That’s the most important thing.
这是最重要的事情
所有的棒球卡都给你…
You can have all my baseball cards…
别忘了帮我付旅馆的帐单
and don’t forget to pay my bills.
年轻人,站住!
Young man, you stop right there!
停!不要上车!
Stop! Don’t get in that truck!
别走!
You gotta stop trying to drive this truck.
感谢你们让我快乐
Thanks for always being happy.
— 什么?
— 同性恋(快乐)
-What?
-Gay.
那是我的车,龟儿子!
That’s my car,you son of a bitch!
你跑到那里去了?
Where the hell have you been?
我跌倒了
I fell down.
你们抄到那辆车的牌照了吗?
You guys get the license number on that truck?
What are you asking them for? They’re as screwed up as he is!
你问他们有什么用?他们也像那个一样,乱七八糟的!
Hey, everybody keep calm.That’s the important thing.
嘿,大家保持冷静,这是最重要的事情
Who you talking to,you stupid…
你在跟谁讲话,你这个笨蛋…
Mom, Dad…
妈妈,爸爸…
我回来了
I’m home.
我们需要的东西几乎都买♥♥齐了
I’ve got almost everything we need.
这个好人…
And this nice man…
迈尔克大主教
Archbishop Melker.
我们以前见过
We’ve met previously.
…and his church group
…和他的教友
自愿帮我们搬下来…
have volunteered to help bring it down…
但我们得快点
but we’ve gotta hurry.
儿子,你惹上麻烦吗?
Are you in trouble, son?
精神科医生正在追着要关我
I think I’m being chased by a psychiatrist.
精神科医生?
A psychiatrist?
真是这样
It happens.
噢,我的天
Oh, my goodness.
How bad is it up there?
上面情形有多糟?
Horrible.
很糟
There’s something on your forehead.
你的额头上有东西
我知道
I know.
Is this it?
是什么?
那么,这些东西我们要怎么办?
Well, what are we gonna do with it?
还给他
Give it back to him.
如果我们找不到他呢?
And what if we can’t find him?
我们会找到的
We’ll find him.
嗯…
Well…
Eve, look what I found in the suitcase.
夏娃,看我在行李箱里找到什么
It’s stock certificates.
是一些股票
I mean, it’s got, like–
我的意思是,这些就像…
It’s got, like,IBM and AT&T and Polaroid and…
就像,IBM、AT&T和宝丽来…
“Ipana”?
“爱帕纳”?
I remember this brand.
我记得这个品牌
I didn’t know they still made this.
我不知道他们还在生产
Oh. Look at this.
哦,看这个
It says “Trademark 1961.”
写着:“商标1961年”
Hurry, my friends!We have no time to waste!
快点,朋友们!我们不能再浪费时间了!
The son has spoken!
圣子已经发话了!
Let’s step it up!
让我们加把劲!
Leave my elevator alone
(咒语)别碰我的电梯
We’re losing a ride!
我们赶不上这一趟了!
1958年和1959年买♥♥的 …
Purchased in 1958 and ’59…
ten thousand shares of each?
每种一千股吗?
这些股票也许值几百万
They’d be worth millions.
Hell, I don’t know.
哇,我不确定
或者几千万…
Millions upon millions…
Upon millions.
价值几千万的…
The stocks,the baseball cards…
股票,棒球卡…
the clothes…
衣服…
the toothpaste.
牙膏
一级那个家伙的高素质
The guy’s on the level.
夏娃,一个男人闯进你的生活…
Eve,a man walks into your life…
他很善良,又有礼貌…
who’s the kindest,most polite…
是你见过的,最难以置信的富翁
most incredibly rich guy you’ve ever met.
而且我还有他的承诺
And I have him committed.
是的,你有
Yes, you did.
嗯…
Well…
至少我爱上他,是在发现他有钱之前
at least I fell for him before I found out he was rich.
这是新问题
That’s new.
他说他今天找到家了
He said today he knew where home was.
你们今天早上去哪儿了?
Where’d you guys go this morning?
只是去拿冷藏的家禽肉类
Just to pick up frozen poultry.
然后呢?
Then?
然后就回家啦!
Then back to the house.
中途都没停吗?
You didn’t stop anywhere?
We did. We stopped at a porn shop.
有停!我们停在一家色情商店
对了,我们曾经停在这个成人书店旁边
Yeah, we stopped at this adult bookstore.
Adam was very excited to see it.
亚当看到它非常兴奋
Adam was very excited to see porn?
亚当是看到色情而非常兴奋?
Eve, do you think maybe his home is underneath…
夏娃,也许他家…
a dirty book store in the valley?
是在一家成人书店下面…
就是这里?
This is it?
Yeah. Yeah, this is the place.
是啊,是啊,就是这里
有地下室吗?
Do you have a basement?
Believe me, all the really good stuff is right up front.
请相信我,所有的好东西都已经放在了上面
Is there a back entrance or something?
有后门或什么吗?
Are you kidding? Of course.
开玩笑,当然有
Nice kid. Nice kid.
好孩子,好孩子
我们要找什么?真是荒谬
What are we looking for? This is ridiculous.
为什么他们把防辐射庇护所建在成人书店下面?
Why would they put a fallout shelter under a porn shop?
在1962年时,这里都没这些东西
None of this was here back in ’62.
当时,这里都是,比如,可爱小屋酒馆…
Back then this was all, like, cute little homes…
而且你知道,果园
and, you know, fruit orchards.
我们已经走了很久,是吧?
We’ve come a long way, haven’t we?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
是啊,也许他会打电♥话♥来,对吧?
Yeah. Maybe he’ll call, huh?
我是亚当
This is Adam.
Look, I just wanted to thank you for everything you did for me.
你知道,我只是想感谢你帮我所做的一切
And…
和…
I wanted to tell you that l…
我想告诉你,我..
这,嗯…
that, uh…
that I–that I wish so many good things for you.
我,我希望你能过的好
I wish so hard that all of your dreams come true.
我衷心祝福你所有的美梦都能成真
And…
嗯…
and that– and that’s all I…
而且…而这一切,我…
And that’s all.
就这样了
你的车子真臭!
Your ride stinks!
滚开,你喝醉了!
Stay outta here, you drunk!
Adam..?
亚当.. ?
这次你要设定多久?
How long you gonna set it for this time?
我想设成十年
I thought ten years.
好吧,…
Well, it’s…
确实比以前缩短了很多,但…
considerably shorter than before, but…
我想知道,卡尔文,我的意思是…
I was wondering, Calvin, I mean…
为什么还要锁呢?
why set the locks at all?
我的意思是,已经没有核辐射了
I mean, the radiation’s gone.
要隔绝上面的东西入侵
To keep what’s up there from getting down here.
我不是担心辐射
It’s not radiation I’m worried about.
我想向你们引见…
I would like for you to meet…
夏娃小姐
Miss Eve Vrustikov.
亚当告诉我很多你们的事
Adam’s told me such wonderful things about you.
哦,甜心…
Oh, honey…
原谅我们,请
excuse us, please.
我们很久没有…
We haven’t entertained a guest…
In quite some time.
招待客人了
Oh, Eve, what– what can I offer you?
噢,夏娃,有什么我能帮你准备的?
Mom, Eve and I have to go.
妈,夏娃跟我马上要走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!