After the wedding.
举♥行♥了婚礼?
There was a wedding?
谁的婚礼?
Whose wedding?
那天晚上那些人的
Those people the other night.
哦 那些人的婚礼
Oh, those people’s wedding.
还有件事
There’s something else.
你怀孕了
You’re pregnant.
未婚先孕了
Illegitimate pregnancy.
这种事你还以为只出在别人身上
It’s something you think only happens to the other guy.
我没有怀孕
I’m not pregnant.
我吃药了
I’m on the pill.
我想我跟你说了不要用避孕药
I thought I told you not to use the pill.
你就是这样听我话的?
Is that how you listen to me?!
谢天谢地你没听我的话
Thank God you don’t listen to me.
听我说 木已成舟 好吗?
Well, look, what’s done is done, right?
所以
So, uh…
跟我讲讲他
tell me about him.
他叫什么名字
What’s his name?
他是什么人 你这种娃娃吗
Who is he, um, some kid like you
刚刚取掉尿布?
just out of diapers?
他更老
He’s older
哦 更老
oh, an older guy.
多老 19 20?
What, 19, 20?
更老
Older.
21?
21?
43.
43!
43!
你跟43岁的男人做♥爱♥?
You made love to a man of 43?
做♥爱♥没那么老
It’s not that old.
伤风败俗 相信我
It’s obscene. Believe me.
都有我那么老了 伤风败俗!
I’m that old, and it’s obscene!
做♥爱♥很美妙!
It was beautiful!
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
现在
And now what…
下一桩要发生的美妙的事是什么?
what’s the next beautiful thing that happens?
没了
Nothing.
真的吗
Really.
你从美妙到没了还真快
You go right from beautiful to nothing.
这是为什么?
Now why is that?
因为他结婚了
Because he’s married.
合上 该死 合上
Close, you bastard, close.
他结婚了?
He’s married?
我告诉你他还会怎样
I’ll tell you what else he is.
他死吧!
He’s dead!
我爱他 爸爸!
I love him, daddy!
我可怜的宝贝
My poor baby.
快告诉我他是谁
Just tell me who he is.
我只想知道这么多
That’s all I want to know.
他是谁 詹妮弗?
Who is he, Jennifer?
不重要了 结束了
It doesn’t matter. It’s over.
马修!
Matthew!
什么?
What?
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
圣保罗
Sao Paulo.
现在?
Now?
我必须走 出了件事
I-I have to. Something came up.
你不能走
You can’t.
我就会回来 但我必须先走
I’ll be back, but I have to go first.
马修
Matthew.
我需要你
I need you.
我无法拒绝
I couldn’t refuse.
我是他最好的朋友 而他需要我的帮助
I-I was his best friend, and he needed my help.
我的帮助
My help.
就像请一个纵火犯
It was like asking an arsonist
当消防队长
to become the fire chief.
都怪我
It’s my fault.
整件事
The whole thing.
要是我多在身边
If I’d been around more,
要是不闹离婚 绝不会出事
if not for the divorce, it never would’ve happened.
那家伙是爸爸型的
The guy’s a father figure,
很典型 你知道我说的意思吗
it’s classic. You know what I’m talking about?
知道
Yeah.
这孩子的直觉很灵
The kid’s got such good instincts.
她想要保护那个王八蛋
She feels she’s gonna protect the son of a bitch.
这我要点赞
Oh, I have to admire that.

Yeah.
但我不能就这么算了
But I can’t leave it like this.
我得知道他是谁
I’ve gotta know who he is.
应该是你 马修
It’s gotta be you, Matthew.
什么?
What?
她爱你 她信任你
She loves you. She trusts you.
带她出去 好吗?
Take her out, will ya?
也许她会告诉你什么
Maybe she’ll tell you something.
这就是时候
This was it.
时候到了
The moment had come.
我鼓起所有勇气
I summoned all my courage.
维克多
Victor…
什么事?
what?
我带她去哪里?
Where shall I take her?
首先他说结束了
First he said it was over,
然后他请我午餐
then he asked me to lunch.
就像嘴上说不要身体很诚实
It was like taking crazy 1 and 2.
但我不在乎
But I didn’t care.
我好快乐 我想给他件礼物
I was so happy, I wanted to give him a present
世上别人给不了他的礼物
something no one else in the world could give him.
我们俩都来点疯狂又何妨
What if we both went a little bit crazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们的心来点糊涂又何妨
what if our hearts got a little bit hazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们举动像傻子怎么样
what if we acted like fools?
破点规矩又何妨
Broke a few rules
我们何必在乎
what do we care
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio?
给你的
It’s for you.
你疯了吗 我不能留
Are you mad? I can’t keep this.
你不喜欢吗?
Don’t you like it?
我觉得很漂亮
I think it’s pretty.
滚开
Get outta there.
也许我会在学校发♥售♥
Maybe I’ll sell it at school.
最好收起来
Better put it away
在东京到处贩卖♥♥之前
before they’re selling it all over Tokyo.
好的 马修叔叔
Yes, Uncle Matthew.
我再次希望到此为止
I wish that’s all I was again.
我真的希望
I truly do.
不 你不是
No, you don’t,
不然你绝不会请我出来吃饭
or you would’ve never asked me out for lunch
你知道为什么我们来这吗
do you know why we’re here?
我得查出你的情人是谁
I’m supposed to find out who your lover is
你♥爸♥爸想知道想疯了
before it drives your father crazy.
可怜爸爸
Poor daddy.
你的还是妮可的?
Yours or Nicole’s?
我的
Mine.
那个可怜爸爸 你挥舞死猫不可能不
That poor daddy. You can’t swing a dead cat
打到一个可怜爸爸
without hitting a poor daddy.
你会怎么告诉他?
What are you going to tell him?
他是我的朋友
He’s my friend.
我不得不说谎
I’ll have to lie.
我就说你不告诉我
I’ll say that you wouldn’t tell me
你的老不经打已婚大叔是谁
who your decrepit married old man is,
但你保证你们之间全结束了
but you promised it was all over between you.
那你就是说谎
Then you would be lying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!