让我的头髮在冰上 像猎户座的腰带闪闪发光
It makes my hair shine like Orion’s belt out on the ice.
然后我用这把梳子梳一百下头髮
And then I brush my hair 100 times with this.
好酷的梳子
Cool brush.
不只是梳子,是维特可利
Not just a brush but a Verticoli.
义大利手工製造,是非法鲸鱼骨做的
Handmade in Italy. They carve it out of illegal whalebone.
一年只生产11把
They only make 11of them a year.
这把要一万两千块或三千万里拉
This one cost me $12,000 or 30 million lira.
完美平衡,拉力轻,扭矩最小
Perfectly balanced, low drag, minimal torque.
多小?
How minimal?
我打赌你想知道
I bet you’d like to know.
鬃毛与尾巴洗髮精可以随你用…
Help yourself to the Mane n’ Tail all you want,
但别想用我的维特可利
but don’t even look at the Verticoli.
因为我会扁你
‘Cause I will knock your block off.
不夸张…
No exaggeration,
我爱这把梳子胜过小宝宝
I could not love a human baby as much as I love this brush.
我要睡上舖
I call top.
-我心裡先订了 -你不能那样,那样不算
– Sorry, I already called it in my head. – You can’t do that. That doesn’t count.
算,吉米,习惯吧
Yes, it does. Get used to it, Jimmy.
你在却斯的世界
You’re in Chazz’s world now.
发号♥施令的永远是我
You know what? I permanently called shotgun.
不能每次都是你发号♥施令
You do not get shotgun every time.
这是什麽地方?有鱼的味道
What is this place? It smells like fish.
太棒了
Sweet.
这裡的冰没有处理过
This ice has not been properly Zambonied.
-暖身室呢? -这裡没有
– And where’s the warm-down room? – We don’t have any of that.
这裡是冷冻仓储…
What we got is a cold storage unit
一个朋友让我在地上喷水
that a buddy of mine let me flood with a garden hose.
教练,算你厉害
Nice choice, Coach.
结果还不错
Turned out well.
舞姿抬举、平压抬举、旋转抬举…
The dance lift, the press lift, the twist lift,
併肩跳,抛跳
the side by side jump, the throw jump.
这些都是双人滑冰选手的武器
All of these are weapons in the pairs skaters’ arsenal.
运用适当可以痛宰对手
And used properly, they can slay your opponent.
运用不当会摔断搭档每根骨头
Used improperly, you can break every bone in your body.
好,华尔滋姿势
All right, gentlemen, waltz position.
你的手在上面
You know what, dude, your hand has to be on top.
不,女生的手才在上面
No way. The girl’s goes on top.
对,你就是
Yeah. Ergo. Chick.
我不是女的,我比较有力
I’m not the girl. I’m stronger.
我比较有力,而且没有阴♥道♥
No, I’m stronger and don’t have a vagina.
才怪,看你的肥屁♥股♥
You are not stronger. Watch this, fat ass.
肥屁♥股♥?
Fat ass?
这真的不重要,只是华尔滋姿势
It doesn’t really matter, it’s waltz position.
一个人把手…
One guy, you put your, just…
看到没?完美的胸肌 二头肌和三头肌
See that? It’s pure pec, bicep, and tricep.
下来
Jimmy, get off your hands.
等一下要用到手的力量,快
You’re gonna need those later. Now, come on.

All right.
好,我也能耍酷
Okay, you know what? I can do something cool, too.
你自以为很厉害? 我不肥,我可以这样
Chazz. Chazz.
You think you’re so tough. Huh? I’m not fat. I can do this.
-却斯,把冰鞋穿上 -太迟了,已经脱掉了
– Chazz, put your skates back on. – No, it’s too late. They’re off.
-看,我像闪电 -把鞋穿上
– Look, I’m like lightning. – Put your skates back on.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
-对,老天,好烫 -是吗?
– Yeah. God, that burns. – Oh, yeah?
把衣服穿上
Jimmy, you put your clothes on. Jimmy!
-该死!吉米! -看我的火♥辣♥超级冰上滑步
– Damn it! – Watch my Icy Hot Super Slide.
-滑啊 -我会
– Do it. – I will.
无所谓,因为你胸前平坦
It’s not gonna matter ’cause you’re flat in front like Ken.
你当女的
You’re the girl.
-什麽? -麦克罗伊,我的漂亮小姐
– What? – You’re my pretty lady, MacElroy.
-等等,为什麽? -因为你叫声很像!
– Wait. Why? – Because you whine like one!
还有谁也举不起你的肥屁♥股♥ 现在起你要节食
And no one can lift your fat ass. You’re on a diet, starting now.
-什麽? -来吧!快!
– What are you talking about? – Let’s go! Come on!
因为我的大腿肌肉强壮吗?
Is this about my muscular, thick thighs?
给我一个小餐包好吗?
Could one of you all pass me a biscuit?
你还有五英哩,然后就可以吃坚果棒
You got another five miles, then you get a LUNA bar.
拜託
Come on.
