可能是笑语飞扬
Might’ve been the free and easy laughter
在清风
in the air
可能是月光照耀在大海
Might’ve been the moonlight on the sea
可能是温暖和友善
Might’ve been the warm and friendly
感觉在处处
feeling everywhere
奔放感染你我
but something wild came over you and me
我们感觉我们的压抑
And we felt our inhibitions
冰雪消融
melt away in snow
虽然我们试图抵抗 你和我
though we tried to fight it, you and I
正是时候
Just about the time
压抑该说再见
discretion should have said hello
我们看见我们的端正挥手告别
we watched our good intentions wave goodbye
我们俩都来点疯狂又何妨
What if we both went a little bit crazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们的心来点糊涂又何妨
What if our hearts got a little bit hazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们举动像傻子怎么样
What if we acted like fools
破点规矩又何妨
broke a few rules?
我们何必在乎
What do we care?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们俩都来点疯狂又何妨
What if we both went a little bit crazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们的心来点糊涂又何妨
What if our hearts got a little bit hazy?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
我们举动像傻子怎么样
What if we acted like fools
破点规矩又何妨
broke a few rules?
我们何必在乎
What do we care?
都怪里约
Blame it on Rio
里约热内卢
Rio de Janeiro
bum bum bum bum bum bum bum
la da da da da da da
bum bum bum bum
事已至此
What happened happened.
谁能料到
You just never know.
有次我工作的公♥司♥
One time, the company I work for
调我到太平洋一个岛上
transferred me to an island in the Pacific.
世外桃源
Fantastic place.
我邀请我的女友来
I invited my girl to visit me.
我每天给她寄一张明信片
I sent her a postcard every day
每张上面一个字
with a single word on each card.
我写着
I wrote…
发现一个处♥女♥地天堂
“found a virgin paradise…
它是你的 马修
“it’s yours-Matthew.”
自然它们按错误顺序寄到了
Naturally, they were delivered in the wrong order.
她收到的话是
The message she got was…
发现一个处♥女♥
“found a virgin.
它是天堂地 你的马修
“It’s paradise. Yours, Matthew.”
我再也没收到她的消息
I never heard from her again.
度假充满惊奇
Vacations are full of surprises,
更不用说充满处♥女♥
to say nothing of virgins,
我去年命犯桃花
which brings me to last year.
真的只是当时已惘然
It had been a really mixed-up time.
当时我必须戴更紧小的牙套
Just when I got to wear a smaller retainer,
我父母申请离婚
my parents filed for divorce.
有点感时花溅泪
Kinda took the fun out of smiling.
我一直在巴西圣保罗工作
I’d been working in brazil out of Sao Paulo,
巴西的纽约
the New York of Brazil.
圣保罗是工作的地方
Sao Paulo is where all the work gets done.
里约是娱乐的地方
Where all the fun gets done is in Rio,
也是我妻子凯琳和我
which is where my wife Karen and I
决定上次去度假的地方
decided to spend our last vacation.
不知为何我从未去过那里
Somehow I’d never made it there-
据大家说
by all accounts,
世界上最刺♥激♥最快♥感♥的城市
the most exciting, the most sensuous city in the world.
我不知道这是不是真的
I didn’t know if this was actually true,
但20年婚姻后
but after 20 years of marriage,
想入非非
any fantasy helps.
当然维克多会来
Victor was coming along, of course.
这是我朋友维克多里昂
That’s my friend Victor Lyons.
当时他正倒霉
He was going through a bad patch at the time.
离婚要搞死我
This divorce is gonna kill me.
电♥话♥ 邮件
Phone calls, letters.
看这个 她律师的
Look at this. From her lawyers.
天天轰炸
Every day something.
我不是收到信就是收到电报
If I don’t get a letter, I get a telegram.
我们分居后联♥系♥更多
We’re in more contact apart
比起我们同居
than we ever were together.
谁知道 也许离婚会挽救这婚姻
Who knows, maybe the divorce will save the marriage.
少放屁
Bite your tongue.
只要在里约一天
Just one day in Rio,
你就会烦恼尽忘
you’ll forget all about it.
我向你保证
I promise you.
跟你说真话
Tell you the truth,
要不是为了詹妮弗 我才不会去
if it wasn’t for Jennifer, I wouldn’t even go.
我愁眉苦脸何必离城
I don’t have to leave town to be miserable.
在家里做便宜得多
It’s much cheaper doing it at home.
她什么时候到?
When does she get in?
她坐三点钟的航♥班♥
She’s on a 3:00 flight.
想想孩子多受罪
Imagine what all this is doing to the kid.
她会没事的 孩子命大
She’ll be all right. Kids are survivors.
拿钱买♥♥命根子?
Pays to survive, huh?
一半 这就是她的条件
Half. That’s all she wants.
真希望我有性病
Wish I had herpes.
我跟自己说她喜欢
I say to myself she likes ’em
英俊高大
handsome and tall
我得承认
I had to admit
我一点也不像
that I’m not like that at all
我还是不懂什么让她投怀送抱
I still don’t know what drew her to me overnight?
詹妮弗
Jennifer!
嗨
Hi.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你气色好好
You-you’re gorgeous.
您也是
So are you.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么回事 你几乎是女人了
Well, what happened? You’re almost a woman.
我也坚强了 爸爸 我不会垮掉
I’m strong, too, daddy. I won’t break.
对 对 确实
Oh, yeah. Right. Sure.
我来拿你的东西
Look, let me take your things.
飞机上有饭吃吗
Did they feed you?
你一定累了
You must be beat.
我帮你拿坤包
Here. Give me your purse
这收音机真是的
this is some radio
摇滚会让你累出疝气
you can get a hernia from rock and roll.
可怜的爸爸
Poor daddy.
我好想跟他说
I wanted to tell him
他不必感觉如此有罪
he didn’t have to feel so guilty,
但我岂能剥夺他的那种快乐
but I just couldn’t take that happiness away from him.
我父母结婚将近50年
My folks were married almost 50 years.
从没说过狠话
Never said a harsh word.
从没说过好话
Never said a kind word.
他们就是不说话
They just didn’t speak is what is was.
我发誓我与凯琳要不一样
And I swore it would be different for Karen and me.
但我们婚姻出了状况
But something was happening to our marriage.
不是惊天地泣鬼神的
Nothing earth-shattering.
只是丈夫觉察得到的小迹象
Just small signs that a husband can detect.
凯琳
Karen…
凯琳 怎么了
Karen, what’s wrong?
没什么
Nothing is wrong.
看你的书
Read your book.
但你在哭
But you’re crying.
我会试着静静哭
I’ll try to do it softly.
是我♥干♥的好事吗