是因为我应得的 是因为我赚来的
you know, because I deserve it, because I earned it
我只希望你们能认真听我的音乐
and I’m just trying to get you to lend you your ears to me.
事实是我只是地球上的一个普通人
The fact remains that I’m a human bein’ on planet Earth
有一种痛苦的东西叫感情
one of these miserable things called feelings
它正萦绕在我心间
swirlin’ around in my heart.
我甚至会给你们唱墨西哥湾的布鲁斯歌♥曲
I’ll even sing you one of them Gulf of Mexico blues, you know.
三指海星和斜眼黄貂鱼
Three fingered starfish and cross-eyed stingray
还有它穿雪地靴的好朋友
and its moon boot buddy.
你懂的 那些他们失落在世间的人
You know, all the people they lost in the world. Anyway…
总之 可能我要唱我之前唱的这首歌♥
Maybe I’ll sing the song I was singing.
第二遍也许你们会更喜欢一点
Second time around maybe you’ll like it a little bit more.
♪ 那是六月或者九月 ♪
♪ It was June or September ♪
♪ 西雅图或者丹佛 ♪
♪ Seattle or Denver ♪
你知道的 约翰 我前几天在达利亚德家
You know, John, I saw Frank White
看见了弗兰克·怀特
over at Dillard’s the other day.
他订购了一条新马裤
He’s ordered a new pair of britches.
哦 我也在那看见他了
“Oh, saw him over there, too.
他的宝贝女儿过来了
“His baby girl come over here
脱他的裤子 然后胡说八道
“bustin’ his pants off and trippin’ over bullshit
他在谈论一场足球比赛
“and he’s talkin’ about a football game.
呃 他 听着 我得去买♥♥件新西装
Uh, he’s, look, I’ve gotta go get me a new suit for…”
-唱歌♥吧 好吗 -别在那讨人厌
– Just sing, would ya? – Don’t be an asshole.
去你的吧 亲爱的
Kiss my ass, darlin’.
约翰·普莱恩知道你偷了他的旋律吗
John Prine know you stole his melody?
比尔博·巴金斯知道你偷了他长毛的脚吗
Bilbo Baggins know you stole his hairy feet?
像你这样的货色一毛钱一打
Little Billys like you are a dime a dozen.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你这个吃小饼干的狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fuck you, you little biscuit eatin’ silly son of a bitch.
我要把你打的满地找牙
I’ll kick your ass all over this bar.
-来呀 -慢着慢着
– Come on! – Oh! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
你该走了 伙计
You gotta go, man.
我不走 我要唱歌♥
I’m not goin’, I’m singin’ songs…
等等 你喝多了
Hold it, you’re drunk.
离开我的舞台 出去
Get off of my stage. Get outta here.
我远道而来你家酒吧唱歌♥ 兄弟
I came a long way to play music at your bar, brother!
-滚下我的舞台 -好吧好吧好吧
– Get the hell off of my stage. – Okay, okay, okay!
-你不用再来了 -去他妈的
– You’re finished. – God damn it!
欢迎来到芝加哥 也去你♥妈♥的♥
Welcome to Chicago and fuck you too!
去他妈的约翰·普莱恩的歌♥
And fuckin’ John Prine song.
酒保在吧台后面冲我嚷嚷
The bartender’s barkin’ at me from behind the bar
说我唱的是约翰·普莱恩的歌♥
about some fucking John Prine song.
不 去你的 那是布雷兹·弗利的歌♥
No, fuck you, it’s a Blaze Foley song.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
我怎么了
What the hell’s wrong with me?
他们到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with them?
酒保一直针对我
The bartender’s up my ass
那个在我面前的女的也一直针对我
the ladies in front of me are up my ass.
-停下 你醉了 -我当然醉了
– Stop it. You’re drunk! – Of course, I’m drunk.
我喝多了又怎么样
So what if I’m fucking drunk?
你都不知道我为什么喝酒
You don’t even know why I drink!
那你为什么不和我解释解释呢
Oh why don’t you explain it to me then?
因为你不喜欢我嗑氯丙嗪
‘Cause you wouldn’t fucking like me on Thorazine.
再见 老板
And I’ll see you, boss.
-停下 停下 -我会再来的 老板
– Stop it. Stop it. – I’ll see you, boss!
-你离门远点儿 -出来啊
– You get away from the door. – Come outside!
我看你敢不敢出来
I dare you to fucking come outside.
-一 二 三 出来 -停下停下
– One, two, three, come outside! – Stop it! Stop it. Stop it!
你听听你自己说的话 你这是要干什么
Listen to yourself. What are you doing?
-他们要干什么 -冷静 看着我
– What are they doing? – Calm down. Look at me.
停下来
Stop this.
你为什么就让这种事影响了你
Why are you letting this get to you?
你比这强多了
You’re better than this.
你一定要记住
You must know that.
看着我
Look at me.
你知道的 我日夜工作才买♥♥得起那吉他
I worked damn hard for that guitar, you know that.
