Well, here we are.
系上安全带
Buckle up.
K
K?
K K
K? K?
K K K
K? K? K?
退后
Stay back.
开火
Fire again.
开火
Fire again.
开火
Fire.
朝东六十米
Two hundred feet to the east.
开火
Fire.
北面
Go north.
开火
Fire.
停 向东转20度
Stop. Twenty degrees east.

Stop.
放大
Zoom in.
再拉近一点
Closer.
拜托
Oh, come on.
站起来
Get up.
干活去
Do your fucking job.
找到那个孩子
Find the child.
看好车
Watch the car.
每一块都要找出来
Every last piece,
否则我就把你们赶到外面去
or I’ll put you outside where the sky is raining…
任火球砸死你们
where it’s raining fire!
你们是来干活的
You’re in here to work.
不干活的人 我不需要
And if you’re not working, I don’t need you.
我不需要任何…
I don’t need any of–
镍用来建殖民飞船
The nickel is for the colonial ships.
这是他们或我们最接近…
Closest any of them or any of us is gonna get…
外星殖民地的美好生活的时候了
to that grand life Off-world.
我真的鼓励他们玩耍 让他们有事可做
And I encourage play, I do. Keeps them occupied…
还能保持身手敏捷 对吧
and it makes them nimble, right?
但是 是工作
But it’s work.
是工作将他们塑造成有价值的孩子
It’s work that molds them into a child worth having.
选吧
So come on, now.
你想要什么类型的
What sort do you have in mind?
我这儿各种都有
Because I got all kinds.
洛杉矶警局
-不不不 -我不买♥♥
– Oh, no, no, no. – I’m not buying.
不不 这只是我的生存手段 我也很公平
No, no, no. This is just my game, and I play it fair.
不不 比你大的人物…
No. No, I mean, bigger than you….
比你大的人物也曾让我关闭这里
Bigger than you have tried to shut me down. Bigger than you.
而且他们还是真实的人类
And they were men, at that.
约30年前 有个小男孩来过这里
A little boy came through here about 30 years back.
我要看你的记录
I need to see your records.
合法安置 私下买♥♥卖♥♥ 我都要看
Legitimate placements, private sales, everything.
我没保存那么久以前的记录
Don’t keep records that far back.
-没有吗 -没有
– You don’t? – I don’t.
抱歉
Sorry.
帮不了你
Can’t help you.
-是吗 -是的
– You can’t? – Nope.
我觉得你帮得了
I think you can.
我觉得你这样的人记性都很好
I think someone like you keeps a long memory.
告诉我你记得什么
Now you can tell me what you remember…
否则我一枪打爆你的脑袋 亲自看看里面
or I can put a hole right here and take a look.
他们当时在笑 你说什么来着 你说什么了
They were laughing and what was it you said? What’d you say?
你来不来
Are you coming?
在哪里
Where is it?
天啊
Oh, God.
哪里 哪里 哪里
Where, where, where?
我找不到 这里
I don’t see it. Here.
不见了
It’s gone.
一整年的记录
It’s the entire year.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do that.
不是我
That wasn’t me.
我没撕掉 不是我
I didn’t. Wasn’t me.
我总是告诉你
I always told you.
你很特别
You’re special.
自然出生
Born.
而非人造
Not made.
被小心地藏起来
Hidden with care.
现在是真正的男孩了
A real boy now.
真正的男孩需要一个真正的名字
A real boy needs a real name.

Joe.
“乔”
“Joe”?
你太重要了 不能只叫K
You’re too important for K.
你母亲一定会为你取名的
Your mother would’ve named you.

Joe.
-乔 -别说了
– Joe. – Stop.
我如何确定记忆是不是被植入的
How do I know if a memory is an implant or not?
记忆由谁制♥造♥
Who makes the memories?
安娜·斯特林博士
Dr. Ana Stelline?
有访客
A visitor.
能谈谈吗
Is that okay?
可以
Yes.
只是不常有访客
It’s just unusual.
幸会 KD6-3.7警官
Nice to meet you, Officer KD6 – 3.7.
抱歉 是个折中的免疫系统
Sorry. It’s a compromised immune system.
只要待在玻璃后面 就有自♥由♥的生活
A life of freedom, so long as it’s behind glass.
-所以你才没去外星殖民地吗 -是的
– Is that why you’re not Off-world? – Yes.
我父母已经拿到通行证了 但我病了
My parents had our passes in pocket, but I took sick.
于是我过上了新的生活
So it was a new life for me.
他们把我关进笼子里
And they put me in my cage…
在里面放满让我快乐的事物
filled it with everything they could to keep me happy.
只除了陪伴 我以前从不缺乏陪伴
Except company, of course. And I was used to crowds.
有什么能帮你的
What can I help you with?
你也许能帮我破一个案子
Thought you might be able to help me with a case.
已经很久没人找我
Oh, that’s the most interesting thing
帮这么有趣的忙了
I’ve been offered to help with in ages.
我边工作边听你说 行吗
Do you mind if I work while you talk?
没问题
Of course.
我保证会认真听
I promise I hear every word.
听说你是最出色的记忆制♥造♥者
They say you’re the best memory-maker there is.
他们过誉了
Well, then, they’re kind.
我很喜欢生日派对
I love birthday parties.
你为华♥莱♥士♥工作吗
You work for Wallace?
是分包合同 我是他的供应商
Subcontract. I’m one of his suppliers.
他想把我买♥♥断
He offered to buy me out,
但我把握自己所能得到的自♥由♥
but I take my freedom where I can find it.
你为什么如此擅长
Why are you so good?
是什么让你的记忆如此真实
What makes your memories so authentic?
每个艺术家都会将自己融入作品中
Well, there’s a bit of every artist in their work.
但我8岁时被关在一个无菌房♥间里
But I was locked in a sterile chamber at 8…
如果我想看外面的世界 只能靠想象
so if I wanted to see the world, I had to imagine it.
我变得非常擅长想象
Got very good at imagining.
华♥莱♥士♥需要我的才能来维持稳定的产品
Wallace needs my talent to maintain a stable product.
我认为这是仁慈
I think it’s only kind.
复♥制♥人的生活很艰难 被迫做人类不愿做的事
Replicants live such hard lives, made to do what we’d rather not.
我无法帮助你们的未来
I can’t help your future…
但我可以给你们美好的记忆 回想时也有快乐
but I can give you good memories to think back on and smile.
这挺好的
It’s nice.
不止如此 这记忆很真实
It’s better than nice. It feels authentic.
如果记忆是真实的
And if you have authentic memories,
就会有真实的人类反应
you have real human responses.
你说对不对
Wouldn’t you agree?
记忆都是你造出来的 还是也会用真实的
Are they all constructed, or do you ever use ones that are real?
用真实记忆是违法的 警官
It’s illegal to use real memories, officer.
你怎么区分
How can you tell the difference?
你能看出来一件事
Can you tell if something…
真的发生过吗
really happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!