教练,我在想用什麽音乐
So, Coach, I was thinking about the music for our routine.
我们选黑眼豆豆的“小姐努力干”
– Really? – We’re gonna skate to one song,
one song only. Lady Hump by the Black Eyed Peas.
你要拿那些垃圾怎麽办 我后车箱的垃圾
What you gonna do with all thatjunk All thatjunk inside my trunk
我要把你灌醉 把你灌醉,让小姐努力干
I’m gonna get you, get you drunk Get you drunk off my lady hump
我努力,我努力 我可爱的小姐努力干
My hump, my hump My lovely lady hump
我不要用“小姐努力干”的音乐
I’m not skating to anything with references to lady humps.
我连什麽意思都不懂
I don’t even know what that means.
没有人懂 但很有挑逗性
No one knows what it means, but it’s provocative.
-不,没有,很噁心 -观众会很兴奋
– No, it’s not. It’s gross. – It gets the people going.
够了!你们怎麽老是吵个不停?
That’s enough! Why do you guys keep doing that?
够了!你们怎麽老是吵个不停?
你什麽也没看见!
You didn’t see shit!
-教练! -闭嘴!
– Coach! – Shut up!
丢些鸡肉给我!
Throw me some chicken!
两个男的一起
Two men.
你要这样做?
Together. You’re really gonna go through with this, huh?
为什麽不行?
Oh, yeah, of course. Why not?
我要你帮忙,怎麽样?
I mean, I need your help. What do you say?
我是编舞,我知道什麽?
Look, I’m just a choreographer. What do I know?
明天带他们到舞蹈教室
Bring them by the dance studio tomorrow.
-太棒了! -我不是魔术师,我不能保证
– Great! – I’m not a magician.
我尽力就是了
I ain’t making no promises.
I’m just saying that I’m’a do what I can do.
你们的问题是自我设限,不要再这样
Your problem is your boundaries. That ends today.
在这裡你看不出
Out on my dance floor you won’t know
肢体在哪裡结束,从哪裡开始
where one man’s body ends and another begins.
如果无法跟男的共舞 就不能跟男的滑冰
Because if you can’t dance with a man, you damn sure can’t skate with a man.
来吧,开始
All right? So come on, let’s go.
吉米
Jimmy.

Yeah.
我就知道
That’s what I thought.
吉米,来吧
That a boy, Jimmy. Come on.
放开来,让我看看你的本事
Okay. Break it down. Show me what you got.
好,是个开始
Okay. That’s a start. That is a start.
脸部绷紧,如果一直这样…
You’re tensing your face. If you tense your face,
只会更难过,只要…
you’re gonna make it harder for yourselves.
Just enable…
倒带,我要再看一次 他一头栽进去的画面
Rewind it. I wanna see his head bang down again.
不,不好好跳,就离开我的舞蹈教室
No. No, no. You act right or you leave my studio.
美丽的蝴蝶变成祈祷者,很好
Beautiful butterfly into a prayer. Nice into…
让他们发洩
Let them get it out. Let them get it out.
却斯,换吉米拉 放鬆,看到没?放鬆
Chazz, release to Jimmy. Easy, see? Release…
-对 -不,不
– Yes. – No. No.
你办到了!
You nailed it!
对,看到没?无暇的力量 你却什麽也没做
Yes, I did. See that? Pure power. You could use a nickel’s worth, junior.
如果你旋转时放手…
Maybe if you released me at that quarter-turn,
我就不用靠著地帮你挽回面子
I wouldn’t have to save your ass with my landing.
那是即兴表演,连你的肯尼吉都知道
It’s called improvisation. Even your precious Kenny G does it.
至少他们做到了
Well, at least they’re getting the moves down.
对,但他们在五个裁判 三千万名观众面前做得到吗?
Yeah, but can they do it in front of five judges and 30 million people?
全国花式滑冰选拔赛
Denver, Colorado, last stop on the road
科罗拉多丹佛市
蒙特娄冬季运动会的前一站…
to the World Wintersport Games in Montreal.
经过多年不停的训练 最优秀的滑冰选手…
The finest skaters from all over the country have trained tirelessly,
要争取登上世界舞台的机会
for years for their chance to make it onto the world stage.
那些故事都不及…
But all those stories have been eclipsed now
本世纪的花絮
by what many dub the Sideshow of the Century.
男子双人滑冰组合… 吉米麦克罗伊和却斯麦可麦可斯
The male-male pair of Jimmy MacElroy and Chazz Michael Michaels.
看得出他们今天早晨抵达时 非常焦虑…
The anxiety was palpable when they arrived this morning
因为滑冰团体不断谴责
as the skating community continued to voice its outrage.
他们两个要把这项运动变成怪胎秀
Those two are turning this sport into a freak show.
好像花式滑冰还不够同性恋
As if figure skating wasn’t gay enough already.
我告诉你,这样看起来对吗?
Let me show you something. Does that look right to you?
裡面没提到男子双人滑冰
Nothing in here about two men skating.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!