Does he speak?
他是鼓手
He’s a drummer.
他能在桌上敲出你好吗?
Can he beat out hello on the table?
爸爸 他是个艺术家
Daddy, he’s an artist.
他还吃肉
He’s also a carnivore.
快来
Come on.
好 你们俩都是我的
Good. I have you both to myself.
悄声微语
Whisper low
你的感觉
how you feel
眼神说出你的情
let your eyes speak your mind
自扪你的心
search your heart
我说对了吗
am I right?
你发现了爱吗
Is it love that you find?
你知道吗可能
Did you know it could be
别有洞天
a new world in the making
今晚与我孤男寡女
tonight alone with me?
我可以大声喊出我的感觉
I could shout how I feel
但还是得秘而不宣
but the truth still must hide
所以现在
so for now…?

To, uh…
两个与我最贴心的人
the 2 people closest to my heart.
两个让我觉得
2 people who make me feel that, uh…
我一定有所价值的人
well, I must be worth something,
因为如果他俩爱我
because if they love me,
那么我
then I, uh
不可能差到
can’t be as bad as someone
这两人之一的妈妈
who’s the mother of one of those 2 people
所想的地步
thinks I am.
不管有没有价值
Worthy or not,
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
我得赶紧走了
I gotta run.
等等
Wait.
我已经迟到了
I’m late already.
你不会是要让詹妮弗独自留下吧?
You’re not gonna leave Jennifer here alone, are you?
怎么?
Why?
你要跟我去
You coming with me

no.
好 那你就当保姆
Well, then you’ll baby-sit.
如果她表现不好
If she misbehaves,
我想要你肉体惩罚 好吗?
I want you to put her over your knee, ok?
晚安 甜心
Good night, sweetheart
晚安 爸爸 玩得开心
good night, daddy. Have fun.
好 你也是
Ok. You, too.
没什么好笑的
There’s nothing to smile about.
这给我们一个机会
This will give us a chance
一劳永逸改正我们之间的事
to straighten this thing between us out once and for all.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你在听我说吗?
Are you listening to me?
什么?
What?
我刚回忆起
I was just rememberin’
我对你的初吻
the first time I kissed you.
在你的洗礼上
It was at your christening.
你妈妈给你的屁♥股♥扑粉
Your mother was powdering your bottom,
我说我想
and I said I wanted
做第一个吻它的男人
to be the first man to kiss it.
我就俯下身子深情一吻
And I leaned over, and I did.
你竟敢让小婴儿春心荡漾了
How dare you drive a tiny baby wild with desire.
哎哟
Oops!
碰巧他们避孕用的是这个
They happen to use these for birth control.
我们谁来戴?
Which one of us wears it?
我一定涌泉相报
I must be doing something right
你应该这样梳你的头发
you should wear your hair like this.
几点了
What time is it?
大约一点 我喜欢这样
About 1:00. I like it like this.
让你看起来更成熟
It makes you look older.
几乎三点了
It’s almost 3:00.
假装是一点
Pretend it’s 1:00.
我们最近太多假装了
We’ve done too much pretending lately.
你得走了
You have to go
让我待着
let me stay.
我们不用再次做♥爱♥
We don’t have to make love again.
我保证不会挑逗你
I promise not to get you excited.
我就咬咬你脖子
I’ll just bite your neck a little.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
死鬼
Meanie.
我从没浪漫过整夜
I’ve never spent the whole night
现在妮姬一定回家了
Nicky must be home by now.
你总是前怕狼后怕虎
You always have to worry about something.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我你们有约定
Your father told me about your pact.
什么约定?我爸爸就喜欢合约
Which pact? My father just loves pacts.
他说你会告诉他 如果你跟一个男人
He said you’d tell him that if you and a boy
难以启齿了
ever, um…
难以启齿了?
“ever, um?”
你觉得我会跟男人干难以启齿的?
Do you think I’d “um” with a boy?
你当我什么女孩了?
Do you think I’m that kind of girl?
我答应爸爸只是让他舒心
I just promised daddy to make him feel better.
我从未真的打算告诉他
I never meant to really tell him.
你把我们俩都
You’ve got us both wrapped
玩弄于股掌 是不是?
round your little finger, haven’t you?
我爱你
I love you.
我无法想象我不爱你
I can’t think of a time when I ever didn’t.
詹妮弗 很晚了
Jennifer, it’s late.
我爱你的眼镜蒙上蒸汽的时刻
I love it when your glasses steam up.
只有我跟你在一起时
Only when I’m with you
你知道我小时候经常假装什么吗
you know what I used to pretend when I was little?
我不敢猜
I’m afraid to guess.
我们结婚了
That we were married.
你和我
You and me
当时我10岁
when I was 10.
当时我才90岁
And I was only 90.
结婚会好温馨
It would be lovely, being married.
詹妮弗 已婚的人
Jennifer, married people
不再到处结婚了
do not go around getting married.
那也许就过个蜜月
Then maybe just a honeymoon.
你快走吧
Off you go
去睡觉
off to bed
费了九牛二虎之力
it took whatever strength I had
打发走她
to send her away.
此话并不完全真实
That’s not altogether true.
如果我真的有缚鸡之力
If I really had any strength,
她本来根本上不了床
she never would’ve been there at all.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你没事吧
You all right?
我很好 爸爸
I’m fine, daddy.
你怎么这么晚还没睡?
How come you’re up so late?
您呢?
How come you are?
说得对
Touché.
晚安 甜心
Good night, sweetheart
晚安 爸爸
good night, daddy.

P-U!
烟味
Cigar!
妮姬
Nicky,
你恨我吗?
do you hate me?

No
恨他
him.
他告诉你他爱你吗?
Does he tell you he loves you?
没有
No.
你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
如果你想让一个男人爱你
If you want a man to love you,
你必须点燃很多很多蜡烛
you must light many, many candles
并给阿玛拉女神献上礼物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!