It does?
会吗?
Sure.
当然
Oh. I didn’t know that.
哦,我不知道会这样
Everybody knows that.
每个人都知道
I mean,ask my divorced brothers…
我的意思是,问问我离婚的哥哥…
or my divorced mom and dad.
或我离婚的父母
Everybody knows that.
每个人都知道
They’re all divorced?
他们都离婚了?
Everybody’s divorced.
每个人都离婚
您要找什么样的妻子?
What kind of wife you looking for?
Oh, um, well…
嗯…
one who’s not a mutant.
一个没有基因突变的
No dogs, huh?
没有狗的,啊?
OK. Cool.
对,很好!
And if it’s possible…
如果可能的话…
I’d like to marry someone from Pasadena.
我想娶帕萨迪纳的女孩
Um, when do you need her by?
嗯,什么时候?
两个星期内?
Two weeks?
Well, I can probably get you laid in two weeks…
嗯,我能让你两周内玩到女人…
but to locate a non-mutant wife from Pasadena…
但是要找到一个帕萨迪纳出身,还没有基因突变的妻子…
will take some time.
需要一些时间
That’s what I was afraid of.
我就怕这样
你可以让我玩到女人是什么意思?
What do you mean,you can get me laid?
嗯,我们可以晚些再谈这个吗?
Uh, can we talk about that a little later?
— 当然可以
— 赞
-Of course.
-Great.
Lord, bless this food we are about to receive…
上帝,保佑我们将要吃的食物…
and make us ever mindful of the needs of others.
并让我们时刻铭记他人的需要
And bless my mom…
保佑我的妈妈…
and bless my dad…
保佑我的父亲…
and bless my new friend Eve.
保佑我的新朋友夏娃
Amen.
阿门
Get out.
出去!
-The engine is still running.
-Now! Get out!
— 引擎还没熄火
— 现在!出去!
Yes, ma’am.
是的,女士
-Stop the “Ma’am” crap.
-Sorry.
— 少来“女士”这些废话
— 抱歉
You almost got us killed.
你几乎把我们害死
I told you,I’ve never driven before.
我说过,我以前没开过车
Well, never drive again.
嗯,以后也不会了
You said it would be easy.
你说开车很容易
Well, I was wrong!
好吧,我错了!
— 嘿,这是你的房♥子?
— 是的
-Say, is this your house?
-Yes.
我喜欢
I like it.
你在埋怨什么?
What are you bitching about now?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
I forgot some of my stuff.
我一些东西忘了拿
-Your stuff?
-Yeah.
— 你的东西?
— 是啊
Let me see that.
我看看
Oh, you came back for your underwear.
哦,你回来拿你的内♥裤♥
Excuse me.These are Ralph Laurens.
对不起,这是拉夫·劳伦(牌子)的
How’d you get in?
你怎么进去的?
Thanks.
谢谢
And who’s this interesting looking fellow?
这个有趣的家伙是谁?
This is Adam.
这是亚当
Adam, this is Cliff.
亚当,这是克里夫
How do you do?
你好吗?
I do fine, Adam.
我还好,亚当
How about yourself? You, uh…
你自己呢?你,嗯…
doing any good lately?
最近怎么样?
Go home, Cliff,wherever that might be.
回去吧,克里夫,去你每晚去的地方
Sheena Gilroy’s apartment.
西娜·吉尔罗伊的公♥寓♥
You remember her. She’s the model who went to Harvard.
你记得她吧,念哈佛的模特儿
好吧,我得走了
Well, I’d better be going.
再见,亚当
Bye, Adam.
— 外套很漂亮
— 谢谢你,克里夫
-Nice coat.
-Thank you, Cliff.
很荣幸见到你
It was very nice to meet you.
车停的不错
That’s a nice parking job, too.
我想请问你一个问题?
May I ask you a question?
他是前男友
He’s a former boyfriend.
我们在一起住了大概六个月…
We lived together for about six months…
而且,对,我对他还有些感觉
and, yes, I still have sort of a thing for him.
这就是你想知道的,是不是?
That’s what you wanted to know, isn’t it?
不是,我是要问你…
No. I was going to ask you…
为什么克里夫喜欢穿别的男人的内♥裤♥?
why Cliff likes to wear another man’s underpants.
什么?
What?
这家伙真令人难以置信
This guy is unbelievable.
I knew you’d like him.
我知道你喜欢他
I know. It’s like he’s from “X Files” or something.
我知道,他就像是“X档案”里面跑出来的人物
He’s got all these easily negotiable properties, right?
他有这些容易变现的财产,对不对?
And he’s obviously setting up something big–
他显然在计划一件大事…
maybe a self-sustaining island off the coast of South America.
也许是南美洲外海的岛主
Or maybe he’s the leader of some cult…
或者,也许是某个教派的教主…
that’s into practices involving poultry and pipe tobacco.
这些工作都得用到家禽、肉类和烟丝
您有非常漂亮的天花板
You have very nice ceilings.
— 我有?
— 对啊
-Do l?
-Mm-hmm.
那么…
Well…
你喜欢天花板?
you like ceilings?
不是很喜欢
Not particularly.
啊,好吧,我希望你喜欢这样东西
Ah. Well, I hope you like this.
这是藻包海胆
It’s fresh sea urchin wrapped in seaweed.
I love sushi.
我喜欢寿司
I love Lucy.
我喜欢露西
Who doesn’t? She’s hilarious.
谁不呢?她那么有趣
Here you go — one champagne cocktail.
拿着,香槟鸡尾酒
Oh, thank you.
噢,谢谢你
I thought only hookers drank those things.
我一直以为,只有妓♥女♥喝这些东西
Well, I know Mom sure likes them.
嗯,我妈妈肯定喜欢这个
Well, dinner’s in fifteen. Why don’t we sit down and chat?
那么,晚餐还要15分钟,先坐下聊会儿?
So, Troy, what do you do for a living?
特洛伊,你怎么维生?
Oh, I design web sites.
噢,我设计网站
And, Adam…
亚当…
where on Earth are you from?
你从地球上哪里来的?
Out of town. That’s all he’ll say.
城外,他只会说这个
It’s a very small place.
那是一个非常小的地方
People don’t even know it’s there.
人们甚至不知道它的存在
那它的地名?
And it’s called?
Maybe Eve can guess.
也许夏娃能猜到
She’s psychic.
她会通灵
Is she?
她有这本事?
Since when?
从什么时候开始?
Since I got rear-ended in Palm Springs.
从我在棕榈泉混不下去的时候
Well, then, Miss Dionne Warwick…
那么,通灵小姐…
why don’t you tell us what town he’s from?
你为什么不告诉我们他从哪里来的呢?
All right. Give me your hand.
好吧,给我你的手
Oh, Lord.
哦,上帝
I’m not promising anything.
我不保证一定对
-Are you OK?
-Mm-hmm.
— 你没事吧?
— 嗯
我看到雪…
I see snow–
很多雪…
Iots of snow…
way up north.
往北的方向
Are we getting hot?
越来越准吗?
Yes…
是…
你住在阿♥拉♥斯加…
You live in Alaska…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!