她觉得是的
She thinks so.
如果感觉恋爱了 那就恋爱了
If you think so, you are.
第一次总是最难的
The first is always the hardest.
你不是第一次
You’re not the first.
呃 我知道
Well, I know.
在某种意义上说都难
They’re all hard in a way.
没了你她会恢复过来的 你只管好自为之
She’ll get over you. Just be yourself.
我得承认詹妮弗让我心烦意乱
I had to admit Jennifer had gotten under my skin.
我又没人出谋划策
I had no one to turn to for advice.
我需要客观专业的帮助
What I needed was objective professional help.
心里烦恼越多
The more trouble in heart and mind,
你必须烧越多的请神蜡烛
the more candles you must burn for the help of the gods.
姑娘有多年轻?
How young is the girl?
非常年轻
Uh, she’s quite young.
你岁数一半?
Half your age?
不到一半
Less than half
我要买♥♥多少
how many do I take
一整盒
take the whole box.
啊哈
A-ha!
马修! 怎么?
Matthew! What?
里面来
In here.
快进来
Come in here!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
关门
Close the door.
什么事?
What?
安静 等着
Quiet. Wait.
见鬼 怎么回事?
Shit! What’s going on?
詹妮弗的日记
Jennifer’s diary.
她的日记?
Her diary?
不仅如此 看看这个
That’s not all. Look at this.
你不能看 他拍了她的裸照
You can’t look at that. He took pictures of her.
我肯定他不会的
Oh, I’m sure he wouldn’t.
他不会?
He wouldn’t, huh?
他在海滩不是兽♥性♥大发吗?
He forced himself on her at the beach, didn’t he?
维克多!
Victor!
怎么?
What?
你不能看 这是别人的
You can’t read that. That is someone’s
私人物品
private personal property.
你有病吗?你站在哪一边?
Are you nuts? Whose side are you on?
听听这个
Listen to this.
昨晚终于发生了
“Last night it finally happened.
我们一起躺在沙里 肉体紧贴
“We lay in the sand together, my body next to his.
我的腿与他的腿交叠
“My legs, his legs, each of us the other.”
恶心
Disgusting.
她说的?
She said that?
我说的
I said that.
没完没了
It goes on and on.
快说 詹妮弗 他叫什么名字?
Come on, Jennifer, what’s his name?
啊哈!
A-ha!
维克多 我可以解释
Victor, I can explain.
他完全是我的梦想
“He’s all I ever dreamed of.
他做情人比驼鹿好多了
“He’s a much better lover than moose.”
驼鹿?
Moose?
驼鹿到底是谁?
Who the hell is moose?
一定是学校的小伙子
Must be some kid at school.
这事她也从没告诉我
She never told me about him, either.
你怎能送她去这样的学校
How can you send her to a school
把小伙子叫“驼鹿”的
where the guys are called “moose”
解释什么?
explain what?
什么?
What?
你说你可以解释
You said you could explain something.
我可以 对
I can. Yes.
这个这个 我可以解释这个
This-this. I can explain this
只不过是青春期
it’s youth. That’s all
孩子们夸大其辞
kids exaggerate.
他们虚构事情 虚构人物
They make things up. They make people up.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
这是她虚构的?
Did she make this up?
我嘴唇贴着他的微笑进入梦乡
“I go to sleep with his smile on my lips.
我爱他温柔的嘴 他好玩的小牙齿
“I love his sweet mouth. His funny little teeth.
我爱深深看到他的灵魂
“I love looking deep into his soul
通过他可爱的蓝眼睛
“through his lovely blue eyes,
眼睛似乎看到真实的我
“eyes that seem to see the real me
第一次
“for the very first time.”
为什么你戴上这个?
Why are you wearing those?
我得了麦粒肿
I’m getting a sty.
这样就行?
Just like that?
还要怎样?
How else?
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
她通篇不说他是谁
She doesn’t say who he is anywhere.
没说?
Nowhere?
见鬼了
The hell with it.
我们得到足够线索
We got enough clues.
快来
Come on.
去哪儿?
Where?
你和我去找那个混♥蛋♥
You and I are gonna find that bastard.
展翅向天空
Wings to the sky
自♥由♥自在飘飞
floats easy and free there?
努力想想 难道她什么都不跟你说?
Try to think. Didn’t she tell you anything?
你是她最好的朋友
You’re her best friend.
有时即使最好的朋友
Sometimes even best friends
也彼此秘而不宣
keep secrets from each other.
有没有绰号♥ 昵称 地址
A nickname, a pet name. Where he lives.
谁记得清
Who can remember
她约过的每个男人?
everyone she goes out with?
不止一个?
There’s more than one?
约过我们去过的夜♥总♥会♥的舞男
Well, there’s the dancer at the club we were at.
还有歌♥手
The singer, too.
她全约?
She’s seeing all of them?
你知道怎么样的 爸爸
You know how it is, dad.
你感觉冲动了 你就冲动了
When you’re hot, you’re hot.
这些男人谁有宝丽来?
Any of these guys own a Polaroid?
什么?
What?
别管了 我们走
Never mind. Let’s go.
小心 妮姬
Be careful, Nicky.
你不是真的要飞吧
You’re not really gonna go up on that, are you
我喜欢活着不要命 家庭遗传的
I like to live dangerously. Runs in the family.
生命每一天
Days of your life
展翅向天空
these wings to the sky?
我真的感激你守口如瓶
I really appreciate you not saying anything.
我爸爸经验丰富
My father’s had a lot of experience,
但这事他绝不会知情
but he’d never understand this.
但我希望他知情
I wish he knew, though.
为什么你不告诉他
Why don’t you tell him
我想要你♥爸♥爸说
I want your dad to.
他不会的 他是懦夫
He won’t. He’s a coward.
我爸爸是瞎子
Mine’s blind.
我跟你交换
I’ll trade you
我有点愿意
I sort of have.
你打发他去找谁了?
Who’d you send him to look for?
挑了几个男人让他们晕头转向
Just a couple of guys to throw them off the track.
真好笑 谁?
That’s hysterical. Who?
比如夜♥总♥会♥的歌♥手
Like the singer at the club.
他好粗俗
He’s gross
所以我挑他
that’s why I picked him.
你觉得你♥爸♥爸会不会吃醋?
You think your dad’ll get jealous?
至少我能救他一下
It’s the least I could do for him.
上来跳舞!来人!谁都可以!
Come up and dance! Somebody! Anybody!
别害羞!上来跳舞!
Don’t be shy! Come up and dance!
不不不
Uh, no. No. No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!