收集这些火花
and gather up these sparks
将它们变为万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
and form them into a perfect key.
就是这样
Voila.
这是自♥由♥
It’s freedom.
亲爱的小西比尔 我猜你很担忧
Dear little Sybil, guess you’re upset
因为你没有收到我的一丁点消息
’cause you haven’t got a letter from me.
我知道这很奇怪 好像自从我们结婚来
I know it’s strange, seems like since we got married
我一直都不在
I’ve been gone all the time.
我在亚特兰大唱歌♥ 唱台下根本没人
I’m in Atlanta, about to play to a totally empty house.
就赚些小费
For tips only.
但是在这工作的人都是热心听众
But the folks who work here are a good audience.
虽然只有两个人
Both of ’em.
西比尔 请别觉得我离开奥斯汀
Sybil, please don’t feel like my leavin’ Austin
整天游手好闲是因为我觉得音乐比你重要
and travelin’ around so much means I picked music over you.
每个接近我的女人
Every woman who comes on to me
我都对她们首先谈起你
I tell her about you first thing.
你是我的生命 我的音乐
That you are my life, my music.
我们现在的分开是为了我们和孩子们
That we’re apart right now so we and our children
以后能过上充满充满爱的安宁生活
can have a peaceful, loving life someday.
西比尔 如果可以的话
Sybil, if I could,
我就把吸尘器卖♥♥给超♥市♥ 真的
I’d sell Hoovers at Kmart, I would.
但我现在是卖♥♥唱的 亲爱的
But I’m a salesman of songs right now, darlin’.
记住 你是我心中的歌♥
Remember you make songs in me.
我对你的爱情就像书中描写的一样
I love you like from books.
我等不及我们能买♥♥得起戒指的一天了
I can’t wait till we can afford rings.
如果你想我 就对着这明信片发泄吧
If you miss me, put this postcard by your libido.
我将化名布雷兹·弗利博士
And I am goin’ by the name of Dr. Blaze Foley.
泽化名为威普拉什·布鲁贝克博士
Zee is going by Dr. Whiplash Brubaker
每唱完一首 他都去测试听众的心跳
and after a song he checks the audience’s vital signs.
我现在自信多了
I have so much more confidence now,
自信多了 多亏了你
so much, thanks to you.
由于这世界遍布悲观主义
Sometimes I still feel hopeless ’cause of the waist-deep
有时我仍感到绝望
pessimism that blankets this world.
但我试着克服它
But I try to walk above it
因为你给我的感觉
’cause of the feelin’ you give me.
说 大狗狗
Hey! Say! Hot dog!
♪ 在工厂里 ♪
♪ In the factory ♪
♪ 从未如此之慢 ♪
♪ Never been so slow ♪
西比尔 我希望你想想你的艺术
Sybil, I want you to think about your art
你自己 你的心灵 意识和灵魂
yourself, your heart, mind, and soul.
现在就想因为时间每天都流逝着
Do it now ’cause time eases by every day.
我听到每一首男女爱情的歌♥
Every song I hear about a man and a woman
都会想到我们 然后我就哭了
I think about us and cry.
有时表面哭泣 有时内心哭泣
Sometimes outside, sometimes inside.
我在窗上看到你的脸
I see your face in windows.
我爱你胜过康尼岛的双层芝士汉堡
I love you more than Coney Island double cheeseburgers.
你在机场叫我别惦记着你
You told me at the airport not to remember you
眼中却噙着泪水
with tears in your eyes.
我记得你的笑容 你的头发
I remember your laugh, and your hair
你的真心话 你的热情 穿衣风格
your sharing, passion, your fashion
你温暖的笑容 你甜甜的嘴唇
your warm smile, your sweet lips
但我也记得你的眼泪
but I do remember the tears as well.
我知道有一天你会想要个正式的家和孩子
I know someday you will want a proper home and children
我也想成为孩子们的父亲
and I want to be the father of those children.
我也希望他们茁壮成长 被爱环绕
And I want for them to be well provided for and loved.
我们能为好朋友和这个美好的世界
We can do so many good things for good friends
做那么多事
and for this good world
但我们需要现金
but we need some cash.
所以我们努力挣钱吧
So let’s go for it.
如果我真的发现怀中有另一个女人
And if I ever I do find another woman in my arms
她只能得到我的怀抱 得不到我的心
it would only be in my arms and not in my heart.
如果你也碰到这情况
And should you ever find yourself in the same situation
别忘了我
just don’t forget me.
♪ 他是总统 ♪
♪ He’s the president… ♪
没有再见
There are no goodbyes,
不过是一会儿见
just see you laters.
她说 天啊 福勒先生
She said, “Good gracious, Mr. Fuller
对不起 怎么了
“I’m sorry, what’s the matter?
