where there’s rhythm and rhyme
我说伙计
say, feller
转动螺旋桨
twirl that ol’ propeller
我们要去里约 我们要争分夺秒
we’ve got to get to Rio, and we’ve got to make time
你会喜欢它
you’ll love it
在它上空高飞
soaring high above it
俯瞰里约
looking down on Rio
从九霄云外
from a heaven up above
给里约热内卢发电
send a radio to Rio de Janeiro
致以问候 让他们知道
with a big hello just so they’ll know
做好准备 我们飞来
and stand by there, we’ll fly there
我的里约
my Rio
十全十美
everything will be ok
我们一路高歌♥飞去
we’re singing and winging our way to you?
请系好安全带
Please, could you fasten the seat belts
注意禁止吸烟
and observe the no smoking sign.
几分钟后我们将在里约降落
In a few minutes, we are going to land in Rio.
他好帅
He’s gorgeous!
我先看见他的
I saw him first.
你想找死吗?
How’d you like to lose about 2 feet off your nose?
狗东西!
You creep!
这是我们都熟悉并喜爱的脾气
That’s the temper we all know and love.
我没脾气
I don’t have a temper.
谁这么说你会取他狗命
You’d kill anyone who says so.
也许我们该谈谈男人的事
Maybe we ought to talk about boys.
男人?
Boys?
第一规则
Ground rules.
第一我们要撩到男人
That’s if we get any boys on the ground.
少废话 听他说
Come on. He’s talking.
我想我们应该达成一致
I think we should all agree
就你们约会回家的时间
on what time you come home if you’re on a date.
十一点怎么样 维克多?
How does 11:00 sound, Victor?
十一点好
11:00 sounds good.
我想十一点很合理
I think 11:00 is sensible.
十一点?
11:00?
第二天上午吧?
The next morning, right?
我肯定
I’m sure.
不到十一点我化不好妆
I don’t get made up till 11:00.
午夜怎么样
How about midn-
一点
1:00.
一点?
1:00?
午夜 你说呢?
Midnight. What do you think?
不能更晚了 午夜够晚了
No later. Midnight’s plenty.
妈妈让我一点回家
Mother lets me come home at 1:00.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
呃 我不知道
Well, I don’t know if, uh…
我想想 我们商量下
well, let’s see. We’ll talk.
你说啥?
What?
我没说啥
I didn’t say anything.
我就想想
I’m just thinking it.
我们要到了吗?
Are we almost there?
我不知道 我想快了
I don’t know. Soon I think.
你租的房♥子 你不知道它在哪?
You rented a house, you don’t know where it is?
快了
It’s soon.
你只知道说快了?
Soon is all you know?
总比说还早要好
That’s better than later.
看这个 真不错
Look at this. It’s fabulous.
好美
It’s beautiful.
好高啊 不是吗?
It’s awfully high up, isn’t it?
为什么房♥子非得这么高?
Why does a house have to be so high up?
我不会让你掉下去的 爸爸
I won’t let you fall, daddy.
快 我们去看我们房♥间
Come on, let’s go see our room.
啊!
Aah!
只是鬣蜥
It’s only an iguana.
我讨厌蜥蜴
I hate lizards.
蜥蜴讨厌蜥蜴
Lizards hate lizards.
啊 (葡语)下午好
Ah. Boa tarde.
我是马修霍利斯
Eu sou Matthew Hollis.
她对你怦然心动
She’s crazy about you.
嗨 看这个
Hey! Look at this.
一个蛋
It’s an egg.
这是个征兆
That’s a sign.
还热乎呢 什么征兆?
It’s still warm. What’s it a sign of?
桃花运
Fertility.
或者先吃上炒蛋
Or an omelet. Whichever comes first.
快来 妮姬
Come on, Nicky.
马修 答应我件事
Matthew, promise me something.
答应我你会努力放开玩
Promise you’ll try to have a good time.
我跟自己说她喜欢英俊高大
I say to myself she likes ’em handsome and tall
我得承认我一点也不像
I had to admit that I’m not like that at all
我还是不懂什么让她投怀送抱
I still don’t know what drew her to me overnight
我必须涌泉相报吗?
I must be doing something right?
律师们!
Lawyers!
你们该起床了
Time to get up, you lot.
詹妮弗
Jennifer…
嗯?
mmm?
我们想早点去海滩
We want to get to the beach early.
快 妮姬
Come on, Nicky.
你醒了吗?
Are you up?
半醒
Half.
你♥爸♥爸好可亲
Your father’s so sweet.
我老是恋着他
I used to have a crush on him.
我也是
Me, too.
小姐早上好
Good morning, senhora…
或不好
or not.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 我听不懂
I’m sorry. I don’t understand any-
哦 原谅我
oh, forgive me.
你不会说葡萄牙语
You don’t speak Portuguese.
足够让我被扇耳光
Only enough to get my face slapped.
我是你们的邻居爱德华多马奎斯
I’m your neighbor. Eduardo Marques.
我是维克多里昂 幸会
Victor Lyons. Nice to meet you.
她开过金口吗?
Does she ever speak?
从不 这是福气
Never. It is a blessing.
来点咖啡如何?
How about some coffee?
我愿意 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
你跟你的家人来此?
You are here with your family?
我朋友和我 还有我们的女儿
My friend and I. And our daughters.
还有你们的老婆
And your wives
我跟我的分了
I’m split up with mine.
同情
Sorry.
我应该同情吗?
Uh, should I be sorry?
好事多磨 我们在马拉松
It isn’t final yet. We’re in the process.
她想六月离
She wants a June divorce.
她很重感情
She’s very sentimental.
你到底想不想我?
Do you miss me at all?
到底?
At all?
是的 亲爱的 我到底想你
Yes, dear, I miss you at all.
什么程度?
How much is that?
妮姬和詹妮弗怎么样?
How’s Nicky, Jennifer?
她们很好
They’re fine.
你在那里干什么?
What are you doing there?
不干什么
Nothing.
很舒服
It’s lovely.
你能花上一个月?
Can you take a month of that?
这给我很好的机会想想
It’ll give me a good chance to think
你到底非得想什么?
now, what’s all this thinking that you have to do?
我不想让你五雷轰顶 马修
I don’t want to shock you, Matthew
但我想了很多年了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!