热情好客?
Hospitable?
但是…
But…
那并不是我想要的…
it just wasn’t where I wanted to be…
所以…
so…
I left as politely as I could…
我很礼貌的离开了…
and I found a taxi…
然后我找到一辆计程车…
and I told the driver to bring me here…
告诉司机送我到这里…
instead of back to the hotel.
而不是回到旅馆
有一首歌♥,科莫先生唱的…
There’s a song that Mr. Como sings…
called “On the Street Where You Live.”
歌♥名叫“On the Street Where You Live”
Do you know it?
你知道吗?
Sing it to me.
唱给我听
I have often walked
Down this street before
But the pavement always stayed
Beneath my feet before
All at once am I
Several stories high
Knowing I’m on the street
Where you live
这首歌♥是说一个少男…
It’s a song about a young man…
who’s overjoyed…
他非常高兴的…
站在他心爱人的房♥子前…
just to be standing in front of the house…
of the person…
为了…
that he loves.
他的爱
你知道,我…
You know, l–
Adam, I know this is stupid…
亚当,我知道这很蠢…
but humor me.
但顺我的意吧
Have you ever had sex before?
你有过性经验吗?
No…
没有…
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
You better sit back down.
你最好回去坐好
1962年,原♥子♥弹♥投在洛杉矶时…
In 1962, when the bomb was dropped on Los Angeles…
my parents were in our fallout shelter.
我的父母下到了他们的地下避难所…
That’s where I was born.
我就在那里出生
We only survived because it’s a huge shelter…
我们能存活下来,是因为它很大…
as far as fallout shelters go.
依照防幅射尘规范,尽可能的大
My father worked on it secretly for years.
我的父亲花了多年秘密建造的
When he had to…
有些…
he used contractors…
他不能做的…
他就找人做…
but always from out of state…
只从别的州找….
and always for only a portion of the job.
而且只做一部分工作。
He told them it was a secret government experiment…
他告诉那些人,这是政♥府♥委托的秘密实验…
done through Cal Tech.
Now, my dad’s not a liar…
注意,我父亲不是一个骗子…
but in this case,he felt he had no choice.
在那种情况下,他觉得自己别无选择
Of course,it had to be kept a secret.
当然,都得保密
We only had enough supplies…
我们只准备了…
to last three people for thirty-five years.
足够三个人,三十五年的必需品…
The really tricky part was the air-vent system…
真正棘手的部分,是空调通风系统…
but we were able to cut into the flood-control sewer.
我们把它并入了防洪下水道
We…
我们…
What I would like to do…
我想…
is to take you with me into the fallout shelter.
带你一起下去,去地下避难所
We could live there with my mom and dad.
我们可以在那里,跟我的妈妈爸爸住在一起
My dad said that if I found a healthy young girl…
我爸爸说,如果我发现了健康的年轻姑娘…
that…that I should bring her on down.
…我应该带她下去
Why, Eve…
那么,夏娃…
you look plenty healthy to me.
你看起来,蛮健康的
I think it’s time to call a cab.
我想,应该叫计程车了
Oh. Of course.You’re absolutely right.
哦,当然,绝对应该
I really shouldn’t be over here at this late hour.
我真的不应该这么晚还待在这里
Good night, Adam.
晚安,亚当
Thank you.
谢谢您
God damn, Adam !
该死的,亚当!
Wait a minute.
等一下
Oh, look, I’m sorry.
噢,我很抱歉
I know. I took the Lord’s name in vain again. I–
我知道,我又滥用上帝之名了,我…
No. There’s an adult bookstore back there.
不是,刚经过那边有一个成人书店
I’ll be right back.
我马上就回来
给我们一个神迹!
Give us a sign!
— 阿门!
— 是啊!
-Amen!
-Yes!
我们只有这个要求
That’s all we ask.
只要给我们个神迹!
Just give us some sort of sign!
向我们展示,我们并不孤单!
Just show us that we’re not alone!
This is, uh…
这是,嗯…
Hi, Adam. I’m Nina Aron.
您好,亚当,我是尼娜·阿隆
— 您好,你还好吗?
— 很好,谢谢你
-Hello. How do you do?
-Very well, thank you.
我是政♥府♥的家庭管理人员
I’m with the County Family Services Department.
夏娃告诉我,你此生大部分的岁月都生活在一个防空洞里…
Eve tells me you’ve been living in a bomb shelter…most of your life.
Fallout shelter.
防辐射庇护所
There is a difference.
那是不一样的
Adam, I’d like to introduce you to my associate Mr. Brown.
亚当,给你介绍我同事,布朗先生
希望你能跟我们一起走…
We want you to come with us…
so we can talk some more about your experiences.
让我们可以多了解一些你的经验
Come where?
去哪里?
My office.
我办公室
For how long?
多久?
Well, that depends.
嗯,这要看情形
Well, I thank you very much for the invitation…
嗯,我非常感谢你的邀请…
but I’m very busy today.
但是今天我很忙
Perhaps I could see you tomorrow.
或许明天可以
I think you should go with Dr. Aron.
我想你应该跟阿隆博士一起走
I think it’s the best thing.
我认为这样最好
I think it’s best for you. I–I do.
我想这是对你好,我真这么认为
好吧,夏娃,如果你也这样说
All right, Eve. If you say so.
我真这么想
I do.
能不能,让我回家就好?
Could I please just go home?
我只是迷路了,但我今天上午找到家了
I was lost,but I found home this morning.
只要让我回家…
And if I can just go home…
我保证再也不会打扰你们任何人
I promise I’ll never bother any of you ever again.
亚当,让我们先谈再说
Let’s go talk first.
好吧,女士
Yes Ma’am.
Bye Adam.
再见,亚当
再见,特洛伊
Bye Troy.
我会再联络你
You’ll be hearing from me.
干嘛? !
What?!
What was I supposed to do?
我该怎么做?
He told me he wanted to take me underground.
他告诉我,他想带我到地下去,
That’s like “Silence of the Lambs.”
就像“沉默的羔羊”
It’s crazy!
真是疯了!
Yeah. You did the right thing.
是啊,你做对了
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
Oh, my God.
噢,我的上帝
All right, don’t worry.He’ll catch him.
不必担心,他会追上的
Yes, this is Nina Aron.
我是尼娜·阿隆
I’ve got a runaway, and I’m going to need police assistance.
我有个当事人逃跑了,需要警方协助
-No, you cannot call them.
-Honey, I have to.
— 不,你不能报♥警♥
— 亲爱的,我必须这么做
If a complaint is made and the person resists–
如果案件成立,而当事人抗拒的话…
No! I cannot have that!
不!我不接受!
They’ll come with their cars and their guns and–
警♥察♥会开着警车来,而且带着枪…
All right. Calm down.
好,好!平静下来
Now, that young man needs help…
现在,那个年轻人需要帮助…
and you need protection from him.
你也因为他而需要保护
I was frightened!
我很害怕!
I didn’t know what to think, but, you know…
我不知道怎么想的,但是,你知道吗…
我相信他
I believe him.
I think he just–
我觉得他只是…
I really think he wants to go home–
我真的觉得他只是想回家…
wherever that might be.
哪可能
Everybody has to calm down.
大家保持冷静,这是最重要的事情

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!