是太热了吗
Is it too hot?”
他说 不是 是太甜了
And he said, “No, it’s too sweet.”
♪ 坐在酒馆里数着我的钱 ♪
♪ Sittin’ in the bar I’m countin’ my dough ♪
♪ 我现在没有钱也无处可去 ♪
♪ Runnin’ out of money and places to go ♪
♪ 坐在酒馆里用一毛钱买♥♥醉 ♪
♪ Sittin’ in the bar with a drunken dime ♪
♪ 在天亮之前我不会到家 ♪
♪ Won’t get home ’till the first daylight ♪
♪ 宝贝 我能爬回你身边吗 ♪
♪ Baby can I crawl back to you? ♪
♪ 宝贝 我能爬回你身边吗 ♪
♪ Baby can I crawl back to you? ♪
♪ 去公共汽车站 歪一歪我的帽子 ♪
♪ Going to the bus station tipping my hat ♪
♪ 要去买♥♥一本关于应许之地的书 ♪
♪ Gonna buy a book about the promised land ♪
♪ 一两天之内就丢了我的车票 ♪
♪ Lost my ticket in a day or two… ♪
♪ 宝贝 我能爬回你身边吗 ♪
♪ Baby can I crawl back to you? ♪
♪ 宝贝 我能爬回你身边吗 ♪
♪ Baby can I crawl back to you? ♪

Hi.
嗨 西比尔
Say, hey, Sybil.
我刚刚正在写一个关于你的故事
I was just writing a story about you.
– 哦 真的吗 – 是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
接着说呀 亲爱的
What was you waitin’ on, darlin’?
呃 我没写很多 也就写了一行
Well, I didn’t get very far, it’s only one line.
但是我知道结局 所以
But I know the ending to it, so…
嗯 等你写完我很期待读一读
Well, I look forward to reading it when you get done with it.
你把家里重新装♥修♥了
You redecorated.
你走了六个星期
You’ve been gone six weeks.
六个星期零两天
Six weeks, two days.
我感觉自己像个西部乡下的寡妇
I feel like a country western widow.
一定有一首关于这个的歌♥
There’s a song in there somewhere.
我有个想法
I got an idea.

You..
什么
What’s that?
你和我
You and me.
嗯嗯
Mmm-hmm.
我们要一起建个新家
We’s gonna build some place new.
-我们不是刚搬到这么 -没错
– Didn’t we just move here? – Um-huh.
我是说 我不是刚搬到这么
I mean, didn’t I just move here?
伟大的上帝啊 芝加哥
Great God Almighty, it was way, way, way colder in Chicago
比别人和我说的要冷多了
than anybody told me it was gonna be.
我要是知道芝加哥这么冷
Had I known it was gonna be this cold
我就会穿得像个爱斯基摩人
I would’ve dressed like an Eskimo
还要带着我的雪橇狗
and brought my sledge dogs.
开车往这里来 我想着密西西比河
Drivin’ up, I was thinking about Mississippi River
和马迪·沃特斯 和他的家乡
and Muddy Waters and where he came from
还有那些来自芝加哥的布鲁斯艺术家
and all the different blues’ artists
还有那些掉进密西西比河的
that had come from Chicago and all the blues
从没被人听到过的
that dropped into the Mississippi River
布鲁斯乐曲
and never made it into anybody’s ears.
它们掉进河流 却永不会被泥土吸收
Never got saturated out into the delta, you know?
他们去哪了呢 没准最终到了墨西哥湾
And where did they go? Maybe they ended up in the Gulf of Mexico.
那里很多贝类唱着布鲁斯音乐
A lot of the shellfish singin’ the blues.
♪ 那时候是六月还是九月 ♪
♪ It was June or September ♪
♪ 我已经记不清了 ♪
♪ Don’t rightly remember ♪
♪ 我第一次见到你 ♪
♪ First time I laid eyes on you ♪
♪ 是在六月或者九月 ♪
♪ It was June or September ♪
♪ 是在西雅图或是在丹佛 ♪
♪ Seattle or Denver ♪
各位朋友 我不想很突兀地出现
Say, good people, I don’t want to be a ranger
我也不想破坏你们的夜晚 但是
or spoil your evening or anything, but, uh
我对你们期望不高
I’m not expectin’ much from ya.
我也知道你们对我期望不高
I know you don’t expect much from me.
我没期望从你们这得到录唱片的工作
I’m not telling you to get a record deal from ya.
我也不想显得自己很厉害
I’m not trying to seem too important.
我讨厌那些自作多情的音乐
I hate important music.
我不想成为那些厉害音乐的一部分
I don’t want to be a part of important music.
如果我签唱片合同 如果我有好事发生
If I get a record contract or if anything good happens to me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!