人们一般以为 细节多就是真的
They all think it’s about more detail.
但记忆不是这样的
But that’s not how memory works.
我们忆起的是感觉
We recall with our feelings.
真实的应该是纷乱的
Anything real should be a mess.
我演示给你看
I can show you.
坐吧
Sit.
现在回想你想让我看见的记忆
Now, think about the memory you want me to see.
不用太仔细 想象就好
Not even that hard. Just picture it.
让它在脑海中播放
Let it play.
有人真正经历过这段 没错
Someone lived this, yes.
这件事发生过
This happened.
我就知道是真的
I know it’s real.
我就知道是真的
I know it’s real.
天杀的
Goddamn it!
KD6-3.7警官 长官命令你回警署
Officer KD6 – 3.7. Madam is calling you in.
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
放下枪 手放在我能看见的地方
Drop your gun and keep your hands where I can see them.
-细胞 -细胞
– Cells. – Cells.
-你进过孤儿院吗 细胞 -细胞
– Have you ever been in an institution? Cells. – Cells
如果你没能尽责
When you’re not performing your duties,
-他们会把你关进小房♥间吗 细胞 -细胞
– do they keep you in a little box? Cells. – Cells.
-相连 -相连
– Interlinked. – Interlinked.
牵着你所爱之人的手是什么感觉
What’s it like to hold the hand of someone you love?
-相连 -相连
– Interlinked. – Interlinked.
-细胞之间相连 -细胞之间相连
– Within cells interlinked. – Within the cells interlinked.
-恐怖 -恐怖
– Dreadfully. – Dreadfully.
自动检测
-充满了恐怖是什么感觉 恐怖 -恐怖
– What’s it like to be filled with dread? Dreadfully. – Dreadfully.
-你喜欢跟其他人隔开吗 单独 -单独
– Do you like being separated from other people? Distinct. – Distinct.
-单独得恐怖 黑暗 -单独得恐怖 黑暗
– Dreadfully distinct. Dark. – Dreadfully distinct. Dark.
-细胞之间相连 -细胞之间相连
– Within cells interlinked. – Within the cells interlinked.
-与那主干再相连 -与那主干再相连
– Within one stem. – Within one stem.
-单独得恐怖 -单独得恐怖
– And dreadfully distinct. – And dreadfully distinct.
-在那黑暗衬托下 -在那黑暗衬托下
– Against the dark. – Against the dark.
一座喷泉向上高喷的白水柱
A tall white fountain played.
一座喷泉向上高喷的白水柱
A tall white fountain played.
你大幅偏离基准线
You’re not even close to baseline.
都出去 关门
Out! And close the door.
你到底怎么了
What the fuck is with you?
我让你去办案
I put you on a case.
特意强调过这案子有多重要
I impressed on you the importance of that case…
结果我们却发现 你在升级中心外面乱晃
and then we pick you up fucking around outside an upgrade center?
扫描显示 你内心像变了个人
Scan said you didn’t look like you on the inside.
离基准线差得太远
Miles off your baseline.
-你知道这意味着什么吗 -我找到那孩子了
– Do you know what that means? – I found the kid.
人们安排他做标准复♥制♥人的工作 做公务员
He was set up like a standard Replicant, put on a service job.
连他都不知道自己的身份
Even he didn’t know who he was.
-然后呢 -已经搞定了
– And? – And it’s done.
-“搞定了”是什么意思 -按你命令做的
– What does that mean, “It’s done”? – What you asked.
完成了
It’s done.
操
Fuck.
你刚刚阻止了一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
You just stopped a bomb from going off.
干得好
You did good.
我可以让你活着走出警♥察♥局
I can help you get out of this station alive…
给你48小时恢复正常状态
but you have 48 hours to get back on track.
交出警徽和枪
Surrender your gun and badge.
下次基准线测试可就不是我负责了
And your next baseline test is out of my hands.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, madam.
你说得对
You were right.
一切都被你说中了
You were right about everything.
我还以为你不感兴趣呢 工作狂
Thought you weren’t interested, worky man.
你喜欢她 我看得出来
You liked her. I could tell.
没关系
It’s okay.
她是真的
She’s real.
我想为你变真
I wanna be real for you.
对我来说你就是真的
You are real for me.
你家有位特别的姑娘
You have a special lady here.
好
Okay.
来吧
Let’s do it.
看看你
Look at you.
安静 我要同步
Quiet now, I have to sync.
乔伊会变成任何你想要的人
Joi is anything you want her to be.
乔伊会去任何你想让她去的地方
Joi goes anywhere you want her to go.
99.9%消毒水
99.9 percent detoxified water.
是树做的
It’s from a tree.
结束了
I’m done with you.
你可以走了
You can go now.
安静
Quiet now.
我当过你
I’ve been inside you.
你没什么了不起的
Not so much there as you think.
喝咖啡吗
Coffee?
他们很快就会来抓我
They’ll be coming after me soon.
我和你一起走
I’m coming with you.
但不能就这么走
But not like this.
要是他们来这里找你
If they come here looking for you,
他们会读取我所有的记忆
they’ll have access to all my memories.
你得把我从主控台上删掉
You have to delete me from the console.
我的礼物
My present.
把我放进去
Put me there.
不行
I can’t do that.
想想看
Think about it:
要是它出了闪失 就全完了
If anything happens to this, that’s it.
你就不复存在了
You’re gone.
是啊
Yes.
就像真人一样
Like a real girl.
求你了
Please.
乔 求你了
Joe, please.
我想这样做
I want this.
但我自己做不来
But I can’t do it myself.
毁掉天线
Break the antenna.
竟然是真木头
你真有钱 哥们
我可以给你弄匹真马
你要真马吗
我用不着真马
I don’t need a real horse.
我能给你弄一匹 华♥莱♥士♥那种
我不要真马 只想知道它是从哪来的
I don’t need a real horse. I just wanna find out where it’s from.
闻起来像旧尘土
但结构很新
核反应堆的辐射
Radiation from a reactor?
不 比那更不稳定
氚
很旧 很旧
符合脏弹辐射值
It matches a dirty bomb.
只有一个地方受过这么强的辐射
只有一个地方经受过这么强的轰炸
There’s only one place that dirty.
那儿没人生活
Nobody lives there.
你问我它是从哪来的
我已经告诉你了
你还想怎样呢
马 羊
外星殖民地的手续
不管你要什么 巴基博士都能帮你搞到
五倍
Go to five.
四倍 往左30度
Four, 30 degrees to the left.
镜头上摇
Tilt up.
升高到122米
Elevate to 400 feet.
辐射分♥析♥
Radiation analysis.
辐射水平 正常
往前
Move forward.
镜头上摇
Tilt up.
停
Stop.
往前
Move forward.
五倍
Go to five.
七倍 往前
Seven, move forward.
六倍
Six.
停
Stop.
七倍
Go to seven.
八倍
Eight.
九倍