Yes, ma’am, but my name’s Adam.
好,小姐,可是我叫亚当
亚当和夏娃,绝配!
Adam and Eve, the perfect match.
我祝福你们两个幸福快乐的在一起
I hope the two of youwill be very happy together.
恭他妈的喜你们
Mazel-fucking-tov.
别回来,也别错过机遇
And don’t come back, neither,miss big shot.
我是认真的
I’m serious this time.
你在收藏这个行业算是完了
You’re finished in the hobby business.
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿?
We? I’m going home.Judging by that coat…
我们?我要回家,我看你这身衣服…
you have to get back to the barber college.
你应该回学校
No. I’m lost.
不,我迷路了
You’re lost?
你迷路了?
Did you just lose your job back there because of me?
你刚才,是因为我失去工作吗?
Forget it. I’m sick of working for that dickhead.
算了,我也懒得替那个白♥痴♥工作
Dickhead?
白♥痴♥?
A walking penis capable of intelligent speech.
能说会道的一个屌♥
A dickhead.
一个白♥痴♥
What is wrong with you?
你吃错药了吗?
I just had this mental picture–
我只是想到…
Help me pick these up.
快点把这些卡捡起来
Oh, thank you.
噢,谢谢你
你车停哪里了?
Where are you parked?
我搭公交车
I came on a bus.
为什么我感觉是意料之中的?
Why does that not surprise me?
不知道,为啥?
Don’t know.Why doesn’t it surprise you?
嗯,我猜是因为我有点通灵
Well, I guess because I’m a little psychic.
我有这天赋
I have this thing.
噢,不错
Oh, that’s nice.
是啊,让我猜看看
Yeah. Let me guess.
This is your first visit to la-la land.
这是你第一次到洛杉矶
You’re staying in Hollywood,because like an idiot…
你住在好莱坞,因为像白♥痴♥…
you thought that would be an exciting place to stay.
你想找一个刺♥激♥的地方待着
-Am I right so far?
-So far.
— 对吗?
— 还对
-Yes, I’m right?
-Right.
— 好,我说对了
— 对
I knew it.
我就知道
So you get on a bus and before you know it…
所以你搭上公车,在你发现不对劲前…
you’re stuck in the San Fernando Valley without a clue…
不知怎么回事,就困在圣费尔南多山谷…
which brings us to here.Correct again?
这样把我们带到这里,又对了吗?
Again.
又对了
Where are you staying?
你在哪里住?
The Holiday lnn.
假日酒店
That’s exactly right.
完全正确
See? I’m psychic.Not completely, but pretty much.
看见了吧?我能通灵算命,没很厉害,但还可以
Pretty good, huh?
还不错,嗯?
No, it was amazing.
不,太惊人了
I know. Thanks. I’m gonna predict a bus for you.
我知道,谢谢,我能替你算出公交路线
-You go down here–
-Do you own a car?
— 你从这儿往下走
— 你有车吗?
Oh, no, sweetie.
哦,不,亲爱的
Rule number one in North America.
在北美地区第一守则,
No strangers in the car.
别让陌生人搭车
If it’ll make you feel any better…
如果会让你觉得好一点…
I don’t have a gun.
我没有枪
Oh. Well,that changes everything.
哦,好,这可以商量…
Get away from me!
别跟着我!
I said something wrong.Please forgive me.
如果我说错话了,请原谅我
-Get away from me!
-I’ll make you a deal!
— 别跟着我!
— 我们做个交易!
I will give you a Rogers Hornsby f you take me to the hotel!
如果你带我去旅馆,我会给你一张罗杰宏斯比的棒球卡!
Rogers Hornsby?
罗杰宏斯比?
这张卡是你的了,我拿回来了
He’s yours.I was holding him back.
罗杰宏斯比的棒球卡价值4000元
Rogers Hornsby’s worth four thousand dollars.
So what? I got two of them !
那又怎样?我有两张!
And this many Larry “Yogi” Berras…
这里还有更多劳伦斯”尤吉”贝拉的…
and…
和…
For four thousand dollars,all I have to do…
我只要开车载你去旅馆…
is drive you to your hotel?
就有4000元?
-Uh-huh.
-That’s it?
嗯,就这样
I don’t have to take a physical on your spaceship?
我不用到你的太空船上做体♥检♥?
No, ma’am.
不用,女士
What?
什么?
那么,安得雷蒂先生(名赛车手),第一次上高速公路?
So, Mr. Andretti,first time on the freeway?
我叫韦伯,亚当韦伯
It’s Webber. Adam Webber.
介意我调台吗?想听听路况报导
Mind if I change the station? Better traffic reports on AM
当然没关系,等一等!
Sure. Wait!
什么?什么事?
What? What is it?
调回去,是他,是佩里
Go back. You had him.It’s Perry.
佩里·科莫
Perry Como.
是他,调回去
You had him. Go back.
好好,只是…
OK. Just–
— 就是这个
— 这个
-That’s it.
-There.
I could die right now.
我可以爽到毙了
Over this?
就这首歌♥?
注意听这里
Listen to this part.
这是精华部分…
This is where it really takes off.
注意这一段,这儿
Wait for it. There!
You are one scary son of a gun.
你真是个恐怖的王八蛋
你最好慢一点
You better slow down.
我没办法,我听佩里科莫的歌♥就这样
I can’t help it. Perry Como always does this to me.
让我变的怪怪的
I just get so cranked.
Card, please. End of service.
请给我卡,服务到此为止
That was wonderful.
真是太好了
I’ve never felt anything like that before in my life.
我以前从没有过这样的感觉过
Yeah, same here.Don’t forget your suitcase.
是啊,我也一样,别忘了您的行李
Thanks. You know–
谢谢,你知道…
I would like to stay at this hotel.
我想住店
Fill this out, please,and I’ll need to see a card.
请填这张表,而且我需要看身份证(卡片)
A card?
卡片?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Oh. Of course.
哦,当然
OK, then.
好,然后…
Bathroom’s there…
浴室在那边…
TV’s there–remote is on top.
电视在那儿,遥控器在上面
Room service menu on the table.
桌上有客房♥服务选单
Wow.

哦,拨出电♥话♥请先拨9
Oh, you dial nine to get out.
拨出哪里?
Of what?
从这里
The hotel.
我明白了
I see.
谢谢您,你的服务很好
Thank you.You’ve been very, very helpful.
我在楼下换了一些零钱…
I managed to get some change downstairs…
我父亲说,现在这样的情形…
and my father taught me in situations like this…
我应该给小费
it’s customary to give a tip.
Your father’s a smart guy.
你父亲是个聪明人
My father’s a genius.
我父亲是个天才
好吧,这是你的钥匙,晚安,先生
All right, here’s your key,and good night, sir.
晚安,好好睡吧
Good night. Sleep tight.
别让臭虫咬,我妈老是这么说
Don’t let the bedbugs bite.That’s what my mom always says.
Who I’m really beginning to miss, by the way.
提起这个来,我还真的蛮想她的…
Sorry. It’s my first night away from home.
对不起,这是我第一晚在外面住
您多大了?
How old are you?
35岁
Thirty-five.
看不出来35
You don’t look thirty-five.
我看起来多大?
How old do I look?
嗯,25岁左右
Oh, twenty-five, around there.
我想在这儿生活的人,看起来老一些
I guess living up here makes people look older.
在这里,十八楼?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!