这就是你要告诉我的?
Is that what you’re telling me?
维克多掐你喉咙只是寻开心?
Victor is choking you just for laughs?
维克多 住手!别举动像疯子!
Victor, stop it! Stop acting like a maniac!
我?你想听疯狂的事吗?
Me? You want to hear maniac?
好 你来 告诉她!
Ok, here you go. Tell her!
且慢!
Hold it!
你难开口 我告诉她
It’s tough for you. I’ll tell her.
告诉我什么?等等!
Tell me what? Wait!
撑住自己
Brace yourself
别吊我胃口!
stop preparing me!
凯琳 我出轨了
Karen, I’ve been unfaithful.
马修!
Matthew!
这是开玩笑吗?
Is this a joke?
包袱还在后头呢
Wait’ll you hear the punch line.
马修?
Matthew?
是真的
It’s true.
问他偷谁
Ask him with who.
闭嘴 维克多!
Shut up, Victor!
凯琳 我们可以独处吗?
Karen, can we be alone?
我想你已经独处够久了
I think you have been alone long enough.
是谁?
Who is she?
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
哪个詹妮弗?
Jennifer who?
詹妮弗?
Jennifer?
萌嫩甜嫩的詹妮弗?
Cute little sweet little Jennifer?

Yeah.
小婊♥子♥
That little bitch.
等等 詹妮弗是我女儿
Wait a minute. Jennifer’s my daughter.
没错!你怎能让这事发生?
Exactly! How could you let this happen?
我?我怎能让它发生?
Me? How could I let it happen?
他不知道
He had no idea.
妮姬知道吗?
Does Nicky know?
哪个妮姬?你是混♥蛋♥
Nicky who? You bastard.
我不是故意当混♥蛋♥
I didn’t mean to be a bastard.
我知道 只是天生的
Oh, I know. It’s just a gift.
这是你的作文吗?
Is that your composition, dear?
“我的消夏记”
“What I did on my summer vacation.”
我急急忙忙赶来
I came here as fast as I could
因为我以为你需要我
because I thought you needed me.
你不需要我 你好得很
You didn’t need me. You were fine.
幻想成真
A fantasy come true.
嫩妹里约行
Gidget goes to Rio
你到底怎么回事?
and what the hell is wrong with you?
你瞎眼了吗?
Were you blind?
我之前不知道 他们独处 我天天晚上出去
I had no idea. They were alone. I was out every night.
哦 真的?
Oh, really?
不是认真的 只是吃个晚餐
No big deal. Just for dinner.
我肯定
I’m sure.
为什么你要跟她解释?
Why do you have to explain to her?
我不必 真的
I don’t. Really.
没错 你怎么搞不关我的事
Exactly. What you do is none of my business.
你怎么搞关我的事
What you do is.
但你理解很重要
But it’s important that you understand-
维克多 这是马修和我的事
Victor, this is between Matthew and me.
我在这不只是个外人
I’m not just an outsider here.
现在你是
Right now you are.
维克多 你非常有权利痛心
Victor, you have every right to be hurt.
我知道你多么爱她
I know how much you love her.
谁说我爱她?
Who said I love her?
维克多!
Victor!
你在说你不爱詹妮弗?
Are you saying you don’t love Jennifer?
当然我爱她 你当我什么人了?
Of course I love her. What do you take me for?
你当我指谁?
Who did you think I meant?
这里怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
我一直想告诉你 马修
I’ve wanted to tell you, Matthew.
所以我离开去想想
It’s what I went away to think about.
{12316♥4♥{123185告诉我什么?
Tell me what?
我们恋爱了 不 我们没有!
We’re in love. No, we’re not!
你什么意思 “我们恋爱了”?
What do you mean, “we’re in love”?
你什么意思 “我们没有”?
What do you mean we’re not?
你们俩别说了!我不能过双重生活
Quiet, both of you! I can’t lead a double life.
你有那种婚姻 我没有
You had that kind of marriage. I don’t.
你们俩有染?
Are you two having an affair?
之前
Were.
之前有染?
Were having an affair?
你偷维克多?
You and Victor?
甚至更糟 维克多偷你?
What’s even worse, Victor and you?
清白先生他捶胸顿足
He’s offended, Mr. Clean.
难怪她没来你这么失望
No wonder you were so upset she wasn’t coming.
比你更失望
More upset than you.
始终如此心不在焉 如此受伤 如此自以为是
So preoccupied all the time. So injured. So self-righteous.
睡别人的老婆不算个事?
Sleeping with someone else’s wife doesn’t count?
至少你老婆不是别人的女儿
At least your wife isn’t anybody’s daughter
你怎么能?
how could you?
我怎么能?
How could I?
妈妈?
Mom?
妮姬 亲爱的
Nicky, darling.
你怎么能?
How could you?
我们恋爱了 这不一样
We were in love. That makes a difference.
恋爱?
love?
我们不只是寻求刺♥激♥
We weren’t just looking for a thrill.
所以你这样做吗?
Is that why you did it?
听听这个
Listen to this…
“最亲爱的马修 没有你我不想继续活下去
“Matthew dearest, I don’t want to go on without you.
“我会永远梦见你”
“I’ll dream of you eternally.”
上次我们这样在一起
The last time we were together like this,
我们是在等着她出生
we were waiting for her to be born.
维克多?
Victor?
听起来也许奇怪
As strange as it may sound,
我爱你
I love you.
里昂先生?
Senhor Lyons?
哎?
Yes?
我们尽了全力
We’ve done all we can.
她脱离危险了
She’s out of danger.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我不知道她有安♥眠♥药♥
I had no idea she had any sleeping pills.
她吃了多少?
How many did she take?
没吃
None.
没吃?
None?
你女儿吃了过量
Your daughter took an overdose
避孕药
of birth control pills.
不要紧吧?
That’s not a problem, is it?
她不会长胡子或之类的事吧?
She’s not gonna grow a beard or anything like that?
不会
No.
允许看她吗 医生?
Is she allowed visitors, doctor?
一个也许可以
One, perhaps, and…
仅限一会儿
for just a moment.
你好 凯琳阿姨
Hello, Aunt Karen.
医生说你会没事的
The doctor said you’re going to be fine.
他们给我洗了胃
They pumped my stomach

mmm.
我没有用上任何机器吧?
I’m not on any kind of machine, am I?
相信我 詹妮弗
Believe me, Jennifer,
没有插头值得我一拔
there’s not a plug in here worth pulling.
你只管休息
All you need is rest.
我有安♥眠♥药♥你想吃不
I’ve got some sleeping pills if you’d like.
你生气
You’re angry.
不 生气还要过一会
No. It’ll take a while to be angry.
我得先克服狂怒 小坏蛋
I’ve got to get over furious first, you little shit.
你长大后
When you get older,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!