Hi there, Eve.
这个帅哥是谁?
Who’s the hunk?
滚开,苏菲
Get lost, Sophie.
嗨,我叫苏菲
Hi. I’m Sophie.
嗨,你好吗?我叫亚当·韦伯
Hi. How do you do? I’m Adam Webber.
亚当住在阿♥拉♥斯加
Adam lives in Alaska.
真的?(不,狗屎)
No shit?
— (法语)你会说法语?
— (法语)嗯
-Vous parlez frans?
-Oui.
Moi, je parle un peu frans.
(法语)我会说一点法语
Oh, you speak beautiful French.
(法语)哦,你的法语挺不错的
J’ai habite aris un an.
(法语)离开巴黎一年了,我居然还活着
Paris–c’est la vie des lumieres…
(法语)巴黎,生命之光…
-n’est-ce pas?
-Oui.
— (法语)想念那里?
— (法语)是的
-C’est le pays d’amour.
-Bien sur.
— (法语)这就是思乡之情
— (法语)我要学习
C’est bien que je vous aie rencontree…
(法语)相信是很好的感觉,可惜我没法感受到…
parce que je n’ai pas eu la chance de pratiquer.
(法语)因为我没机会去巴黎
Si tu veux, nous pouvons pratiquer…
(法语)如果你想,我们可以去…
beaucoup de choses ensemble.
(法语)可是有很多牵绊
Tais-toi.
(法语)不说了
(法语)我得跟她走
Au revoir.
Je m’appelle Adam Webber.
(法语)我是亚当·韦伯
别炫耀了,我们来这儿是办正事的
Quit showing off. We’re here on business.
我以为我们是来这儿,是为了认识女孩
I thought we were here to meet women.
— 那个不行
— 我喜欢她
-Not that one.
-I like her.
苏菲,当你飞往巴黎…
Now, Sophie, when you fly to Paris…
这部分是托运,还是随身带着?
do you check these, or are they carry-on?
随身带着
They’re carry-on.
对不起
Excuse me.
What are you drinking?
你在喝什么?
Oh, this is a Rob Roy.
噢,这杯是罗布罗伊
It’s a very popular drink I’m told.
我听说这是很受欢迎的饮料
她怎么样?
How about her?
不行
No way.
为什么不行?我认为她很有吸引力
Why not? l–I think she’s very attractive.
她满脸写着“婊♥子♥”
She’s got “bitch” written all over her.
你知道“婊♥子♥”是什么意思吧?
You do know what “bitch” means, don’t you?
Well, yes, I do. I do have a dictionary…
嗯,是的,我知道,我有一本字典…
but I can’t understand for the life of me…
但我无法理解…
why you would say that about her…
为什么你说她是“婊♥子♥”…
or why Cliff would say that about you.
包括之前克里夫为什么要说你是“婊♥子♥”
我想,我们应该替你找…
I think for you we should aim for…
可爱型的
sweet.
好的,我喜欢可爱型的
OK. I like that.
是啊,可爱型
Yeah, sweet.
这是个好形容
That’s a lovely way of putting it.
开胃菜桌边就有一位可爱型的
There’s Miss Sweet over there by the hors d’oeuvres table.

Look.
Oh, yeah, yeah. Could be.
是啊,去吧,
Yeah, go on, Romeo. Say hello.
罗密欧,去问好
She looks like a non-mutant to me.
她看起来不像是基因突变的女人
OK. All right.
好,好的
What do I say to her?
我怎么跟她搭讪呢?
Oh, say something surprising…
噢,说一些令人吃惊的…
something funny–
有趣的事…
Lie, if need be.
如果有必要,记得撒谎
-Lie?
-Oh, yeah.
— 撒谎?
— 啊,是啊
Lying can be a very effective dating tool.
撒谎是非常有效的约会工具
知道了
All right.
我去了
Here I go.
我不想看这一幕
I don’t think I want to watch this.
令人吃惊并且有趣
Surprising and funny.
嗯,我知道“医生买♥♥了一些护唇膏”
Well, I know “the duck who bought some lip balm.”
撒谎
Lie.
我不知道,你能不能帮我…
I was wondering if you could help me.
我,嗯,好像掉了…
I, um, seem to have lost…
我的国会勋章…
my Congressional Medal of Honor…
就在这儿
around here somewhere.
这是个高招
Now, that’s a great one.
这是我的新朋友
This is my new friend.
嗨,我叫希瑟
Hi. I’m Heather.
我想,我从没听说过这个名字
I don’t believe I’ve ever heard that name before.
赞!你会跳舞吗?
Yeah, do you dance?
干嘛问呢,我这辈子每天都在上舞蹈课…
Why, I took a dance lesson every day of my life…
直到前几天才停下
up until a couple of days ago.
— 你在开玩笑
— 不,真的
-You’re kidding.
-No, no, I did.
咱们跳个舞好吗?
Shall we dance?
— 当然可以
— 是啊?
-Sure.
-Yeah?
等等我
Wait for me.
那是你女朋友?
Is that your girlfriend?
不是。不好意思…
No, no.Will you please excuse me?
你,你去洗手间
You — you go to the bathroom.
为什么,现在?
What, right here?
我想应该结♥帐♥了,你太跋扈了
I thought I should check. You’re being so bossy.
非常感谢和你们一起跳舞
Thank you both very much for the dance.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我得去洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
— 您在找我吗?
— 你不是从阿♥拉♥斯加来的
-You wanted to see me?
-You’re not from Alaska.
Where the hell did you learn to dance like that?
你从那里学到这样的舞技?
And there are no starving people, are there?
根本没有饥民,对吗?
Why are you so angry with me?
你为什么这么气我?
What, you think I’m some kind of sap?
什么,你把我当个笨蛋?
No, I don’t.
不,我没有
I admire you.
我很欣赏你
I fell in love with you the very moment I saw you.
我见到你的那一刻,就爱上了你
I want you to stop lying to me.
我要你别再对我说谎
好的
All right.
我会告诉你一切
I’ll tell you everything.
在1962年…
In 1962–
嗯,嗯,嗯,
Well, well, well.
我们不是交接的很好吗?
Don’t we clean up nice?
嗯,你好,克里夫
Well, hello, Cliff.
今晚高兴吗?
How are you this evening?
还不错
Not bad…
虽然我更怀念你的绿色外套
though I do miss that green sport coat of yours.
哦,为什么呢,谢谢你,克里夫…
Oh, why, thank you, Cliff…
这是我的位子,而我正要…
but that’s my seat, and I was just about–
Come have a drink up at the bar.
去吧台喝一杯吧!
可以
Sure.
请让路
Excuse us.
It’s all yours.
位子都是你的了
请原谅我打断你们
Please excuse this interruption.
噢,伙计
Oh, brother.
夏娃,我并不想无礼,还有克里夫,请原谅…
Eve, I don’t mean to be rude, and, Cliff, please excuse me…
but, Eve, isn’t Cliff just a butt with hair?
但是夏娃,克里夫是一个有头发的屁♥股♥?
What?
什么?
I’m sorry. And legs– Legs, butt, and hair.
抱歉,还有腿,有头发的屁♥股♥和腿
并且非常肤浅
And shallow as well.
肤浅?
Shallow?
亚当,你为什么不回家去?
Adam, why don’t you go home?
回旅馆
Go back to the hotel.
是啊,免得我教训你
Yeah, before I kick your ass.
我必须警告你,克里夫,我知道如何保护自己
I must warn you, Cliff, I do know how to defend myself.
哦,是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!