♪ 那个女人把我整惨了 ♪
♪ And that woman made a wreck outta me ♪
朋友 想来些花吗
Hey, amigo, looks like you could use some flowers.
可以啊
Think I could use some flowers.
你有什么花
What you got?
这是茉莉花
Say, hey… That’s Jasmine.
很漂亮啊
Ain’t that pretty?
是天堂的气味
Smells like heaven.
是天堂的气味
It sure does smell like heaven.
来吧 苏格拉底 我们走
Come on, Socrates, let’s go.
-我能告诉你件事吗 -好
– Can I tell you something? – Yeah.
通往天堂的道路就是天堂本身
All the way to heaven is heaven itself.
谢谢 谢谢
Gracias, gracias.
♪ 在墨西哥的每一天 ♪
♪ Every day in Mexico ♪
我一直想看汤尼演出
I always want to see Townes play.
你想看他表演 他都那样对待我们
You want to see him, after he blew us off?
得了吧 汤尼就像我们的父亲
Oh, come on. Townes is like our father.
♪ 事情就是这样 ♪
♪ That’s the way it goes ♪
没有汤尼 我们就没有任何演出
Without Townes we doesn’t have any gigs anyway.
♪ 所有条子都在说 ♪
♪ All the federales say ♪
♪ 他们随时能抓他 ♪
♪ They could’ve had him any day ♪
♪ 他们这样放了他 ♪
♪ They just made him hang around ♪
♪ 我想是出于善意 ♪
♪ Out of kindness I suppose ♪
他没喝醉
He’s not drunk.
他是个瘾君子好吗
He’s a junkie, okay?
可怜
Pathetic.
♪ 左撇子不再能唱蓝调 ♪
♪ Lefty he can’t sing the blues ♪
♪ 像以前一样整夜地唱 ♪
♪ All night long like he used to ♪
♪ 归于尘土之中的潘乔 ♪
♪ Dust that Pancho ♪
♪ 最终被左撇子给出♥卖♥♥♥ ♪
♪ Ended up in Lefty’s mouth ♪
♪ 他们埋葬潘乔的那天 ♪
♪ The day they laid poor Pancho low ♪
♪ 左撇子远走了俄亥俄 ♪
♪ Lefty split for Ohio ♪
♪ 因为他们有钱财入账 ♪
♪ They got the bread to go ♪
♪ 难道就没有人知道吗 ♪
♪ Ain’t nobody know ♪
♪ 所有条子都在说 ♪
♪ All the federales say ♪
♪ 他们随时能抓他 ♪
♪ they could have had him any day ♪
♪ 他们这样放了他 ♪
♪ They just let him go so on ♪
♪ 我想是出于善意 ♪
♪ Out of kindness I suppose ♪
我想说声谢谢
Listen, I wanna say thanks, pal.
谢谢你在台上支持我
For backing me up in there.
无处坠落
Mm. No place to fall, man.
我喜欢那首歌♥ 《无处坠落》
Oh, I love that song. “No Place to Fall.”
-真的吗 -我喜欢那首歌♥
– Oh, yeah? – I love that song.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!