为什么
Why not?
你裤门大开
Your fly is open.
不是现在
Not now.
只是大多数时候
Just most of the time.
你要去圣保罗
You going to Sao Paulo
我猜是的
I guess.
我要去巴伊亚
I’m going to Bahia
情理之中
it figures.
我的酒店房♥间是包月的
My hotel room’s paid for the month.
对 维克多在干什么?
Right. What’s Victor up to?
他在打包
He’s packing.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你的包里有地方放这些吗?
Have you got room in your bag for these?
你不想带它们去巴伊亚?
Don’t you want them in Bahia?
它们要去巴伊亚
They’re going to Bahia.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你要去巴伊亚
You’re going to Bahia.
我们有很多话要谈 马修
We’ve got a lot to talk about, Matthew.
你想谈谈?
Do you want to talk?
你以为我想抛弃20年婚姻
You think I want to throw 20 years away
只因为你的愚蠢吗?
just because of your foolishness?
或我的愚蠢?
Or mine?
凯琳
Karen-
会是很长的审问 马修
it’s going to be a long haul, Matthew.
有很多事我们俩要忘记
There’s an awful lot for both of us to forget.
更不用说原谅
Let alone forgive.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
别再说“嗯” 马修
No more “mmms,” Matthew.
我想要你跟我谈
I want you to talk to me.
掏心掏肺
Reach down in your feelings
告诉我你在想什么
and tell me what you’re thinking,
你忧虑什么
what you’re afraid of.
我想要你停止把一切憋在心里
I want you to stop bottling it all up.
我会尽到最好
I’ll do my best.
我要听到你的最坏 只管分享给我
I’ll take your worst, too. Just share with me.
我会尽到最坏
I’ll do my worst.
我们最好赶快
We better hurry.
维克多 等等
Victor… wait.

Come on.
我好高兴我们要留下
I’m so glad we got to stay.
他们来了 我要给我妈妈谈
They’re coming. I’m gonna talk to my mom.
怎么回事?
What’s happening?
我们要离开
We’re leaving.
你和妈妈一起?
You and mom, as in together?
我们要去巴伊亚的地中海度假村
We’ll be at Club Med in Bahia.
再见 詹妮弗
Goodbye, Jennifer.
再见 马修叔叔
Goodbye, Uncle Matthew.
妮姬
Nicky, uh…
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我们有许多话要谈
We’ve got a lot to talk about.
我知道
I know.
我好高兴你们要离开
I’m so glad you’re leaving
我会在圣保罗见你
I’ll see you back in Sao Paulo.
再见 维克多叔叔
Goodbye, Uncle Victor.
再见 妮姬
Goodbye, Nick.
谢谢你所做的
And thanks for whatever you did.
我没做什么
I didn’t do anything.
谢天谢地某人没做什么
Thank God somebody didn’t.
再见 凯琳阿姨
Goodbye, Aunt Karen.
再见 詹妮弗 自己保重
Goodbye, Jennifer. Take care of yourself.
别玩任何锋利东西
Try not to play with anything sharp.
我们得走了
We gotta move.
这是什么?
What’s that?
太阳镜
Sunglasses.
另一件东西
The other thing.
呃 我不知道
Uh, I-I don’t know.
没什么
Nothing.
我不想听见你乱说
And I’ve heard all I want out of you.

Go.
见鬼 我结果当了你的司机
Terrific. I wind up being your driver.
我希望你当司机比当朋友做得好
I hope you’re better at that than being a friend.
你开玩笑 你干了好事后
You’re kidding. After what you’ve done
我不知道你怎么能正脸看我
I don’t know how you can look me in the face.
哪一边 维克多?
Which one, Victor?
你想打哪一边脸?
Which face did you have in mind?
难以意识到
It’s hard to realize
从那以后一整年过去了
a whole year has gone by since then.
维克多终于离婚
Victor finally got his divorce,
然后他和他老婆转身
then he and his wife turned around
又和彼此结婚
and married each other again.
维克多说是因为她想搞到
Victor said it’s because she wanted to get
他拥有的另一半
the other half of everything he owned.
凯琳和我
With Karen and me,
真的不是幸福到白头偕老的例子
it wasn’t really a case of happily ever after.
我们白头偕老就非常走运了
We were lucky to get any kind of ever after at all.
我想我们有几个月离幸福很远
I figure we’re a few months away from happily.
但我们会抵达幸福的
But we’ll make it.
你只活一次
You only live once,
但如果你有机会年轻两次此例不无裨益
but it does help if you get to be young twice.
月光照耀在大海
…moonlight on the sea
可能是温暖和友善
Might have been the warm and friendly
感觉在处处
feeling everywhere
奔放感染你我
but something wild came over you and me
我们感觉我们的压抑
And we felt our inhibitions
冰雪消融
melt away in snow
虽然我们试图抵抗
Though we tried to fight it
你和我
you and I
正是时候
Just about the time
压抑该说再见
discretion should have said hello
我们看见我们的端正
we watched our good intentions
挥手告别
wave goodbye
我们俩都来点疯狂又何妨
What if we both went a little bit crazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们的心来点糊涂又何妨
What if our hearts got a little bit hazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们举动像傻子怎么样
What if we acted like fools
破点规矩又何妨
broke a few rules?
我们何必在乎
What do we care?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们俩都来点疯狂又何妨
What if we both went a little bit crazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们的心来点糊涂又何妨
What if our hearts got a little bit hazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们举动像傻子怎么样
What if we acted like fools
破点规矩又何妨
broke a few rules?
我们何必在乎
What do we care?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!