你觉得我为什么这么做
Why do you think I did it?
为什么
Why?
你不知道为什么吗
You don’t know why?
是因为我爱你
It’s because I love you.
我他妈的爱你 你明白了吗
I fucking love you, do you understand?
西比尔 别跟我说这些有的没的
Sybil, don’t give me this fucking greeting card horse-shit.
这些不是有
This isn’t greeting ca..
还你的吉他
There’s your guitar.
亲爱的主啊
Dear Lord,
你说求恩典 就一定能得到
you say to ask for grace and it shall be given.
我现在求你的恩典 求你
I ask for it. Please.
我不希望孤独一生
I do not want to be lonely all my life
但是别人让我感到更加孤独
but people make me lonelier.
请你帮助我 我觉得我的生活
Help me with this life that feels so
充满背叛且令人失望
treacherous and disappointing.
我正在读卡夫卡先生
I’ve been reading Mr. Kafka
我能感觉到他求得恩典的困难
and I can feel his problem in getting grace.
我在谈论这个问题
I’m talkin’ around the point.
我意识到吃苦头才能学到东西
I realize you have to suffer to learn
但是很难自愿受苦
but it’s hard to want to suffer.
我们行走世间 都像孔雀一样膨胀
We all walk around puffing like peacocks
好像我们自己编织了自己的羽毛
as if we made our own feathers.
剖析我们 使我们意识到自我就是幻觉
Cut us open, so we can see our ego is an illusion.
我很希望能和祢说话
I would very much like to talk to you.
今天 现在
Today, right now.
我证明自己是一个贪婪的人
I have proved myself a glutton.
我对苏格兰威士忌
A glutton for scotch
燕麦饼干 色情的想法都有贪欲
oatmeal cookies and erotic thought.
好的 可以了 大家休息十分钟
Okay, that’s it, take ten, everyone.
下一首歌♥叫《如果我能飞》
The next song’s called, “If I Could Only Fly.”
但是我写这首歌♥的时候是自私的
But I was a selfish man when I wrote this song.
我是为一个女孩 一个女人写的
I wrote it for a girl, a woman. And, uh…
这首歌♥本应该叫《如果我们能飞》
It should have been called, “If We Could Only Fly.”
♪ 我几乎感觉到你触碰我 ♪
♪ I almost felt you touchin’ me ♪
♪ 就在刚才 ♪
♪ Just now ♪
♪ 我希望我知道 ♪
♪ Wish I knew which way ♪
♪ 要走哪一条路 ♪
♪ To turn and go ♪
♪ 我感觉特别好 ♪
♪ Feels so good ♪
♪ 又感觉很糟 ♪
♪ Then I feel so bad ♪
♪ 我不知道该做什么 ♪
♪ Wonder what I ought to do ♪
♪ 如果我可以飞 ♪
♪ If I could only fly ♪
♪ 我要和这个地方说再见 ♪
♪ I’d bid this place goodbye ♪
♪ 然后来到你身边 ♪
♪ And come and be with you ♪
♪ 我几乎受不了 ♪
♪ And I can hardly stand ♪
♪ 无处可逃 ♪
♪ Got nowhere to run ♪
♪ 又一次日落 ♪
♪ Another sinking sun ♪
♪ 又一个孤独的夜 ♪
♪ One more lonely night ♪
♪ 你知道有时我写快乐的歌♥ ♪
♪ You know sometimes I write happy songs ♪
♪ 有时事情也会很糟糕 ♪
♪ And sometimes when things go wrong ♪
♪ 不过我希望它们都能 ♪
♪ Though I wish they all ♪
♪ 让你微笑 ♪
♪ Could make you smile ♪
♪ 也许某天我们能离开 ♪
♪ Maybe someday we can get away ♪
♪ 很快就到家 我想留下 ♪
♪ Coming home soon and I wanna stay ♪
♪ 我希望你能和我一起走 ♪
♪ Wish you could come with me ♪
♪ 当我下次离开的时候 ♪
♪ When I go again ♪
我觉得我做你的缪斯的日子结束了
I think my days of being your muse are over.
而我觉得才刚刚开始
Well, I think they’re just getting started.
♪ 风一直吹 ♪
♪ Wind keeps blowin’ ♪
♪ 在某个地方每天都吹 ♪
♪ Somewhere every day ♪
♪ 你告诉我一切都会好的 ♪
♪ Tell me things get better ♪
♪ 在路上的某个地方 ♪
♪ Somewhere up the way ♪
♪ 我忧郁地想着 ♪
♪ Just dismal thinkin’ ♪
♪ 在这个忧郁的日子 ♪
♪ On a dismal day ♪
♪ 我们要承受的悲伤的歌♥ ♪
♪ Sad songs for us to bear ♪
西比尔 无论如何 你都是我的一部分
You’re a part of me, Sybil, no matter what.
我们对彼此的感情是真实的
And the feelings we have for one another are real.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!