显然你有第二次机会干这事
and obviously you’re going to get a second chance at that,
你会发现你没法想要什么有什么
you’ll find you can’t have whatever you want,
你得到每样东西都有代价
and there’s a price for everything you get
有时别人不得不支付
and sometimes other people have to pay it.
他爱你
He loves you.
他告诉我
He told me.
我最烦的是你们一起有话谈
That you talked together bothers me more than anything.
都是我的错 真的
It’s all my fault, really.
他从来没得选
He never had a chance.
男人十有八♥九♥
Men seldom do.
请你
Please…
不要恨我
don’t hate me.
更似吃醋
It’s more like envy.
凯琳
Karen?
走开
Go away.
妮姬
Nicky?
走开 这是录音
Go away. This is a recording.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
没有别的床了
There’s no other bed.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard.
淫棍
Prick.
想想我还说我爱你
And to think I said I love you.
对谁?对你
To who? To you
你爱任何静止的东西
you love anything that stands still.
与我认识的某人相反
Unlike some people I know.
干♥你♥
Screw you.
臭伪君子
Bloody hypocrite.
我过去还对我和凯琳的事感觉有愧
I used to feel guilty about me and Karen.
别想用我跟詹妮弗的事
Just don’t think that my being with Jennifer
给你卸责
lets you off the hook.
挪一挪
Move over.
你配不上她 你知道吗?
You don’t deserve her, you know that?
哪一个?
Which one?
两个都是
Both. Either.
你也是
Neither do you.
坏蛋 凯琳不会回来的
Tough. Karen’s not going back.
她不回来才见鬼了!
Like hell she isn’t!
我还以为你想要詹妮弗!
I thought you wanted Jennifer!
给我点!给我一半!
Give me some! Give me half!
一半?你想要一半?你是谁 我老婆?
Half? You want half? Who are you, my goddamn wife?
你还想当詹妮弗的妈妈?
You want to be Jennifer’s mother, too?
别跟我提詹妮弗!
Stop throwing Jennifer up to me!
你能不能停止假装
And you can stop pretending
你有某种道德优越
you’ve got some kind of moral superiority
因为你就是假货!
because you are a fraud!
难怪你发现后你不打我!
No wonder you wouldn’t hit me when you found out!
还想要我打你?
Still want me to hit you? Huh?
是吗?现在怎么样?
Yeah? How about now?
好!
Fine!
起来 我要杀了你!
Get up so I can kill you!
啊!
Aah!
不要咬!
No biting!
嗨 过来!
Hey! Come here!
啊!
Aah!
不要踢!
Jeez! No kicking!
踢一脚你又得不了狂犬病!
You can’t get rabies from kicking!
啊!
Aah!
放开我!
Let go!
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you!
闭上臭嘴!
Shut up!
啊!
Aah!
小心!这是我的蛋蛋
Watch it! Those are my balls
你开玩笑?
are you kidding?
我戴上放大镜也找不到它们
I couldn’t find them with a magnifying glass!
真是我一辈子最惨的一夜
It was quite simply the worst night of my life.
事实让我更加尴尬
My embarrassment compounded by the fact
维克多现在已经睡了
that Victor had now slept with
我家三个中的两个
2 out of the 3 members of my family.
詹妮弗 我正要去接你
Jennifer, I was just gonna pick you up.
我搭车来的 洛伦佐送我
I got a ride. Lorenzo drove me.
你全好了吧?你感觉怎样?
You all right? How do you feel?
很好
Fine.
你在哪里见到洛伦佐的?
Where’d you meet Lorenzo?
在医院里 洛伦佐!
At the hospital. Lorenzo!
他精心照顾我
He took wonderful care of me.
他是医学生
He’s studying to be a doctor.
我想要你见我爸爸
I want you to meet my father.

Oh.
非常荣幸 先生
It’s a great pleasure, sir.

Him.
拿上东西 我们走
Get your stuff. We’re going.
此事我想请求你
That’s what I wanted to ask you.
什么?
What?
我可以留下吗?
Can I stay?
留在哪里?
Stay where?
这里 房♥子我们还可以住一周
Here. We still have the house for another week.
妮姬会跟我留下 对不对?
Nicky’ll stay with me, wouldn’t you?
我可以吗?
Could I?
你会留下吗?
Are you staying?

No.
那你可以留下
Then you can stay.
你不介意让她们单飞?
You don’t mind leaving them alone?
你是说她们可能行为没有我们端正?
You mean they might not behave as well as we did?
洛伦佐会照顾我们
Lorenzo will look out for us.
他说他会的
He said he would.
我到底知道洛伦佐什么底细?
What the hell do I know about Lorenzo?
他21岁
He’s 21.
他好极了 我喜欢他
He’s perfect. I love him.
好 我最好打航♥空♥公♥司♥电♥话♥告诉他们
Ok, I better go call the airlines and tell them.
维克多!
Victor!
来看♥房♥♥子 很美 妮姬?
Come see the house. It’s beautiful. Nicky?
干脆利落收场了
It all worked out very neatly…
除了我 孤家寡人
except for me, the odd man out.
怪谁呢 我自己上的床
Well, no complaints. I made my own bed.
我只是从没想到我会孤枕独眠告终
I just never thought I’d wind up in it alone.
马修叔叔 你知道吗 你说得对
Uncle Matthew, you were right, you know.
我想不出哪句说得对
I can’t imagine about what.
我在海滩上做了个梦
That was a dream I had on the beach
美丽的梦
a beautiful dream.
你会忘了我吗
Will you forget me
我死的那一刻
the minute I die.
我说真的 我不知道几时
I’m serious. I don’t know when.
你自己的离婚 你不知道几时?
Your own divorce and you don’t know when?
如果我想向她的律师们投降 我明天就能
I can get it tomorrow if I want to cave in to her lawyers.
否则要花几个月
Otherwise, it’s gonna take months.
几个月?
Months?
至少
At least.
然后呢?
And then?
结束了 我自♥由♥了
It’ll be over. I’ll be free.

Mmm.
那时候我正好可以自♥由♥
Just about the time I could be.

Yeah.
小心 维克多
Careful, Victor.
别让你的热情跟你一起跑了
Don’t let your enthusiasm run away with you.
凯琳 我们不想仓促行事
Karen, we don’t want to rush into anything.
不想第二次 当然
Not a second time, certainly.
别慌 维克多 我没有要求
Don’t panic, Victor, I have no demands.
我们是彼此帮助度过艰难时期
We helped each other through a bad time.
我仍然能见你吗?
Can I still see you?
我想不要 维克多
I don’t think so, Victor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!