你肯定想让我往左上看
You must want me to look up and to the left.
她是福瑞莎
This is Freysa.
她和萨珀同在卡兰星战斗过
She fought with Sapper on Calantha.
我认得你
I recognize you.
你帮他把孩子藏起来了
Did you help him hide the child?
我当时在场
I was there.
看见奇迹降生
I saw a miracle delivered.
一张完美的小脸朝我啼哭
A perfect little face crying up at me.
哭声震天响
Mad as thunder.
你跟她在一起吗
Were you with her?
瑞秋
Rachael?
她死在我怀里
I held her as she died.
我们把孩子藏好 发誓保守秘密
We hid the child and made a vow to keep our secret.
所以萨珀甘愿被你杀掉
That’s why Sapper let you kill him.
我知道
I knew
那个孩子意味着我们不止奴隶
that baby meant we are more than just slaves.
要是我们可以生孩子
If a baby can come from one of us…
意味着我们可以自己做主
we are our own masters.
比人类更人类
More human than humans.
革命马上就要发生
A revolution is coming.
我们正在组建军队
And we’re building an army.
我想解放同类
I want to free our people.
要是你想自♥由♥
If you want to be free…
加入我们
join us.
戴克 萨珀 你 我…
Deckard, Sapper, you, me…
跟即将到来的风暴相比 我们的命不值一提
our lives mean nothing next to a storm that’s coming.
为正确的事业牺牲
Dying for the right cause
这是我们能做的最有人性的事
is the most human thing we can do.
你带华♥莱♥士♥找到了戴克
You led Wallace to Deckard.
不能让戴克把华♥莱♥士♥引到我这儿
You cannot allow Deckard to lead Wallace to me.
你必须杀了戴克
You must kill Deckard.
戴克只想让他的孩子平安
Deckard only wanted his baby to be safe.
他女儿很平安
And she is.
等时机来临 我会让全世界看到她…
When the time comes, I will show her to the world…
让她带领我们的军队
and she will lead our army.
女儿
“She”?
是啊
Of course.
瑞秋生了个女儿
Rachael had a daughter.
我亲眼看着她降生
With my own eyes, I saw her come.
她临走时 我给她穿上了蓝色衣服
I dressed her in blue when it was time for her to go.
你藏的是个男孩
It was a boy that you hid.
只是大计划的一部分而已
That is just a piece of the puzzle.
你以为是你
You imagined it was you?
你真这么想
You did.
真的
You did.
我们都希望那孩子是自己
We all wish it was us.
所以我们才坚信
That’s why we believe.
有人真正经历过这段 没错
Someone lived this, yes.
我教他们如何扰乱记录 掩盖踪迹
I showed them how to scramble the records, cover their tracks.
性别 男
性别 女
莫瑞尔·科尔孤儿院
已死亡
我亲眼看着她降生
With my own eyes, I saw her come.
她临走时 我给她穿上了蓝色衣服
I dressed her in blue when it was time for her to go.
每个艺术家都会将自己融入作品中
There’s a bit of every artist in their work.
那个总是跳出来
Always jumping, that one.
从没想过要是落不回水里怎么办
Never a thought of what to do if it made land.
世上所有勇气都无法改变事实
All the courage in the world cannot alter fact.
我想见你已经非常久了
I have wanted to meet you for so very long.
我觉得你是个奇迹 戴克先生
You are a wonder to me, Mr. Deckard.
我有锁
I had the lock.
也找到了钥匙
I found the key.
但插入锁孔的部分对不上 门还是打不开
Yet the pins do not align. The door remains locked.
我需要标本才能成功 戴克先生
I need the specimen to reach it, Mr. Deckard.
那孩子
The child.
我需要那孩子
I need the child.
教会所有复♥制♥人飞翔
To teach them all to fly.
上帝顾念瑞秋
And God remembered Rachel…
启发了她的子♥宫♥
heeded her and opened her womb.
你喜欢我们的猫头鹰吗
Do you like our owl?
泰瑞公♥司♥档案
是人造的吗
It’s artificial?
当然
Of course it is.
肯定很贵
Must be expensive.
极其昂贵 我叫瑞秋
Very. I’m Rachael.
泰瑞公♥司♥档案
戴克
Deckard.
相同吗
Is it the same…
现在和当时的心境
…now, as then…
你和她初遇的时候
…the moment you met her?
这么多年你一直回忆当时
All these years you looked back on that day…
沉醉于那段记忆的美好
drunk on the memory of its perfection.
她闪亮的唇
How shiny her lips.
你和她立即互生情愫
How instant your connection.
你就没想过
Did it never occur to you
最初派你去执行那项任务就是为了这个
that’s why you were summoned in the first place?
设计的目的就是
Designed to do nothing short of fall for her
在那时那地爱上她
right then and there.
一切都是为了造出那个完美的标本
All to make that single perfect specimen.
假设你们是被设计制♥造♥出来的话
That is, if you were designed.
是爱情
Love…
还是精确的数学推算
or mathematical precision.

Yes.
还是不是
No.
我知道什么是真实的
I know what’s real.
让自己一无所知 这招很聪明
It was very clever to keep yourself empty of information…
但这样做让你失去了一切
and all it cost you was everything.
但你依然能帮我
But you can still help me.
藏孩子 你也出力了
You had help in the hiding.
他们去哪了
Where did they go?
你肯定知道些什么
I know you know something.
帮帮我
Help me…
我会极其慷慨地报答你
and very, very good things can come to you.
你没有孩子
You don’t have children…
是吧
do you?
我有上百万个
Oh, I have millions.
你以为我只能用痛苦威胁你
You think I have nothing to offer but pain.
只不过我知道
Only I know…
你喜欢痛苦
you love pain.
痛苦时刻提醒着你 之前的快乐是真实的
Pain reminds you the joy you felt was real.
那就再来点快乐
More joy, then.
别害怕
Do not be afraid.
天使
An angel…
再造的
made again.
特别为你打造
For you.
你想我吗
Did you miss me?
你不爱我吗
Don’t you love me?
她眼睛是绿色的
Her eyes were green.
外星殖民地
Off-world…
我有让你开口所需的一切
I have everything I need to make you talk.
你还不知道什么是痛苦
You do not know what pain is yet.
你会知道的
You will learn.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
今天可够呛了吧
What a day.
你好像很寂寞
You look lonely.
我可以帮你驱散寂寞
I can fix that.
你像个好人
You look like a good joe.
乔伊会变成任何你想要的人
为正确的事业牺牲 这是我们能做的最有人性的事
Dying for the right cause is the most human thing we can do.
是因为你们从未见过奇迹
Because you’ve never seen a miracle.
你正在进入洛杉矶机场禁飞区
You’re entering Los Angeles Airport restricted airspace.
确认身份
Confirm your identity.
S144XD运输机 确认

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!